PDA

View Full Version : Body Peircings

Dogz
01-11-2004, 10:35 AM
What do you think about them?

I LOVE a lot of body peircings, but I don't like some of them. Like the flap of skin underneath your tongue- I don't like that. :eek: I think that would hurt!!

What peircings do you like, and what don't you like to see?

babolaypo65
01-11-2004, 10:41 AM
Ears. Okay, I'm boring. I don't mind the nose, and eyebrows too much. :D

Dogz
01-11-2004, 10:43 AM
I love ear rings, sometimes eyebrow rings, for me, it depends for a nose ring.

I like tongue rings, too.:p

RubyMutt
01-11-2004, 10:48 AM
I love body piercings. Honestly, I don't think there's any I don't like to see.

My favorites are unique ones you don't see very often (tragus, cheeks, & labrets are probably my favorites)

DoggiesAreTheBest
01-11-2004, 10:52 AM
There is another thread in the General Sections about piercings.
Click HERE (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41508) to check it out!

I think that too much piercing is gross. JMHO. I like nose piercings, but you have to have the right nose for it. I have seen some people who have them that shouldn't! Same thing with belly button rings. Way too many people that shouldn't have it do :D Don't like tongue rings AT ALL! Labret also depends on person, you have to have the right mouth for it. Don't like any piercing close to the eyes. Absolutely hate septum piercings. Makes you look like a bull!

bluekat
01-11-2004, 11:02 AM
I love piercings!:D But I have none, lol. I would love to get my ears pierced but I'm afraid of the pain.:o Maybe when I get older. I would like to get a belly ring when I get older, but it depends. The tongue ones look nice, but I would NEVER get it done there. Just think of how much pain it already is when you accidently bite your tongue! Labrets also look pretty nice, but I wouldn't get one of those.
If piercings didn't hurt, I'd get a lot, lol:p

RubyMutt
01-11-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by bluekat
I love piercings!:D But I have none, lol. I would love to get my ears pierced but I'm afraid of the pain.:o Maybe when I get older. I would like to get a belly ring when I get older, but it depends. The tongue ones look nice, but I would NEVER get it done there. Just think of how much pain it already is when you accidently bite your tongue! Labrets also look pretty nice, but I wouldn't get one of those.
If piercings didn't hurt, I'd get a lot, lol:p

Honestly, IMO, and many other pierced people I have talked to, many body piercings are not very painful. After I got my naval done, the first thought that came to my mind was "THAT'S IT?!?" Getting my earlobes pierced hurt more than that! It didn't hurt at all. I have heard the same thing about eyebrows and labrets (but, since I don't have mine pierced I can't say that I would know). I've also heard that tongue piercings aren't *very* painful (they sure LOOK painful!). The pain is different for each person. My tragus piercing hurt BAD. It hurt worse than getting my tattoos. But, a tragus piercing goes through thick cartilage instead of skin.

KYS
01-11-2004, 11:22 AM
I'm boring too!!

I like ears, and if you have a nice tummy a belly piercing
looks nice.

dukedogsmom
01-11-2004, 11:49 AM
Oh if only I were skinny! I would love to have a belly piercing. I would also like my nose to be done and maybe eyebrow. But, work doesn't permit it so no fun for me. I love guys with pierced tongues and nipples. Don't like the outrageous ones like "down south" Think that's a little extreme. www.bmezine.com Lots of different stuff there but may not be for minors.

G.P.girl
01-11-2004, 12:02 PM
i would get ear, belly and a SMALl nose percing. i like the ones that are so small you don't always notice it.
i think eyebrow peircing look good on some guys, bu ti don't like it when they go waaaay overboard and have too many

wolf_Q
01-11-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
www.bmezine.com Lots of different stuff there but may not be for minors.

It's DEFINITELY not for minors lol...I looked at it last night, and it's not hard to run into some x-rated pics.

I don't mind ears, eyebrows, belly...nose looks ok on some people. Most others I think are nasty.

