PDA

View Full Version : Pet Talk Dreams

Kfamr
01-11-2004, 03:03 PM
Lately i've been having dreams about Pet Talk.

Last night I had a very, very odd one.

Julie, Audrey, Amber, and I were in this store that sells Candles, Lion King stuff, CDs, and Insense -- I've been in this store in my dreams before -- All of the stuff they sell is stuff I love.

We didn't buy anything, just looked around. When we left we played in the parking lot, throwing rocks at eachother lmao.

We all went back to my house, where we found my grandma and her 3 dogs there with a HUGE present for me. She got me Oil of Olay soap, sausage, the lion king soundtrack, and a bunch of other stuff I forget. Anyways, I opened that up.

Julie went back to her house, which was only a few houses down from mine, and Amber went back to hers which was a few blocks.

Audrey and I got ready for this "HUGE" concert.
The concert was in my nextdoor neighbor's yard, but together by a bunch of Greek people who only spoke Greek (Guess that's what I get for going to a Greek-filled school?)
Anyways, My friend (also VERY attractive) Damauri was going to perform there. He's a kid that's in my first period, and he can Rap, LOl.

Anyways, before it was his turn to go on stage, he stood with us in the crowd. As other people were performing, Julie and Amber arrived. As they came near, i said "Oh Crap, I forgot my camera" So I ran nextdoor to my house and got it.

The first picture I took was of Julie and Audrey, which Julie insisted on getting as close as she could to the camera as I took the picture.:o We all laughed and then it was time for Damauri to go on stage.

Right as he went on stage, I woke up, because my mom's car is super loud (damn those huge, loud, noises engines!)

I had one the other day too but I don't remember it all.

Have any of you had dreams about Pet Talk?:p

slick
01-11-2004, 03:11 PM
I dream about Pet Talkers all the time. Among them, Laurie, Gini, Richard, YellowLabLover, and I remember having a really vivid one about Cataholic.

I've never met any of you and I'm sure my mind conjured up what you look like. All I remember is that they were all good dreams. :) :)

GoldenRetrLuver
01-11-2004, 03:12 PM
LOL, I was in your dreams? :p I wanted to be in the picture...aha, it must be some other Julie. ;)

I have dreams about Pet Talk all the time. I can't really remember them though. :o They almost ALWAYS have the same people in them, which are Amber, Kay, Jordan, and Ashley.

bluekat
01-11-2004, 03:16 PM
LOL, I never had any dreams about PT:p Or maybe I have...I don't remember a lot of dreams:o

Dogz
01-11-2004, 03:20 PM
I have dreams about PT all the time! My last dream had KayAnn in it and Cookiebaker in it.:)

primabella
01-11-2004, 03:32 PM
A long time I had a dream about Nebo and he was posing for our art class.

And another night I had a dream I was at Kay's house (but it was more of a log cabin, lol :p) but I didn't ever see Kay or anyone in the house. I was just walking around and I remember seeing a Nelly poster on the wall. :p

I had a dream I was meeting Ashley and then I forget to meet up with her so she was really mad at me. LOL stupid and short dreams.

trayi52
01-11-2004, 11:59 PM
Yes, I have dreamed of Pet Talkers, I seem to always dream that I am just standing around somewhere talking to Kay and Tonya.

Like slick I guess I just imagine what you look like Kay, but I have seen pictures of Tonya.

I have dreams of some of the others, I just don't remember them right off hand.

Strange, huh?

Willie

wolf_Q
01-12-2004, 12:07 AM
Yes, I've had some PT dreams (most of them strange). There's none I can recall at the moment.

Ooo Nebo posed in art class eh? He must have been tired! ;)

amoore
01-12-2004, 12:57 AM
My dreams are to upsetting to me. but I think a lot about people at PetTalk.:)

CathyBogart
01-12-2004, 01:21 AM
None about PT that I can remember specifically...but I'll have nights where I dream about being at work all night, and by the end of work the next day I feel like I worked a 20 hour shift! O.O

cloverfdx
01-12-2004, 08:02 AM
I had a dream i dont remember it all, but i remember Clover and Nala playing at a dog park (thats all i remember of that one there have been others though)

slick
01-18-2004, 02:42 PM
I did it again last night.

I dreamt I went to someone's house for dinner and Chris and Bob were there......I took Bob out for a walk and, get this, Bob could talk so we had a very special one-on-one conversation!! Then I woke up.:D :D

trayi52
01-18-2004, 02:47 PM
Slick, I just want to know one thing. WHAT did Bob say????? This could be a breakthrough on animal communication!!

Willie

slick
01-18-2004, 02:51 PM
I remember him talking then us both laughing and in my dream I was not the least bit surprised that he could talk; it's like he spoke all along. Don't remember at all what the conversation was about. When I woke up, I giggled and said "self, you gotta get a life outside of PT" then went back to sleep with a smile on my face.

apcrs5122
01-18-2004, 04:29 PM
I get PT dreams all the time;) I had one last night as a matter of fact, but I only remember bits and pieces......

I had flown to California with Alex and had gotten to Julie's house. I rang the doorbell and she answered and it was like she expected me all along:p So we went inside and Amber was there with Cami so all of the pups played while we did 'stuff' lol I can't remember. Then....we all flew to Florida (with all 4 dogs in the plane with us:p) and ended up at Kay's house. Then, ummm, that's all I remember:rolleyes: Except that we all went swimming in the ocean:p ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
01-18-2004, 06:14 PM
Maybe these dreams are a sign of what's going to happen in thr future. :eek: I sure hope so! ;)

Desert Arabian
01-18-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by slick
I dream about Pet Talkers all the time. Among them, YellowLabLover

:eek: :eek: ME!?!?! :eek: :eek: Huh, I wonder what made you have a dream about boring ol' me!?!

I hope it was a good dream, not a bad one! :o :o :p

slick
01-18-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
:eek: :eek: ME!?!?! :eek: :eek: Huh, I wonder what made you have a dream about boring ol' me!?!
I hope it was a good dream, not a bad one! :o :o :p
Yup, that's right. In my dream I was somewhere (who knows??) and someone came up to me and said "Hi I'm YellowLabLover". So we hugged and I started to talk about all my friends that have Yellow Labs. That's about all I can remember. I don't even remember what you looked like in my dream.

All the dreams I have about Pet Talkers are all good dreams. :) :)

slick
11-12-2004, 07:30 AM
Just had to revive this and relate a dream I just had....

I was in Gini's back yard and she had turned her back office into a stable. Running around the yard were chickens, ducks, dogs, cats, cows, and there was a sweet little pony that kept sitting in my lap. All these animals were rescues and you could barely walk around for all the pets she had. Never did see Rascal, Annie or Emma but they must have been in the crowd somewhere. Gini asked if I wanted to help feed them all so I lifted the pony down from my lap and walked into her kitchen but the pony kept following me insisted on sitting on my lap. Next thing I know Gini is in the yard again calling all the animals in this high-pitched voice...."Here guys, feeding time, come and get it....."

Then I woke up...:eek:

cloverfdx
11-12-2004, 08:21 AM
LOL i think i had a PT dream last night, but i cannot realy remember exactly what. I know Kay was there and Micki aswell, and thats all i remember. :o

Corinna
11-12-2004, 10:59 AM
I some how missed this when it first came out. I have talkiing pt critter dreams too. Never had a BOb conversation but Simba has quite the talking streak.

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-12-2004, 12:11 PM
All the time! I had a dream about PT on Tuesday but I don't remember what it was about.