PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with people!!! And Florida for not making this a crime.

Fox-Gal
01-09-2004, 12:15 AM
I saw this story on the local news last night and I couldn't belive what I heard. Not only for that fact that a human being could do something so sick as this but that in the state of Florida it not illegal!
Man Charged In Alleged Sexual Assault On Dog, Bestiality Not Illegal In Florida!!!

http://www.thewpbfchannel.com/news/2750416/detail.html

It's time Florida gets it act toghter for animal rights!!!!

delidog
01-09-2004, 05:20 AM
And they wonder why we make "Bubba" Jokes!!!!!!

These guys were the subject matter for "Deliverence"....

But they have since moved to The Western outskirts of Palm Beach,Okeechobee,Martin And St.Lucie Counties....Which by the way is where ALL of those Counties' JAILS are Located...They obviously don't move far,as they know they'll be returning shortly

And We As a State...Took the Law OFF of The Books!!!!!!

Sick!!:mad: Sick!!!:mad: Sick:mad: !!!!:mad: :o :mad: :o

delidog
01-09-2004, 05:26 AM

But they have since moved to The Western outskirts of Palm Beach,Okeechobee,Martin And St.Lucie Counties....Which by the way is where ALL of those Counties' JAILS are Located...They obviously don't move far,as they know they'll be returning shortly

lbaker
01-09-2004, 07:17 AM
It's stories like this that make me want to re-think vigilantism. I'm as disgusted by the so called law makers in Bubba-ville as much as by this pervert. PAH, spit.

delidog
01-09-2004, 07:22 AM
So Bubba Sad,But So Bubba-True!!!!
Like lBaker said...would make me rethink vigilantism!!!
Ugh!!!!

babolaypo65
01-09-2004, 08:21 AM
Perhaps the offender should be required to go into the swamp and try and find a date there!

what a sick fellow.:mad:

ramanth
01-09-2004, 08:28 AM
At a loss for words....... :mad: :(

G.P.girl
01-09-2004, 09:02 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: sick nasty people i this world!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
poor doggie:( :( :(

lovemyshiba
01-09-2004, 09:48 AM
What a disgusting slob!!!!!!!

That story makes me sick to my stomach--maybe someone should go after him with a spoon--ugh!!!!:mad:

Soledad
01-09-2004, 10:53 AM
What makes a person want to do these sorts of things? :mad: :( :eek: :confused:

dukedogsmom
01-09-2004, 10:59 AM
I wish someone would go after him with log! Too many inbreds in Florida.

amoore
01-09-2004, 02:59 PM
They need to take that sicko where there are sharks for him to play with!

sick, sick, sick !

Fox-Gal
01-09-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by delidog

So thats why we make "Bubba"Jokes? I just thought it was because every one around here is names Bubba Joe, Bubba Bob or Billy bob etc. lol
When I first moved here I had no idea how back woods a lot of the people are around here. Of ourse that might explain why it's not a crime here, all the law makers could be Bubba's too. :D ;) or just idots.

I know I was shocked to find out it wasn't illegal, I just assumed it had to be illegal every where. Never assume anything I guess.

I think we need to take him out to some swamp, remove his manhood and leave him for the gators. :p :D

G.P.girl
01-09-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Fox-Gal
So thats why we make "Bubba"Jokes? I just thought it was because every one around here is names Bubba Joe, Bubba Bob or Billy bob etc. lol

Thier names arent bubba joe, bubba bob or bubba etc., they call thier brothers bubba, then the name just sticks, since there's usually more than one brother they can't just call them bubba they have to call them bubba joe and bubba bill.

It's true! i just spent the summer in north carolina :o i was so shocked to find out that there is an actual system for bubbas! can you believe it???:rolleyes:

oh, no offenses to any north carolinans(?)

trayi52
01-09-2004, 05:23 PM
Sheesh, this fellow really needs to casterated!! With a dull knife, and no pain killer, wide awake and tied to a tree...yes that would do the job on him! Lots of pain for him. No mercy!

Hate people like that!:mad:

amoore
01-09-2004, 05:26 PM
Don't be unhappy with me, but they come from everywhere. I heard about a man from New Jersey that had a goat as his ****. I know about man in Colorado that messes with his farm stock.

I was told by one of my biker friends that there are sick people everywhere. She said she has lived all over and she saw that you can't point at one place. They are everywhere! I was trying to convince her to find a nice man from New York like I did. She says the weird ones are not only in the south.

trayi52
01-09-2004, 05:38 PM
Very true! It doesn't just happen in one place. There are perverted people everywhere. Look out!!:eek:

Twisterdog
01-09-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by amoore
Don't be unhappy with me, but they come from everywhere. I heard about a man from New Jersey that had a goat as his ****. I know about man in Colorado that messes with his farm stock.

I was told by one of my biker friends that there are sick people everywhere. She said she has lived all over and she saw that you can't point at one place. They are everywhere! I was trying to convince her to find a nice man from New York like I did. She says the weird ones are not only in the south.

Absolutely. I highly doubt bestiality is a regional phenomenon, any more than pedophila is.

I agree, castration is in order, for ALL sex offenders, IMO.

lizbud
01-09-2004, 08:23 PM
Fox-Gal,

To quote from the article, "Kovacs (pictured, below) said she was not able to arrest McPhillips for bestiality, only for animal cruelty and exposing himself. In Florida, it is not illegal to have sex with animals, Kovacs said."