For myself, I would never pierce more than my ears. I don't even have that done...yet.

cali
01-11-2004, 12:17 PM
to much peircings looks horrable, I have 1 hole in each ear that I got against my will when I was 2 lol. I still remeber the pain, and I cant where earings anymore anyway because they peices one hole to high, and the thing being in for 2 minuts hurts like hell. the one where the hole is in the right place is fine, just the one is to high and hurts like a bugger. labrets are pretty common around here, I dont mind them as much, but I have heard to many horrer storys about belly button peircing. my friend had to have surgury after having it done, because they peirced her intestines by mistake. another girl got locked out of her house so she went in through a basment window, the ring went rrrriiipppppp and tor right out of her stomich. :eek:

RubyMutt
01-11-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Think that's a little extreme. www.bmezine.com Lots of different stuff there but may not be for minors.

I LOVE BME :D That's probably the one other website I visit *almost* as much as PT ;)

Lixx
01-11-2004, 01:15 PM
OWOWOWOWOW, never having one done, I can't say much , but I have no pain tolerance. I always wanted my ears done, and thought..as soon as I move out... but it never happened:confused:

Dogz
01-11-2004, 01:19 PM
I got my ears peirced when I was 5. I just blinked- I didn't think it hurt.

CathyBogart
01-11-2004, 01:22 PM
I Like piercings too...I've had myears pierced in three places, but never had the guts to go get the other piercing I wanted done...too many people who had it telling me about excruciating pain during and while recovering. O.O

DoggiesAreTheBest
01-11-2004, 01:24 PM
Don't remember the pain associated with my first set of ear piercings. I was only a few days old. But I remember the second holes that I got in my ear lobes. It isn't a terrible kind of pain. More like a shock at first and then it felt tender the nest few days.

I was terrified when I got my belly button pierced. I thought I was going to pass out :D It hurt way less than the ear piercing. It was very quick actually. It was a bit sore the next few days just like the ears. But it never got infected or anything. Thank God for hiphuggers though. You don't want anything rubbing on it.

I haven't worn earings in years!! Probably since I was 17. I have worn earings very seldom since then. Only for a fancy occassion. You know!

mugsy
01-11-2004, 01:47 PM
I have no piercings....my philosophy is that I don't need any more holes in my head.

I don't mind a double ear piercing, but I don't like anything else. Nose and tongue piercings gross me out...YUCK!!! I had a girl in one of my classes that pierced her own nose. She came to class and it was all red. My roomie and I sent her down to the office and they had her take it out and treated it. EEEWWWW. I have a friend with a belly button piercing and she has to be careful about what she wears or it pulls and hurts.

Seeing someone with a lot of body piercings actually makes my skin crawl, if you want me to be perfectly honest! lol :)

Just my opinion, I am also of the opinion you should be able to do what you want to to your body, but, don't whine if you don't get a job because of piercings or tats. Everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes.

Dogz
01-11-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
Just my opinion, I am also of the opinion you should be able to do what you want to to your body, but, don't whine if you don't get a job because of piercings or tats. Everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes.

You have to be careful with that. My sister has a couple peircings, but they are only on her ears, or she can cover them up.

Kfamr
01-11-2004, 05:37 PM
My friend Michelle is in one of BME's books.

I love piercings, but some just don't look right on people.

My favorite is the labret piercing, as I said in a previous thread :)

I don't see why, or how someone could get "down there" pierced. Just too sensitive. But, as others have said, to each his own.

Twisterdog
01-11-2004, 05:37 PM
Like anything else in the world, piercings can be taken to disgusting extremes.

I have my ears pierced several times. That's enough for me.

Noses are don't bother me, although I wouldn't do it. Belly buttons are ok, if you are very thin. Otherwise ... eeeewwwww. Eyebrows and tongues are yucky, to me. Anything else I find to be just disgusting.

Piercings to me are kind of like tattoos. I have two tattoos. I can cover them up. They are not the first you would notice about me when you met me. You probably wouldn't notice them at all. I got my tattoos for me, not to shock others. I think a few piercings are ok, but if you are just piercing every place on your body you can, simply to shock others, I personally think that is probably the sign of a physchological problem.

Plus, when you are thirty or thrity-five or forty, with kids and grandkids and a "real" job ... you are NOT going to want to look like a circus side-show, trust me.

www.bmezine.com Lots of different stuff there but may not be for minors.

