PDA

View Full Version : It's Storm's 7th Anniversary & 8th Birthday!!!

krazyaboutkatz
01-11-2004, 12:44 AM
Hi everyone.:) Tomorrow 1/11/04 will be Storm's 7th anniversary and his 8th birthday. :) I can't believe that I've had him in my life for 7 years now. He's the first cat that I've ever owned by myself and he picked me to be his owner. He also just recently went to the vet for his annual exam and shots and the vet said that he's a very healthy cat. I sure hope that I can continue to have him in my life for many more years to come.:)

HAPPY 7th ANNIVERSARY STORM & 8th BIRTHDAY TOO!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/p96f4df7a890322b1585b644fd4e113c1/fd828b10.jpg
I don't look bad for being 8 years old if I do say so myself.:)

AmberLee
01-11-2004, 01:26 AM
Hippo Birdie Ewe Ewe!!! And miiini mooore!!!

Happy Gotcha day, too, sweet big boy. Hope you get lots of cuddlies and a catnip frolick to enjoy your 'Storm is such a Special Guy' Day.

Purrs and headbumpies from Livvy and Cassy, too.

Uabassoon
01-11-2004, 01:53 AM
Happy Birthday and Anniversary! I hope your mommy gives you lots of extra treats for your special day :)

bisi.cat
01-11-2004, 02:09 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Storm!!!

And a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to both of you, KAK and Storm!!!

I hope you'll have a wonderful party today...the years pass much too quickly, don't they?! (sigh)

Randi
01-11-2004, 07:43 AM
Happy Birthday, Storm!

And Congratulations on your Anniversary! You are such a handsome and healthy looking guy. :) I hope you get to celebrate with Sunny, Cirrus, Sky and your mom! Have fun a get spoiled! :D

Fister also sends lots of purrs and headbumpies!

jazzcat
01-11-2004, 11:34 AM
A BIG Happy Birthday to you, Storm.

Also Happy Anniversary!!!

RedHedd
01-11-2004, 11:59 AM
Aww! Storm!

Hippo Birdie Two Ewe!
Hippo Birdie Two Ewe!
Hippo Birdie Deer Storm!
Hippo Birdie Two Ewe!

And Mini Moore! :confused: :D :D

Felicia's Mom
01-11-2004, 02:45 PM
Happy Birthday & Happy Anniversary to Storm. from Felicia, Beau & their Meowmie

kimlovescats
01-11-2004, 03:01 PM
http://www.kimscats.com/HBdayStorm2004.gif

ChrisH
01-11-2004, 03:06 PM
Happy Birthday & Anniversary Storm! You gorgeous boy!! :)

krazyaboutkatz
01-11-2004, 04:16 PM
Thanks everyone.:D This morning Storm was racing through my condo like a speeding bullet. He'd jump off of my bed and run down the hallway and then back onto my bed again. He did this at least 4 times. I think he's trying to prove that he's still just a big kitten at heart.:) He's also getting lots of extra loving and some treats today as well.

NoahsMommy
01-11-2004, 04:36 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STORM...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STORM...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR STORM...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY too!! :D

I'm so glad Storm found such a wonderful kitty meowmie, Tracey! I bet he's a very, very happy boy now that he lives with you. :)

Miss Meow
01-11-2004, 04:37 PM
Happy birthday and anniversary!!! :D

He doesn't look a day over four ;)

jenluckenbach
01-11-2004, 08:10 PM
Happy birthday AND anniversary!!! You look GREAT!

catcrazylady
01-11-2004, 08:41 PM
!!!HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY STORM!!!
and
!!!HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Double the treats there meowmie we have two special celebrations at once!!!

Storm...You are more handsome than any other 8 year old I've ever seen!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

cutie_chica
01-11-2004, 09:35 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

You are a beautiful kitty!! Have fun on this special day, I Wish you a 100 More Birthdays 2 come!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-12-2004, 11:30 AM
Happy Birthday Storm!!

8 is a mere youngster, so I'm sure your meowmy will get her wish and have you around for many many many more years to come.

Hope you got lots of extra treats and cuddles for being such a special boy.

Hugs and smoochies to you sweetie. :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-12-2004, 12:39 PM
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND GOTCHA DAY STORM!!!!

http://www.stupid-boy.com/smilies/otn/party/partytime.gif http://www.iinet.net.au/~rabbit/cutegraphics/Cats/an1_as.gif

I know your mommy is spoiling you extra rotten today!!.... You look HANDSOME as ever in your birthday picture..!! I wish I could give you a real live birthday hug... but a cyber one will have to do.. {{{{{{{STORM}}}}}}}....

