PDA

View Full Version : He's really bad...

catnapper
01-09-2004, 08:46 AM
Pouncer is such a Naw-Tee kitty. My husband is a 6th grade teacher and brought home a ton of projects (only about 100 of them:rolleyes: ) all are on posterboard and most are rolled. This is kitty cat heaven... Pouncer was climing the rolls of poster board and sticking his nose into the ends of the tubes, knocking them off table, etc. When that fun was done, he tried to peel labels and other glued on papers off.

One project was drawn on thicker board and then rolled... the board was about the thickness of a cereal box. It must have been a box for some type of food in its first life because Pouncer attacked it, clawed it, bit it. When we noticed what he was up to, it had a million little puncture marks up and down the tube. When unrolled, the whole project was completely ruined. I took one look and told my husband that this poor kid need an automatic A+ (we couldn't make heads or tails of what the kid drew and wrote) He agreed, so I wrote on the grading slip, "Sorry... my cat ate your homework." then since I was putting rubber stamps on all of the A's I put one on this one too... only I used the rubber stamp of a paw print.

Kona & Oreo's mom
01-09-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
He agreed, so I wrote on the grading slip, "Sorry... my cat ate your homework."

I'll bet the student will get a kick out of that reply! :D

catlover4ever
01-09-2004, 09:25 AM
I always wanted to use "My cat ate my homework" as an excuse but never did. If I were the kid getting his project back with that as a remark from the teacher I would probally have a look of amazement on my face. This kid will never think that he would get a remark like that. That is just way too funny. :D :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-09-2004, 10:40 AM
You took the words right out of my mouth! I was going to suggest that phrase - how perfect is it for the teacher to have to use it though. ;) :D :D

Prairie Purrs
01-09-2004, 01:42 PM
Hee hee! Now, the more devious kids in class might start rubbing catnip on their homework papers in hopes that Pouncer will help them out, too. :D

catcrazylady
01-09-2004, 02:32 PM
:D :D :D :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif This is too funny!!

jenluckenbach
01-09-2004, 03:09 PM
Pouncer??? Who is this Pouncer?? I never saw this kitty before in my life, because if I did I would be very embarrassed to even know him.:p
And I thought I had bad kitties. He is just too much :D :D :D

hee hee.........my cat ate your homework...........LOL

cutie_chica
01-09-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by CatsinDenver
Hee hee! Now, the more devious kids in class might start rubbing catnip on their homework papers in hopes that Pouncer will help them out, too. :D LOL, thats funny!!

stacwase
01-09-2004, 03:12 PM
You're cracking me up. I wish I could ssee the kid's face!

ramanth
01-09-2004, 03:21 PM
Okay, hubby now has to come back with a full detailed account of the student's reaction. :D

That is hilarious! Pouncer you nawtee kitty!! Though I'm sure he's a beacon of light to all kids out there who have ever wanted to use that excuse. (me included) ;) :D