01-10-2004, 08:03 PM
yeah!

lovemyshiba
01-10-2004, 11:17 PM
Me too Micki!!!!!

Hope everyone's ok!!!

Dogz
01-10-2004, 11:20 PM
I have noticed that she hasn't been around lately. Come back, Micki! We miss you!:)

Nomilynn
01-10-2004, 11:51 PM
She's never on AIM, either :( BOOHOO we miss you! :D

Aspen and Misty
01-10-2004, 11:56 PM
Come back Micki! I've noticed to! Where are you!?!?!?!

Ashley :(

Uabassoon
01-11-2004, 02:29 AM
I miss you Micki!

aly
01-11-2004, 08:34 AM
I think she's helping her sister move.

Tonya
01-11-2004, 06:52 PM
That's right! I forgot about that.

wolfsoul
01-11-2004, 08:47 PM
She never gave me permission to say anything...but I'm assuming it's okay since people are noticing. She left last week because somebody on PT called her something mean, and she got tired of it. She's put up with it for so long. I've been here for a shorter time than her, and so I haven't taken as much as her, and am still surprised that I've made it this long. She's a great contribution here and one of my favourite people. I wish she wouldn't leave. I always felt like we made a good connection...She's a great friend and always gave me great advice. I hope this isn't the end. I'll really miss her. :( She won't read my PMs...:(

Kfamr
01-11-2004, 08:53 PM
So no more Millie or Chester pictures? :(

Did someone say it on open boards or through PM's?

I'm guessing it was through PM's because I haven't seen anything in any threads.

:(

wolfsoul
01-11-2004, 08:58 PM
Well...I don't really want to say anything else...This is something that she can explain if she wants...I hope she isn't mad that I said she left...And I hope she comes back...

aly
01-11-2004, 08:58 PM
WHAT>?????????????????????????????? :(

I might give her a call tomorrow and check on her. I can't believe someone would call her a name.

Dogz
01-11-2004, 09:01 PM
Awww, man.:(

Keep us updated aly, hopefully she comes back soon!

luckies4me
01-11-2004, 09:22 PM
Oh no! Come back Micki! We miss you so much! :D

Tonya
01-11-2004, 09:23 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, Jordan. Micki is such a good person, I hate to see her feelings get hurt! Well, I don't know the story behind it, but I do believe whatever goes around comes around. Whoever hurt her is probably a miserable person anyways. Come back, Micki! You have more friends then none here!

shais_mom
01-11-2004, 09:38 PM
:( :mad:
I hope she comes back soon!

Miss Meow
01-11-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
Well...I don't really want to say anything else...This is something that she can explain if she wants...I hope she isn't mad that I said she left...And I hope she comes back...

I'm glad you told us :) I've sent her an e-mail just in case she isn't checking PMs.

anna_66
01-11-2004, 09:44 PM
Well I hope she's not gone for good. I really loved reading her posts and hearing about her crew.
If your reading this Micki, ignore the ignorant people!

lovemyshiba
01-11-2004, 10:54 PM
That is a shame.

I will miss hearing from her, and hearing about and seeing Millie, Chester and Aneko.

Aly, if you speak with her could you please let her know we all miss her and want her to return??

I don't want her to leave, and it's a shame that it has come to this--some of our wonderful members having to leave over comments or remarks--it makes me sad:(

wolf_Q
01-11-2004, 11:10 PM
Aly, if you speak with her could you please let her know we all miss her and want her to return??

Yes please do. :( I have no idea what happened, but I hope she will not leave forever because of it.

We miss you Micki!

Nomilynn
01-12-2004, 11:11 AM
I emailed Micki, and she asked me to let everyone know that she is fine, but she left PT because she didn't like what was going on here and she was spending too much time on the computer as well. She said a benefit, though, is she is spending lots more time with her furkids :)

I asked her to pop in from time to time, so we shall see. :)

wolfsoul
01-12-2004, 01:41 PM
I'm glad she's okay. She isn't mad at me for saying anything, is she?

micki76
01-12-2004, 02:14 PM
Hi all. I’m ok and very touched that y’all are concerned about me, I just didn’t want to post one of those “I’m leaving” threads that irritate the heck out of me. :) (Thanks Naomi, for the link to this thread.) I’ve just found that Pet Talk has become a place where I’m no longer happy to visit. It just makes me angry, sad, or frustrated to be here so I have chosen to stay away. I don’t know yet if it’s permanent or not, only time will tell.

As Naomi said, I’ve been spending more time with my pooches.

I do want to clear up what Jordo (miss you & I’ll catch you on AIM soon :) ) said, it wasn’t really that someone called me something directly, but that things have been said about myself and others that really wasn’t necessary. There’s a lot going on that I don’t agree with here.

I think that if something’s making you unhappy you should remove it from your life. I can’t remove what’s making me unhappy at Pet Talk, so I must remove Pet Talk from my life.

I will miss my friends here dearly. You all know who you are and what you mean to me. If things change for me, I’ll be back.

trayi52
01-12-2004, 02:28 PM
Micki, I am hoping you will be back! I really miss reading your posts too.

I know that there does seem to be a lot going on, but I keep hoping it will die down and all will level out for the best. When it does, I hope you will come back. It seems to acutally seems to have leveled out and I know everybody here really misses you.

Karen is keeping everything in check, and I know she is going to stay on top of it too.

Micki, hope you will just drop in from time to time and tell us how you and your pooches are doing.

Willie

lovemyshiba
01-12-2004, 03:53 PM
:( :( :( :( :(

In case you read this thread again Micki, I've resurfaced into the AIM world, and my screen name is RilKitAbb--I'd love to hear from you!

ChrisH
01-12-2004, 04:57 PM
Micki, hope you will come back, and soon. You are missed!

Chris

aly
01-12-2004, 05:01 PM
Micki -

If Reece doesn't have surgery, I may be in Dallas within the next couple months. If you don't get back on PT, I will call you and maybe we can meet for lunch or meet at a park with the kids again :D

Drop me a line on AIM or call me if you ever want to talk.

Miss ya!

bluekat
01-12-2004, 06:07 PM
Aww, Micki please don't leave us forever:( I hope you decide to come back soon:(We'll miss you!

Dogz
01-12-2004, 07:25 PM
:( :( :( :(

I hope you come back Micki. I really miss reading your posts.

Hopefully I will talk to you on Aim soon.