Killearn Kitties
01-12-2004, 01:41 PM
A double celebration!! Sorry we missed your special day Storm, but hope it was a good one!:D

Steffi N
01-12-2004, 07:44 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY GOTCHA DAY STORM
You are one beautiful boy. I am happy that you are getting extra cuddles and treats to celebrate. May you have many more happy years with Cirrus, Sunny, Sky and your mommie.

iloverat
01-12-2004, 10:15 PM
Happy Belated Birthday and Anniversary, Storm!!!!!!
You look MAHVELOUS!!!!!! :D :D :D
Hope you and your meowmie have many more happy years together. :)
{{{HUGS}}} from Briggs and Bobbi

CatDad
01-12-2004, 11:44 PM
I too am late, Sorry.

However, a really big Happy Birthday to hopefully make up for it.

You don't look a day over 3.;)

leslie flenner
01-13-2004, 12:01 AM
Hey! I was gonna do the "Hippo Birdie Two Ewes" song!!
but I see I've been beaten to it. Never-the-less, hippo birdie, happy birthday to storm.
And where was Storm born and how did you come to be the caretaker, guardian, mother, owner etc? (trying to be pc here!). And why his name? There must be a story behind the name?!
I love it when the older ones get super friskie and zoom around!!

Barbara
01-13-2004, 08:51 AM
Happy Birthday Storm!!!

Filou and Tigris send their belated best wishes and say 1996 was the best cat year ever. (Guess when they are born?)

ramanth
01-13-2004, 08:54 AM
Yay! Happy Anniversary AND Birthday to big beautiful Storm. :D

sqwelch
01-13-2004, 11:03 AM
Sorry I'm late but Happy Birthday Storm and you look great, you're a very very handsome boy !!! Whit-whoo ;)

sqwelch
01-13-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by leslie flenner
And where was Storm born and how did you come to be the caretaker, guardian, mother, owner etc? (trying to be pc here!). And why his name? There must be a story behind the name?!

I too would like to hear how Storm chose you, I luv a happy story !!

krazyaboutkatz
01-14-2004, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by leslie flenner
Hey! I was gonna do the "Hippo Birdie Two Ewes" song!!
but I see I've been beaten to it. Never-the-less, hippo birdie, happy birthday to storm.
I love it when the older ones get super friskie and zoom around!! Here's his story:
Storm:
After being without an animal in my life for many years, I finally decided that it was time for me to get a cat because I've always been a big cat lover. I thought I wanted a kitten but it was January and there weren't any kittens around. I decided to go to my local Humane Society to look at their cats. First I looked at all of the cats inside the main building. None of them appealed to me because I was looking for a loving, friendly, affectionate cat.

The lady said that they had another area in a building outside where they kept the strays. I began looking at them and a large black cat caught my eye. I held him and he was very friendly and purring. We were going to go look up his paper work and as I passed the cages a grey paw stuck out at me. There was a very handsome grey cat with gorgeous light green eyes. I stopped and asked if I could hold him. He was very friendly and purring very loudly. I decided right then that this was the cat for me.

They had already named him Storm and I liked it so I kept it because it suited him well. One more interesting fact was that his cage number matched my order to be called number so it really seemed like it was meant to be. I found out that they had accidently put him out with the strays because his former owner had abandoned him. A few days later he developed a nasty URI and had both external and internal parasites. Luckily everything could be treated. While I was nursing him back to health, we formed a very strong bond. He's my heart kitty.

Storm gives me unconditional love,makes me laugh, helps relieve my stress, and is a very caring cat. He knows when I don't feel well or if I've had a bad day. He's the alpha cat and has 3 other brothers. He gets along with all of them except for Cirrus. I sometimes call him my grey doggie because he's a very social cat and he likes to follow me around. He weighs about 14lbs and looks like a Maine Coon mix. He just turned 8 years old and I've had him for 7 years now. I love him very much and I'm very glad that he picked me to be his new meowmie.

Thanks again everyone for all nice birthday and anniversay wishes.:)

Vio&Juni
01-14-2004, 03:15 AM
Happy belated Birthday and Anniversary, dear Storm!

IttyBittyKitty
01-14-2004, 06:19 AM
Happy 8th Bday, may you have many, many more!!

iloverat
01-14-2004, 08:48 PM
Tracey--

I really enjoyed reading the story of how you and Storm came together. I'm so happy that the two of you found each other!!!! He's such a handsome boy, as are all of your furkids. :) He's lucky to have you for his mom and from what you wrote, you feel quite lucky to have him in your life. What could be nicer? :D