PDA

View Full Version : And Me With No Film! *&^%%$!

Don Juan's mom
01-09-2004, 01:40 AM
I made the mistake of leaving a laundry basket full of clean clothes in a patch of sunlight. Soon as I came back to it, Don Juan was starting his afternoon nap on my green cape.

And of course, he's a tabby, so his hair shows up on just about ANY surface.:D

Liz

catnapper
01-09-2004, 08:36 AM
Thats why you need to get a digital camera!!! No more film or developing - just pop the battery in and download the images... life doesn't get any better! I was able to write mine off as a business expense... shhh, don't tell anybody that its used more for the cats than what I bought it for;)

Edwina's Secretary
01-09-2004, 10:47 AM
How thoughtful of you to so kindly prepare a perfect napping spot for Don Juan! Muy amable! :D :D

ramanth
01-09-2004, 01:24 PM
I can picture in my head to look of contentment on Don Juan's furry little face. :D

Randi
01-09-2004, 04:02 PM
There's nothing like a pile of clothes to have a nap in. :D You'll have your camera ready next time. ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-09-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Randi
There's nothing like a pile of clothes to have a nap in.

Especially when that pile is in the sun! That must have been one content kitty. :D

catcrazylady
01-09-2004, 04:27 PM
I'm sure Don Juan was thinking what a wonderful mom he has! A full basket of fresh clothes positioned right in the sunshine! JUST FOR ME!!!! :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

AmberLee
01-09-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
I'm sure Don Juan was thinking what a wonderful mom he has! A full basket of fresh clothes positioned right in the sunshine! JUST FOR ME!!!!

Hee, hee, hee. You said it!

IttyBittyKitty
01-10-2004, 06:01 AM
...that I was the only one with a pair of silly cats addicted to the laundry basket (no, Meowmie, you don't put clothes in that, it's our play toy!)

:rolleyes: