PDA

View Full Version : Question...

pupslover
01-09-2004, 12:38 AM
Today I took the pups to the park to run around and feel the great air. They had sooo much fun. I did too, until...

I looked out into the parking lot and saw this big truck that had about 5-6 cages in it that held all these ADORABLE lil pups. This guy actually must breed them and take them to parks and try to sell them. His license plate said Louisiana. I was so upset. When he closed the back end, the truck said "Jack Russel Terriers Unlimited"-- "View 'em on Board." I felt sooo bad for these lil pups. He drives them around in the back with this cold weather and they want nothing more than to come out and play.

Has anyone ever heard of this company or anyone doing this? Seemed like some kind of animal abuse. To just drive around with these innocent lil pups and try to sell them out of the back of a pickup truck?! I was so upset I wanted to go let them all run free when he wasn't looking. He didn't even let them all out. He took 2 out and let them in the park. The others just sat there looking all sad Poor puppies!

Just wondering if this was popular or what? Can someone clue me in to this as I've never seen/heard of this before!

Linda York
01-09-2004, 01:27 AM
:( :( I have never seen anything like that here. I am sure that people do things like that. It does seem sad. At least I would think he would let them out to play for awhile. I hope what you saw was just that, and that when he get back to where ever he is from, that these little pups are very well cared for. It would have made me sad and mad too.
:( :(

pupslover
01-09-2004, 01:33 AM
i can only hope so!

cute 3 amigos by the way. if you'd like to enter one of those pups in my cutest puppy contest, you can find the link in my siggy :)

Linda York
01-09-2004, 01:48 AM
:) Thanks. I am going to check it out. :D
I lived in Florida, Jacksonville Beach, for two years, several years ago. I really liked the beaches there. I got my first puppie from a shelter there and then brough her back home with me to California. :D