Ok, sorry, but not only was that NOT for minors ... that was NOT for 90% of adults either. My gawd - what the heck are people thinking! I didn't even sign up for the membership, I just looked (briefly!) at the pictures on the first page. OMG - those are sick and warped people, and that's an understatement! :eek:

Tonya
01-11-2004, 07:08 PM
I don't like it when a person has several piercings. But if they have one or two that compliment a feature, they can look great. For instance, a girlfriend of mine has a beautiful face and full lips. She has just a labret piercing. That is all she has, and it compliments her beautifully. I think it can start looking junky and take away from the person's natural beauty if they start collecting piercings.

tikeyas_mom
01-11-2004, 10:41 PM
i love them!!! i have 9 body peircings!!! and I am going to be getting my tongue and eye brow done when i move out, this year hopefully.

lovemyshiba
01-11-2004, 11:06 PM
As I stated in the other thread, I have my ears pierced, my belly button pierced, and my tongue pierced. I know some of you think the tongue is disgusting, but I like it.
I would never let it hold me back from a job or anything, but for now it stays. In my current "profession", (waitress, lol) it is not acceptable everywhere, especially in most corporate restaurant chains--you'll never see a server at Red Lobster or the Olive Garden with a visible piercing--but where I work the boss is fine with it.

I don't like the labret, or nose rings, or the eyebrow--just my personal opionon. Oh and the one that makes someone look like a bull--through their septum, is disgusting to me.

2kitties
01-12-2004, 09:49 AM
I have ears, had them done as a small child. No pain. Did the third hole in my ears myself. But, now I only wear earrings in the first hole.

I had a belly ring, but took it out a few years ago. Sometimes I wish I still had it.

I would love a tiny nose ring. I think they are so pretty. But when a gal has a job and a career, well, it doesn't really work out that way:) My career is impt and I don't think it would be appropriate. Plus, we have lots of boring dinners and things related to Chris' career and it would simply not be a good idea for me.

bluekat
01-12-2004, 04:45 PM
Aw, I wish i had my ears done when I was little. I really wish I did:( Then that way I wouldn't remember the pain, or I won't even feel the pain.

aly
01-12-2004, 04:59 PM
I only have my ears pierced - I would look like a goof with anything else pierced.

I don't mind what anyone else has pierced, to each their own. Only occasionally I have problems looking at it if it looks really painful!

Dogz
01-12-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by lovemyshiba
As I stated in the other thread, I have my ears pierced, my belly button pierced, and my tongue pierced. I know some of you think the tongue is disgusting, but I like it.
I would never let it hold me back from a job or anything, but for now it stays. In my current "profession", (waitress, lol) it is not acceptable everywhere, especially in most corporate restaurant chains--you'll never see a server at Red Lobster or the Olive Garden with a visible piercing--but where I work the boss is fine with it.

I don't like the labret, or nose rings, or the eyebrow--just my personal opionon. Oh and the one that makes someone look like a bull--through their septum, is disgusting to me.

I think tongue peircings are cool.:p I like them.

Katy
01-13-2004, 12:19 PM
I've got ears peirced, that's all I'm aloud to do. Personally, I think how the peircing looks depends on the person. I have a few friends with lip peircings that look great, But I wouldn't be caught dead with one!

All I really want it a tongue peircing, but my mother wont let me... Oh well, the rats would see it and try to rip it out anyhow.

tikeyas_mom
01-13-2004, 02:36 PM
now this post got me all exite to get my tongue and eye brow done ahhaha. i was suppost to be getting a tattoo in the summer but my mom didnt have the moolah.. ugh i want it soo badly lol. it is going to be a wolf with a moon in the background and the symbol of faith in the moon. cool eh? ;)

amoore
01-16-2004, 10:47 AM
I have several ear pircings. I have the belly button ring. I'm normal weight, but I don't wear clothes to show my tummy off. I like The belly button ring really well.

The bellybutton pierce hurt way less than the ear piercing did!

BCBlondie
01-16-2004, 03:46 PM
I have three piercings in each ear, and I sorta want to get a small nose piercing. I also want a small tattoo on my shoulder/upper arm place haha or on my back.

amoore
01-16-2004, 04:02 PM
Hi BCBlondie! Welcome to Pet Talk!

