PDA

View Full Version : You are all so speacial

petlover
01-09-2004, 11:11 PM
I don't know what happened. But just now, when I was making something to eat. The thought of all of you guys came to me. Every single one of you. Then I really realized, that you are all.. well.. YOU! And sometimes I think that I don't like that. But I just realized that I love each of you for who you are. It is in your every post that I can get to know you better and better. If it is just one post, or 10,000 posts, I get to know you better than I already did. It is either a new person or a person that came here in the first. You are all so very speacial to me.

Whoever is reading this.. you are very speacial to me as well. If you just registered, or if you have been here forever! You are just as speacial to me as anyone else. I just wanted to let you guys know that. Just so you know that I am not a total bum.;) :)

G.P.girl
01-09-2004, 11:14 PM
AWWWWWW i love you guys too!:D even if sometimes people get on my nerves (and i'm sure i get on plenty of peoples nerves too :)) you guys are still ..well like BP said YOU...lol you guys are funny too.
BP-we dont think you're a bum ;)
i feel like one though:p

dukedogsmom
01-09-2004, 11:27 PM
That is very sweet of you to say. I've come to like you a lot, too, in the short time you've been here. Yep, this is a great place :)

trayi52
01-09-2004, 11:31 PM
That is just the sweetest thing you could ever say. I guess you know we all feel the same way about you. I see your name on a post and I have to read it.

You are so right, you do get to know people just by reading what they have to say. You may never meet them or see their face, but you get to know the most important part of that person and that is the feelings they carry around inside them. Those are what really counts more than anything.

We see inside of each others hearts here, and know that person feelings, drawing us all together as one big family.

What a wonderful person you are to see this. We don' t have to see with our eyes, all we need to do is to feel with our hearts. The blind doesn't see, but yet they love deeply also.

Willie

countrycowgirl
01-09-2004, 11:43 PM
aww I love all of you guys and Jan you are special for just being you:D :D

petlover
01-10-2004, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by G.P.girl
AWWWWWW i love you guys too!:D even if sometimes people get on my nerves (and i'm sure i get on plenty of peoples nerves too :)) you guys are still ..well like BP said YOU...lol you guys are funny too.
BP-we dont think you're a bum ;)
i feel like one though:p

Awww, I'm not a bum?:( LOL!:D Aww, Shannon, your not a bum either!:p :)

petlover
01-10-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
That is very sweet of you to say. I've come to like you a lot, too, in the short time you've been here. Yep, this is a great place :)

Wow!:) I am happy to know that you have come to like me. That means a lot. I try to say nice things, and keep calm. I also try not to inflame anybody. I want people to enjoy my posts. Not skip them.:)

G.P.girl
01-10-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by petlover
Aww, Shannon, your not a bum either!:p :)
WOOOHOOO!!!!!!! ;)

petlover
01-10-2004, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by trayi52
That is just the sweetest thing you could ever say. I guess you know we all feel the same way about you. I see your name on a post and I have to read it.

You are so right, you do get to know people just by reading what they have to say. You may never meet them or see their face, but you get to know the most important part of that person and that is the feelings they carry around inside them. Those are what really counts more than anything.

We see inside of each others hearts here, and know that person feelings, drawing us all together as one big family.

What a wonderful person you are to see this. We don' t have to see with our eyes, all we need to do is to feel with our hearts. The blind doesn't see, but yet they love deeply also.

Willie

Tray, you know everone LOVES reading your posts!:) I am one of them. But, I never thought that there is a person out there that likes to read MY posts. That means a lot to me Tray.:) I try to keep them clean, and keep things fun and nice.
Everything that you have written down has truly touched me. I bet it has touched many other than me too. That was truly beautiful Tray. You are a lot like Kay, you have a wonderful way with words.:) And you are so right, " the blind doesn't see, but they still love deeply" I will remember that for the rest of my life.:)

petlover
01-10-2004, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by countrycowgirl
aww I love all of you guys and Jan you are special for just being you:D :D

Aww Kaylin, you are really speacial for just being you too! You know that. I already told you that. I know that you know it. Now just "LET IT SHINE THROUGH!!":D

Rio and Me
01-10-2004, 04:32 AM
I feel that to allot, thats why I cant wait to get on pettalk, somtimes i'll just lurk during the day if i cant post.
It's so addictive to talk to very nice people who youve never met and share the same love for dogs/animals and hear/see there pets.
i dont have any friends that love their pets like we all do, so its great to come here and feel that youre not a weirdo,lol
thank you to the great people who make PT ,lol
Ky and Rio

Karen
01-10-2004, 07:18 AM
Thank you! I think Pet Talk is a good place because we all love animals - what better a common ground could there be? ;)

EssTer
01-10-2004, 09:20 AM
Petlover, itīs nice to hear from you it :)

You all are very important for me too :)

KYS
01-10-2004, 09:28 AM
That was so sweet of you.
I feel the same way too. :D

bluekat
01-10-2004, 10:02 AM
Aww, that's so sweet of you to say that:) I feel exactly the same way about ALL of you. You're all very special in your own way.:)

Karen
01-10-2004, 10:03 AM
Big applause to you, petlover, for starting this thread! :)

lbaker
01-10-2004, 10:22 AM
Hearts big enough to so dearly love our animal friends are certainly big enough to love humankind as well. I think we all have proven that through our posts and prayers and hopes. I only wish there were more people in this topsy turvy world that felt the same way. At least we have each other :cool:

slick
01-10-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by lbaker
Hearts big enough to so dearly love our animal friends are certainly big enough to love humankind as well. I think we all have proven that through our posts and prayers and hopes. I only wish there were more people in this topsy turvy world that felt the same way. At least we have each other :cool:

Couldn't have said it better myself, but I'd like to add that

It's because of you that I spend an extra $30/month for home internet access.
It's because of you that I spend a little to much time than I should on Pet Talk at work.
It's because of you that I've dreamt about Pet Talkers.
and
It's because of you that I've started a savings account to save up for travel for Pet Talk meetings.

