PDA

View Full Version : A time-taking, yet fun 'job'

Kfamr
01-10-2004, 08:11 PM
I've been trying to clean up my family room computer, the million different files of pictures on it. I'm going to put pictures in their own files, such as "Simba", "Nala", "Simba & Nala", "Duke".. and so on. Then i'm going to burn each file onto a seperate CD and label them I've been trying to do this for a while now, but sometimes it gets boring.

It is fun though looking at all of the pictures decided which to delete (mostly the ones that didn't turn out good) and all of the memories from each picture! :) I can almost remember the full day just by looking at the picture.

Some of them, I just want to jump right in, especially the ones of when we first got Nala.

Anywho, guess I just felt like sharing. Sorry for blabbing :)

binka_nugget
01-10-2004, 08:13 PM
Lol, I did that too for Kai's puppy pics. Now, I save them as "January 10 - Kai - blahblah.jpg"..for some reason, I like knowing what exact day I took the pic lol. *shrugs*

Tonya
01-10-2004, 08:29 PM
I always assign those kind of jobs to my husband. lol. I'm to sentimental, I wind up spending to much time looking at the pics and telling stories.

slick
01-10-2004, 08:31 PM
**hint hint**

Got any you feel like sharing????:) :)

Kfamr
01-10-2004, 09:02 PM
I'm thinking of loading each dog's file onto imagestation so I can keep them there as well :) Whenever I get finished, and if It's not too many for imagestation to handle, lol

Kfamr
01-10-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
I always assign those kind of jobs to my husband. lol. I'm to sentimental, I wind up spending to much time looking at the pics and telling stories.

It's taking me more time because I end up just coming back on PT. :o

Dogz
01-10-2004, 09:13 PM
I really need to do this. I have folders and folders of pictures that have not been sorted through.

dukedogsmom
01-10-2004, 10:28 PM
My bro and I were just talking about that earlier today. I've got photos spread all over the place! I would LOVE to see more of Nala's baby pics. And, if you could upload that flower shoot, I didn't copy as many as I wanted to. I'm going to organize my pics when I get home. Plus, if computer crashed, I would lose them all and that would be unbearable.