I have several tattoos and love them. No matter how old I get, I love them! :D

bluekat
01-17-2004, 06:10 PM
My friend, who's the smae age as me(13, almost 14) told me that her friend, also the same age, got her belly button pierced last year.
I thought that it was too young, but what do you guys think?:p

apcrs5122
01-17-2004, 06:29 PM
I like piercings, but nothing really 'unusual'. I have two in each ear, and that's it, but I'm still young and I will get more when I get older. My older sister who is 20 has three in each ear, one up high (in her ear), and her belly button done also. I really want one of the ones up high and my belly button done, but my mom says I can't until I'm 18 lol. That's what my sister did when she turned 18, because she hates smoking;)

My friend (13) pierced her belly button by herself!!!!!:eek: :eek: Then less than a week later she took it out:p

I got my first piercing when I was 10, and my seconds a week before Christmas of this year. I would always pinch myself 'practicing' how much it would hurt:rolleyes: :p Then I went and got them done, and it didn't hurt at all! Pinching myself hurt worse;) But I'm still scared that it will hurt too much to get my belly button done:p :)

guster girl
01-17-2004, 06:51 PM
I dig almost all body piercings. I've seen some really crazy ones and, as for my personal space, most of them would be inappropriate. But, I love to see what people do to themselves. I've seen almost all of the kinds you can get, but, I think the strangest I've seen up close and personal was a guy that had ball type piercings all down his spine. It was incredible! Not at all the type of person I'm "attracted" to, but, also not unattractive. Hope that makes sense. Anyway, for myself, I only have my ears pierced once a piece, but, I want to get one more in each ear and then one high in the cartilage of my left ear. My boyfriend has his tongue pierced, and, that's nice, but, I couldn't do that to myself. I just don't think I'd keep it. And, I like labrets, but, wouldn't personally get one because of an ex. I'd look like a copycat, and, I'm not having that! ;) (bad breakup, still hang with a lot of people that knew us, so, that could be bad!) I also want to get a tattoo, but, I'm still debating on what and where. Anyway, I give two huge, exuberant thumbs up for body piercings!

amoore
01-17-2004, 07:04 PM
I would recommend to get a professional to do piercing. Infections can happen, if you try to do it yourself. It is also better to have your parents permision. Makes life easier to keep them happy.

I wasn't even allow to wear makeup. As soon as I got 18. I got to buy makeup. I was a happy girl! :D

bluekat
01-17-2004, 07:15 PM
I LOVE makeup!:D I think I started it at gr.4 or 5:p

amoore
01-17-2004, 07:42 PM
I loved it too, and still do! :D Before I was allowed to wear make up, I was having to use lead pencils to darken my blond eye brows!:rolleyes: Some of the kids at school would let me borrow their makeup. I would have to wash it off before I got home.:p

I was a sneaky one.:D

Wow! 4or 5? You have cool parents!:D

Twisterdog
01-18-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by amoore

I think she meant grade 4 or 5. ;)

It's a good thing I have a son, and not a daughter, I suppose. I personally think a lot of girl these days are wearing way too make-up, and doing it way too young. I swear, I have seen girls in grade school with so much make-up on, that I wondered if they were in a school play or something. No, my son says, they look like that everyday. Same with the grade school girls in panty hose, heels and mini skirts. OMG.

If I had a daughter, she would certainly think I was so not cool. Because there would be no way my grade school aged kid would be wearing makeup or dressing like a street-walker.

I don't even think make-up is appropriate for middle school girls, personally. I see these girls at my son's school who are twelve and thirteen, and they look like seventeen year old. Sad.

amoore
01-18-2004, 10:27 AM
Twisterdog, I know how you feel. I tried to control my daughter about makeup. It just made her revolt against me, and sneak and wear it. I had fits one day when I came in and caught her drinking in our home, when she was 15. Again she revolted and drank with other teens. I mean in very unsafe places.

Mahayana let his boys use their own judgement. They never got into trouble. In fact, they did not care for fast cars or drinking. They tried drinking at home but didn't sneak out to drink. They turned out great from his trust of their judgement.

I can't say for sure that not allowing your children to use their own judgement is good or bad. I have been thinking that if I had trusted her more she might have had a better life. The other girls at her school were allowed to wear makeup. They wore less than she did. I blame a lot of her troubled young life on myself for not allowing her to make a few judgements for herself.

Maybe somthing different with each child. I wish I knew the answer.:confused:

Twisterdog
01-18-2004, 10:32 AM
Twisterdog, I know how you feel. I tried to control my daughter about makeup. It just made her revolt againest me, and sneak and wear it. I had fits one day when I came in and caught her drinking in our home, when she was 15. Again she revolted and drinked with other teens. I mean in very unsafe places.

