PDA

View Full Version : Pet recipes

wolfsoul
01-09-2004, 06:37 PM
This (http://simplypets.com/pet-recipes/) is a site that I frequent. It's a place where people can submit pet recipes. I didn't post the URL on PT just because there were some offensive things on there, but the moderators actually decided to start moderating the site again, and they updated it. All of the bad stuff is gone. :)

There are homecooked recipes, and BARF recipes, and some things you can do to spice up plain kibble. Some of the recipes aren't very good in my opinion, but there are some great ones and good ideas.

I'd love it if people could drop by the site and add some recipes that their pets love. :)

G.P.girl
01-09-2004, 07:33 PM
those look good! i might try some of thosesoon thanks for sharing:)

wolfsoul
01-09-2004, 10:15 PM
Your welcome! :D

slick
01-09-2004, 10:41 PM
Thanks Jordan. I'm always looking for recipes. I make treats for dogs, cats, birds and horses all year round.

anna_66
01-11-2004, 12:00 AM
I've just recently made the dogs some homemade treats. I'll have to share my recipes:D

Looks like there's some pretty good ones there I'd like to try:)

Uabassoon
01-11-2004, 12:10 AM
Thanks for posting that, I might have to do some cooking for the kitties. I've always wanted to try making some treats for them.

gini
01-11-2004, 09:30 PM
Slick, could you share a recipe for kitties? Over the holidays I made dog bisquits for my neighbor's and brother's dogs. I got the recipe from one of you earlier in the year.

The dogs loved them (or so they are telling me). How could you go wrong with peanut butter as the main ingredient?

wolfsoul
01-21-2004, 06:16 PM
Just a 'bump' up! ;) I hope everyone is enjoying the site! I don't think any more recipes have been added though lol.