PDA

View Full Version : A very tragic Day

Aspen and Misty
01-10-2004, 08:04 PM
:( Today was a very sad day. I think we all shed a few tears. Today a wonderful Collie girl, and Teddy's girlfriend, passed on to the R.B. Nicki had to of been one of the nicest dogs I'd ever met. Whenever Teddy got out of our yard and ran away it was to her house he would go and at her fence he would howl till her mom let her out. She would then take Teddy into the yard and call my mom to come get him. Teddy and Nicki had a very special relationship, one of true and devoted love. I don't have any pictures of this sweet girl but she will always hold a special place in my heart.

Rest In Peace Dear Sweet Nicki. Your mom and family will always love you.

Ashley :(

slick
01-10-2004, 08:29 PM
Oh I'm so sorry about Nicki :( :( Poor Teddy is going to be very lonely for a while. Prayers going out to Nicki's family and you and Teddy. Can you give us more details?? What happened??

Safe trip Nicki. Give some nose rubs to Toshie and Trixie for me please.

Candy16
01-10-2004, 09:37 PM
:( I'm so sorry for Nicki's family and all who loved her and will miss her. Like slick said, was this expected, or did Nicki become sick suddenly, etc.? :( Prayers to poor Teddy - he'll need some extra TLC to get him through this sad time - and safe journey to the RB, Nicki.

anna_66
01-10-2004, 11:19 PM
:( I'm so sorry to hear that Teddy's friend Nicki has went to the RB.
RIP Sweet Nicki

ramanth
01-12-2004, 09:23 AM
:( RIP Nicki.

KYS
01-12-2004, 10:49 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Nickie passing. :(

petlover
01-13-2004, 08:01 PM
I am SO SORRY to hear this news..:( Makes me want to start bawling..

Rest in peace sweet girl, rest in peace.

dukedogsmom
01-31-2004, 06:44 AM
That was such a bittersweet story. Poor Teddy and Nickie. I'm sure she will be missed a lot.

tatsxxx11
02-17-2004, 02:52 PM
My heartfelt sympathies to Nicki's family and to Teddy. What wonderful doggie pals they were. Her passing has touched so many hearts, human and canine. Bless you dear Nicki; how very loved you are. Wait patiently at the Rainbow Bridge for your family and friends...espeically Teddy.

Aspen and Misty
02-17-2004, 03:16 PM
Thank you everyone. Teddy is doing much better now, he still crys though. He says no more girl friends for him, he wants to remain faithful to her till the day he passes on and meets her again :( My poor bear.

Ashley