Mahayana let his boys use their own judgement. They never got in the trouble. Infact they did not care for fast cars or drinking. They tried drinking at home but didn't sneak out to drink. They turned out great from his trust of their judgement.

I can't say for sure that not allowing your children to use their own judgement is good or bad. I have been thinking that if I had trusted her more she might have had a better life. The other girls at her school was allowed to wear makeup. They wore less than she did. I blame alot of her troubled young life on myself for not allowing her to make a few judgements for herself.

Maybe somthing different with each child. I wish I knew the answer.:confused:

Oh, I hear you. There are NO easy answers. If there are, I haven't found them yet. You try to do everything the best you can. Sometimes it's good enough, and sometimes it's not. Some kids run amok, some kids are straight-laced. It seems like it depends more on the kid than the parenting style. My mom says if you have four kids, you have to have four completly different parenting styles, because what works for one kids fails miserably on another. Raising kids is SO hard, and I think we always feel we haven't done a good enough job, no matter what.

:(

bluekat
01-18-2004, 11:08 AM

LOL, yes, I meant grade 4 or 5!:D

not 4 or 5 years old!:eek: :p lol

amoore
01-18-2004, 11:33 AM
I kind of knowed that!:D I thought it would be funny to pretend I didn't. LOL! :D

guster girl
01-18-2004, 03:41 PM
I agree with letting kids or teens make their own judgements for the most part. I mean, I would tell them in no uncertain terms what I preferred, and, educate them on pros and cons on all situations as much as possible. But, honestly, it's just all about fitting in. I know with me, my mom wouldn't let me wear makeup, and, I never really gave her too much he** about it, and, now, at 27, I own very little makeup, and, it's only applied about twice a year. I think too much makeup is nasty anyway, regardless of the age. But, it's about self expression at some point, and, squashing individuality is just asking for trouble. But, then, alot of girls just do it to blend in with the crowd. It's all just so confusing! I don't have any kids, but, I'm getting the feeling of what it's like, because I've been a friend and teacher (sometimes student) to my 18-year-old niece for about ten years now, and, she's been an amazing lesson for me. It's been fun, but, hard to let even her grow up! I don't know how parents do it sometimes. Kudos to all of you. ;) Especially MY mom and dad, of course!

Moose
01-18-2004, 10:19 PM
I know I'm a little late to reply here, but hey...what the heck. :p

I love [and have]:
-My cartilidge pierced
-My belly-button pierced
-My nose pierced [nothing drastic, just a little diamond that I hardly ever wear]
-Two holes in each ear-lobe

I hate [and would never have]:
-My eyebrow pierced
-Anything on my chest pierced [ahem]
-Anything below the belt pierced [ouch...and how?]

Yep...there ya go. lol

GoldenRetrLuver
01-18-2004, 10:35 PM
I love most piercings. I don't have any...I can't stand pain. :p Braces are even hard for me...lol. I'd love to get a few on my ear someday, though. My friend just got her nose pierced, and it looks great. :) My cousin has her belly button pierced, but her parents don't exactly know. :o

Moose
01-18-2004, 10:49 PM
haha...I didn't exactly come right out and tell my parents about my belly-button piercing either. :p I had come home from going shopping, lifted up my arms to hold up a new shirt I bought that I wanted to show my mom, and oops...something was all glittery. Didn't take her long to figure out what it was. She was so mad, lol. I had just turned 18 and was so excited to get it...she, however, was not as thrilled. :p

GoldenRetrLuver
01-18-2004, 10:53 PM
Haha, bad bad Brooke. ;)
She's 16 and not exactly the most "responsible" person ever. She had her next door neighbor do it, but I have to admit it's pretty cool. :)

Moose
01-18-2004, 10:55 PM
Eww...dirty needles. :p lol

katienoonan
01-18-2004, 10:59 PM
I've got my tongue, belly button and ears pierced.

Moose
01-18-2004, 11:08 PM
Hm, see...I'm not a big fan of the tongue. I'd be too scared that I'd catch it on my tooth or something and bam...major problems. Eesh...it makes me shiver just thinking about it.

GoldenRetrLuver
01-18-2004, 11:12 PM
Tougue piercings aren't my favorite, but I've had people tell me if doesn't interfer with eating or anything.