**sigh** Now what does that say to you?????

trayi52
01-10-2004, 12:46 PM
Slick, I do the same thing! I dream about the people here at Pet Talk too. Sometimes I think, wow if my family knew this they would have me committed. They don't understand at all.

This is like home to me, and everybody is my family.

Willie

tikeyas_mom
01-10-2004, 01:08 PM
i always have dreams about pt hahaha. I am a dork. lol. you are so sweet petlover. :)

G.P.girl
01-10-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
am a dork.
jer nott a dorkk. wer koll:cool:

petlover
01-10-2004, 01:46 PM
Thanks for all of your comments guys.:) They really mean a lot to me. When I started this thread, I got just what I had hoped for in return. Replys of love and friendship, and agreement. I know that we can have fights here at PT, and that we can make oopsies with our pets, but don't we all? I love this place and I always will. I mean, PT is my homescreen. This is almost the only place I visit on the internet. And I love it because people feel the same way about our sweet furkids. All of you guys are really speacial to me, and I'm gonna go before I get all emotional.

RobiLee
01-10-2004, 01:48 PM
What a great thread! I feel the same way about all of you. I feel like you are all my friends. You have also been great therapy for me...hehehe. I don't know what I would have done without Pet Talk. I find myself talking about Pet Talk all the time. I even catch myself saying, "So and So said that...." and my friends or family will say "Who's that?" and I'll have to say "Oh a friend on Pet Talk" Of course they don't get it...lol. Once I even slipped and said something about Katie having a boyfriend..lol...I got really weird looks then..hehehe. ;) Hi ya, Rocky! Big Hugs to Ya! ;) Can ya tell that I'm a Pet Talk Addict!

Hugs....Robin :)

trayi52
01-10-2004, 01:57 PM
I do that too Robin, my family says the same thing, "Who is that", same routine. If they just understood......

I think we should all meet in a dream and have a thank you party for Karen and Paul for giving us this huge family.

So see you all in my dreams......:)

amoore
01-10-2004, 02:44 PM
Petover, thankyou for starting such loving thread. You are special to all of us. I love all you. I finally have friends that share my feeling about animals. It is not easy to find people that share the feeling that animals are as precious as skin children.

I am so glad I found all of you. I can even tell you about taking Tiny to the vet this morning because, she screamed and acted like she was hurt.( The vet says take her home and bring her in once a week, because she wants to see me! :D) You my friends won't think I'm a nut case!:)

Petlover you are the sweetest!:)

G.P.girl
01-10-2004, 02:58 PM
yeah my family does that too, like when i'm talking on the messenger. they're like "who are you talking to?" then I just say "umm..a friend" then when they find out that she's from pt they laugh and tell me to get a life:rolleyes:

Foam
01-10-2004, 03:09 PM
How sweet! :D I love you all so much too...you guys seriously helped my turn my whole life around. I love you all soooooo much, you mean so much to me I can't explain it. I can't wait til' next month so I can meet some of you!!! :D:D

GoldenRetrLuver
01-10-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Foam
I can't wait til' next month so I can meet some of you!!! :D:D

Me neither! It'll be awesome. :D:D:D

Uabassoon
01-10-2004, 03:25 PM
That's so sweet :) You are very special too, I love reading your posts and hearing all about you and your pets :)

Katiesmom
01-10-2004, 08:41 PM
I know I'm new here but from the beginning all of YOU made me feel part of this huge family that keeps growing every day. I don't know most of you as well as y'all know each other but from reading all the posts here I feel like I have known y'all forever. Anyways I love you guys for making me feel like one of y'all:D

HoRsELUvR
01-10-2004, 08:41 PM
Thats really sweet.We all love you too, Petlover. :) Everyone here really is special.You all are the reason why Pet Talk is such a great place.:D Thanks for starting this thread, Petlover.
love you all.:)

petlover
01-10-2004, 10:58 PM
Wow, I am so happy to see how this thread is going.:) May God bless us all. I love you all very much, and one day.. I hope to meet every last one of you. Either on Earth, or in Heaven. It WILL happen one day. And I am so very much looking forward to it.
I love all you guys.:)

anna_66
01-10-2004, 11:51 PM
And thank you:)

trayi52
01-12-2004, 12:02 AM
Seeing what a wonderful topic this was, I think it needs to be bumped up a notch or two!!

Great topic, petlover!!

petlover
01-12-2004, 12:35 AM
Thank you all you guys. Now it feels all warm and comfortable right now. It feels like Christmas time again when the whole family is here. Surrounded by people who care.:)