PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new any body want to be my friend

almamee
01-11-2004, 10:20 AM
hi I'm new here this is cool you get to talk about pets well does anybody want to be my friend?

Dogz
01-11-2004, 10:23 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! This is a really great place, and watch out, it is addicting!

Tell us a little about yourself. Do you have any pets? Tell us about them! We also love to see pictures!

I am owned by a labrador retriever named Digger, a labrador retriever named Chubby, a Pug named Otis, a Samoyed named Prince, and a cockatiel named Nelly.:)

bluekat
01-11-2004, 10:33 AM
Glad to see you posted;) hehe

Welcome to PT!:D This is a very addicting site, like I've told you before. :p
My name is Tiffany and I am owned by my blue point Himmy/Persian named Blueberry. You can see some pics of him in my sig. Do you have any pets? We'd love to hear abot them:) and we also LOVE seeing pictures here:D

almamee
01-11-2004, 10:33 AM
Thank you well then I have. a couple of pets with me right now

2 dogs named Chiquis and Muneca muneca is a Shih Tzu and Chiquis is a Chihuahua. 2 birds named Coco and Tweety Tweety is a Canary and Coco is a Cockatoo.3 cat named Princess that is a Simese cat, Baqueton that is a Siamese cat, and Angel that is a Tabby cat. 1 fish named Pirana that is a Betta fish. 2 frogs named Jumper, and frogger I don't know what type well that is all the pets I have.;)

almamee
01-11-2004, 10:34 AM
you already know me Tiffany and I know you and Blueberry.

Dogz
01-11-2004, 10:37 AM
Chiquis is adorable!! Is that him?:)

I am waiting for pictures of you pets!;) I am really looking forward to seeing pics of your Cockatoo, they are such beautiful birds.

DoggiesAreTheBest
01-11-2004, 10:46 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!! Sounds like you have a big furry family! That is great!! Your chi is adorable!! How about more pictures? We all loves pictures here at PT.

My name is Souraya (pronounced like Mariah) and I am owned by Drake, a GSD/Wolf hybrid. He is in my signature!

KYS
01-11-2004, 11:18 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. :D

Karen

G.P.girl
01-11-2004, 11:41 AM
HI! welcome to pettalk! my name is shannon and i have one rabbit and two fish. i'm sure you'll love it here too!:)

countrycowgirl
01-11-2004, 12:39 PM
hi
welcome to pet talk i love the picture of your kitten. i hope you like it here and ill be your friend my name is Kaylin :D

tatsxxx11
01-11-2004, 01:27 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!:) Your kitten is so adorable! My name's Sandra and I have 2 dogs, 2 kitties and 2 guinea pigs. Looking forward to getting to know you and your furkids!:D

CatDad
01-11-2004, 02:54 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!

Like Dogz said it can be an addicting place.:)

Looking forward to hearing about and seeing your kids.:D

rg_girlca
01-11-2004, 04:47 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Almamee.
Hope you like it here. Looking forward to hearing more about you and all your pets.:)

trayi52
01-11-2004, 05:13 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!! I hope you like it here, I was just wondering about your pictures. Are these pictures of your pets?? They are certainly good pictures! You done a really good job photographing these pets.

Again Welcome to Pet Talk!!

Willie:)

cali
01-11-2004, 05:56 PM
welcome :) I am owned by 6 dogs, 6 gerbils, 11 guinea pigs, 1 rabbit, and a bunch of fishys :)

dukedogsgrandma
01-11-2004, 06:54 PM
Hi, Alma - Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm pretty new to it myself! I love the picture of your kitty and her name "Kitty Girl". We once had a kitten and my then 5 year old daughter named her "Fur
Girl" which got shortened to " Firgil" - your kitty made me think of her! I think you will enjoy Pet Talk!

almamee
01-12-2004, 07:08 PM
Thank you everybody I'm glad you like the pictures too.

HoRsELUvR
01-12-2004, 07:10 PM
Hey!Welcome to PT!I have 2 cats and a dog.

amoore
01-12-2004, 07:33 PM
Welcome Almamee, so glad you are here! You are already my friend! You will have lots of friends here.

I love your pets! Who is the pretty lady holding the cute little Chihuahua?

I have two dogs, and two cats, two cockatiels, and seven bullfrogs. I may have already told you about them. I repeat myself somtimes.:D