I also love gauged ears. Just something about them, as long as they aren't *too* big. :p

Moose
01-18-2004, 11:19 PM
I'm not a big fan of those, either. lol.

tikeyas_mom
01-18-2004, 11:46 PM
i love tongue peircings, nose peircings, lip peircings , it is super hot when it is kinda to the side on guys :p. IMHO... :D

I also love eye brow peircings and navel peircings!

mwahah i could go on :p

popcornbird
01-19-2004, 01:09 AM
I don't like piercings other than ear piercings. Anywhere else grosses me out. Nose piercings are ok. Though I wouldn't want one, they don't bother me, and I think they look good on some people...............but anywhere else.......no way! To each his own. :D I only have my ears pierced, and have had them pierced since I was a baby. I don't want anything else pierced ever. :p Just my ears.

bluekat
01-19-2004, 04:26 PM
Don't tongue piercings hurt?...alot?:p lol, whenever I accidently bite my tongue, it kills...imagine sticking something through it!:eek:

GoldenRetrLuver
01-19-2004, 04:40 PM
Don't tongue piercings hurt?...alot?:p lol, whenever I accidently bite my tongue, it kills...imagine sticking something through it!:eek:

I wouldn't know...but I'm guessing it wouldn't hurt too much. Afterall, it's only a couple seconds. :p

tikeyas_mom
01-19-2004, 04:42 PM
it has been said that tongue peircings are the lest painful other then the ear lobes :). the nose is suppost to have worst pain involved.

lovemyshiba
01-19-2004, 04:46 PM

It wasn't bad at all. When you bite your tongue, you bite the tip or side usually, but it gets pierced in the middle, and they hold your tongue out with an instrument, and put the stud right through--a quick pain.
Afterwards though, for a few days, it is hard to eat at all, and tough to talk!!!

tikeyas_mom
01-19-2004, 04:50 PM
when my friend got it done, I was with her, her tongue swelled up and she talked with a lisp for like a month ;). it was cute.

Sirrahsim
01-22-2004, 11:01 AM
hmm I'm a bit late at chiming in to this thread, but I never seem to look at any section except cat general.
I have 3 holes in one ear (one in the cartilage) and 2 in the other. I also just got my tongue pierced 3.5 weeks ago. I absolutely love my tongue piercing. As long as I don't yawn without covering my mouth, no one can see it at all. If it's placed properly and the barbell is the correct length it can be quite a discreet piercing. I have wanted it for YEARS but my parents were grossed out by the idea so I resisted. Now that I'm older, married, and have had several years to research and consider the pros and cons, I was able to make an informed and non spur-of-the-moment decision about my tongue. The piercing itself was surprisingly painless. I was scared to death about it, so much that I was having cold sweats! I'm so glad that they took my 8900 yen as soon as I arrived or I would have chickened out. My piercer was very professional (and bilingual, thankfully!) and pierced from the bottom up to avoid any mishaps. I didn't even feel the needle until it poked through the very top layer of my tongue. Even then it hurt A LOT less than getting my cartilage done had. :D :D Starting the morning after, my tongue swelled up to a little more than twice it's normal size and gradually returned to normal over the first week. Now that my barbell has been changed to a shorter length, my voice is completely back to normal. I even think that it makes me a little bit better of a singer because it forces me to concentrate on the position of my mouth. Anywho, aside from the initial prick (which hurt a lot less than biting my tongue) there hasn't been a bit of pain. :) I love my tongue piercing:):):):)

sirrahbed
01-23-2004, 10:57 AM
OK, I am Sirrahsim's square mom but I am really not grossed out. It is just my JOB to worry about infection, broken teeth and stuff like that. (that is a VERY expensive smile she has) I always wanted a tattoo myself, but was too chicken to get it. Just too prove I am am reluctantly cool, I even got her a barbell - here it is in her tongue. (http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pa7b6ee8e77ff5d6b7c46efcd5b18bcfe/f9da3162.jpg)

That pic is not real clear - but here (http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pde6723e5de466608bcd6a00581450339/f9da3163.jpg) is what it looks like.

I guess if I was *really* a cool mom, it would be a skull and crossbones :D but Hello Kitty was a stretch for me. There really IS some pretty body jewelry out there. Some of it is gross though - IMO