PDA

View Full Version : Buddy looks like my former foster!

smokey the elder
01-10-2004, 06:40 AM
What a handsome grey Tuxie boy you are! You look amazingly like my former foster, who also lived in a house full of female cats! Your Buddy looks awfully relaxed.

catmandu
01-10-2004, 08:53 AM
Buddy ia a handsme Tuxedo , he looks like my JJ3 , and Edwina , who could all be from the same litter , as they look so much alike. Bold , Beautiful Buddy COTD!

bisi.cat
01-10-2004, 09:04 AM
Buddy, we are celebrating you today!!!

You are really a very handsome guy and I love your colouring...

Hope you'll enjoy your day as our COTD!!!
:D :D :D

(Too funny, I had to think of Edwina, too!!! Teehee:))

tatsxxx11
01-10-2004, 09:54 AM
Hi there handsome Buddy! Wow, I'll bet it's tough being the only boy in a 4 feline household!;) But, it sounds like you've got your Mommy wrapped tightly around your precious paw so, not to worry!:D My first childhood kitty Hambone was a beautiful, sweet gray Tuxie boy just like you! What sweet memories you've rekindled! Congratulations to you adorable Buddy, our most handsome, relaxed and deserving Cat of the Day!:) Love and purrrs to you precious from Sandra, Mr. B (a.k.a. Buddy) and Oliver!:)

gini
01-10-2004, 10:45 AM
Buddy, not only are you very handsome, but there is another beautiful Lady here named Edwina that you just might be interested in.

However, Eddie may have a thing to say about that.

Buddy, how do you do it? It must be a real chore to keep all of those women in line. But I am sure with one of your handsome glances they just swoon and do as you bid.

Congratulations on being chosen today for a special honor as our Cat of the Day.

Jax
01-10-2004, 10:51 AM
You are one cute and sweet cat Buddy boy! What a harem you have there with all those ladies... sounds like you take good care of your family, sweetheart.
Congrats for being Our Beauutiful Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

RedHedd
01-10-2004, 11:29 AM
Catgratulations on being our beautiful COTD this Saturday. I want to smooch your belly SO badly! :D As others have stated, you do resemble our very own Edwina, although I think Eddie might get a little bit jealous, but maybe not :rolleyes: :p :D

got16cats
01-10-2004, 11:40 AM
Buddy, you are one beautiful cat and are just the type of cat I like best. I love ALL cats but there's something about a gray and white cat that just melts my heart. :) Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Sherry
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6y598/

momoffuzzyfaces
01-10-2004, 01:14 PM
Buddy
What a handsome fellow you are! I must admit I got a good giggle when I read about you kneading your mommy's head. And the picture of your pudge spilling over your box, well, I have a few cats that pull that trick too. Always a crowd pleaser!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

rg_girlca
01-10-2004, 01:49 PM
What a pleasure it was to see such a cutie patootie today.
Buddy you have to be very special to be able to run a household of females.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.
Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.:D

sasha the cat
01-10-2004, 04:27 PM
MeeeoW, Buddy you are one very handsome pussycat. Purr, we love your nice tuxedo fursuit. What a yummy cutiepie you are!

Like me, another sweet Canadian pussycat! If we could get together, purrrrrrr, we could celebrate you being our most handsome Cat of the Day.

lotsa and lotsa kittykisses to you ... KatMa sends bunches of people smoochies to be placed all over your precious self.

KatMa noticed DOTD, Boomer is from Vancouver, BC. Although it states USA in the address line, we think that is an error! Vancouver, British Columbia is in Canada BUT if there is a British Columbia in the USA, perhaps someone will send me a message telling me where? Thanx, The Queen:D :D :D

Bari_d
01-10-2004, 05:12 PM
Ohhhh just look at the beautiful white tummy ready for tummy woolies!!! Obviously a happy guy knowing he'll get attention with a pose like this! It is a pleasure to meet you, handsome Buddy! Hope you've had a great day as King Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

bluekat
01-10-2004, 10:22 PM
Aw, Buddy you are such a handsome boy!:D I would love to give you a belly rub;) *rub*rub*rub*rub

Congrats on being our COTD!:D

Dan Holder
01-10-2004, 11:08 PM
Well, I don't know what "sooky" means, but Buddy seems to be a great little guy. Sounds like he's having a really good life, too, regardless of what he says about the girl cats. Stay warm up there.

jazzcat
01-11-2004, 12:04 AM
Buddy, you are one handsome looking kitty. I hope you enjoy your special day! Congrats!!

Uabassoon
01-11-2004, 12:06 AM
Buddy you are such a handsome boy! You must be such a little angel to be willing to share your house with all those girls! Congrats on being Cat Of The Day!