PDA

View Full Version : Lookie here! I now have pics of ALL of Honey's babies! yay!

luckies4me
01-09-2004, 10:00 PM
Well I finally have individual pictures up on my website of all of Honey's babies. Each and everyone of these cuties! I placed four males last night, and tomorrow have two couples coming over to pick out their babies as well. Here is the link to my Available page so you can see each of the babies pics. :D

http://www15.brinkster.com/luckies4me/Available.html

Also I updated a lot of pictures on the site, including Brownie's pic. I also added a picture of Dylan to the About Us Section and cage pics in the About Us section as well. ENJOY! :D :D :D

KYS
01-09-2004, 10:33 PM
Honey's babies, are so adorable. :D

luckies4me
01-09-2004, 10:56 PM
Thanks! :D

G.P.girl
01-09-2004, 11:04 PM
awwwwww

trayi52
01-09-2004, 11:15 PM
The pictures are all adorable, but my favorite of course was that little boy with a big beautiful smile! Dylan Has your smile, you know that of course, don't you? A smile that would melt any heart.

I know this is a thread about your baby rats, but that Dylan just stole the show!

I guess you can tell I am a granny!:)

Willie

CathyBogart
01-10-2004, 12:06 AM
PEW...Dumbo...boy....*Explode*
TOOO CUUUUUUUUUTE!!!

aly
01-10-2004, 01:51 AM
I want the ... "American blue smoked berkshire velveteen doe"

She's precious!!!!!! :)

EssTer
01-10-2004, 09:16 AM
Really great website, and of course realllllly great ratties :)

luckies4me
01-10-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by WolfChan
PEW...Dumbo...boy....*Explode*
TOOO CUUUUUUUUUTE!!!

The PEW Curly boy was my favorite boy. He is MAJOR show quality and I am going to try and have his new owners take him to the show in March to be shown. He is a big boy, twice the size of everyone else. He has such a nice body and laid back personality. If he wasn't adopted and if I didn't have so many boys (why the heck do they have to be so cute?!) I would have kept him for sure! :)

luckies4me
01-10-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by aly
I want the ... "American blue smoked berkshire velveteen doe"

She's precious!!!!!! :)

She is indeed! If my friend doesn't take her I will be keeping her for future breedings. :)

luckies4me
01-10-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by EssTer
Really great website, and of course realllllly great ratties :)

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. :) I have been working on the site for the past few days trying to get things updated and trying to work on my "Other Pets" section. Hopefully I will have a bunch of kitty pics up soon!

luckies4me
01-10-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by trayi52
The pictures are all adorable, but my favorite of course was that little boy with a big beautiful smile! Dylan Has your smile, you know that of course, don't you? A smile that would melt any heart.

I know this is a thread about your baby rats, but that Dylan just stole the show!

Willie

Aww, thanks so much Willie! :D It's always great to hear people say your child is cute lol. LOVE IT!

GoldenRetrLuver
01-10-2004, 12:39 PM
AWWWWWW!! :D:D
I want the "Charcoal Berkshire with Headspot Buck". He's PRECIOUS! :)