Bestiality is not a crime in a lot of other states too & common
sense says it should be. :mad: As it is, breaking Florida's animal cruelty law is punishable as a misdemeanor. Tougher penalities
are needed for sure. This incident has already been added to
the pet abuse database at http://www.pet-abuse.com/

This is a great site with many good ideas on how to change
things for the better. Another good resource is HSUS. It offers
help in understanding how important , in law, is the wording of
any animal protection legislation. The wording of the proposed
legislation is everything.

http://www.hsus.org/ace/15053

Lixx
01-09-2004, 08:28 PM
It's just sickening. Twister dog is right, they should all be castrated

Twisterdog
01-09-2004, 08:32 PM
Actually, bestiality or zoophilia is illegal in only 24 US states, and in some of those states only under loosely interpretted statutes forbidding sodomy. Florida is not the only state by any means.

:(

luckies4me
01-09-2004, 10:11 PM
Poor dog! She should have bit his penis off! :mad: I am in shock that someone would do that! I really don't know what to say. That is just so sickening and just plain SICK! Poor dog. I am glad it was stopped before more damage could be done. :(

babolaypo65
01-09-2004, 11:47 PM
Not to be a spoil sport, but castration doesn't seem to solve the problems for rapist and paedophiles. It likely wouldn't stop animal abusers either. sadly.

wolfsoul
01-10-2004, 12:37 AM
That's wrong. :(

I remember when my best friend's dad went to his friend's farm and went into the barn to find his friend. Walked in on his friend..."with"...a cow. He was shocked. He just walked away, never said a word. Won't talk to the guy anymore.

G.P.girl
01-10-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by babolaypo65
Not to be a spoil sport, but castration doesn't seem to solve the problems for rapist and paedophiles. It likely wouldn't stop animal abusers either. sadly.
actually i think it lowers testosterone(sp?) levels and i guess keeps them from feeling the need to do such discusting stuff to animals:mad:

IttyBittyKitty
01-10-2004, 07:42 AM
I couldn't even finish reading it. How sick!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

...I'm sorry, but Florida TOTALLY DESERVES it's dodgy international reputation (believe me, Florida is known as the "land of Duh" as far as here in Australia)

lbaker
01-10-2004, 09:26 AM
Let's get away from Bubba bashing and/or FL or any other state bashing. The man has a history of sexual perversion. What I don't understand is why he is allowed out from his "group home" unsupervised? Why doesn't he have a "keeper" or is under some stronger constraints to keep him away from people/children/animals? THAT'S as big of a crime as what he did. :(

PUPGIRL
01-10-2004, 09:38 AM
I am just so digusted, I feel like I want to run into the bathroom and barf! Some people....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

babolaypo65
01-10-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by G.P.girl
actually i think it lowers testosterone(sp?) levels and i guess keeps them from feeling the need to do such discusting stuff to animals:mad:

Right, that's what they THOUGHT would happen, in fact it isn't the case. Even in cases where they've performed chemical castration (ie giving the person chemicals that make it so he can't get an erection, and supposedly reduce sex drive) some have still committed sex crimes.
Which has led them to decide that it isn't just sex hormones, and obviously not just sexual desire that leads offenders to offend.

G.P.girl
01-10-2004, 11:35 AM
Right, that's what they THOUGHT would happen, in fact it isn't the case. Even in cases where they've performed chemical castration (ie giving the person chemicals that make it so he can't get an erection, and supposedly reduce sex drive) some have still committed sex crimes.
Which has led them to decide that it isn't just sex hormones, and obviously not just sexual desire that leads offenders to offend.
yes some have...also it would give me great satisfaction deprive him of his manlyhood like that....maybe it would make him think twice before he did it again. i think he should be locked up in jail because he obviously has serious problems and is a danger to society.

babolaypo65
01-10-2004, 01:04 PM
It would be rather satisfying to see him castrated wouldn't it!

aly
01-10-2004, 01:33 PM
That news article made me sick to my stomach. I am SO upset for those poor animals. WHY in the world would beastiality not be illegal???????? That is horrible :( That guy is sick and disturbed and I wish he could have the horrible acts he commited done right back to him :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

lizbud
01-10-2004, 01:43 PM
It would be rather satisfying to see him castrated wouldn't it!

This might provide temporary satisfaction, but it wouldn't
solve the problem. There needs to be a law which would keep
these perverted individuals permanently confined somewhere
far away from society. I have an idea, why not use them for
all the experments they now use dogs and cats for. Maybe by
being something to dissect & study. At least they would be
finally be making a contribution to the greater good of mankind.

Leave the cats ,dogs & monkeys alone & use these creatures
instead. I'd vote for that.

lizbud
01-10-2004, 01:58 PM
I had forgotten about this story.(Maybe because it happened
my city & was so horrible that I wanted to put it out of my mind)
It is also listed in the pet-abuse.com database.

http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=1328680&nav=9TaiGTf8

The story doesn't say it, but the sheep had to be put down
the next day as it's injuries were too severe. I believe all the
men were deported to Mexico. Not really a solution, just makes
them someone else's problem. So sad.:(

G.P.girl
01-10-2004, 02:12 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: sick b*st*rds:mad: :mad: :mad:

amoore
01-10-2004, 05:21 PM
I'm so grossed out by sick people like that!:mad:

delidog
01-10-2004, 08:00 PM
It so repulses me.....:mad:

I am not sure what can be done.....I guess Letter to Jeb Bush?!?!?!?

Like I said ALL the Jails are out West of town....That is where ALL this stuff happens....
Like others said...This does go on everywhere...In Every State...
It is brought about through Lack of Education,Lack of Discipline,Lack of Morals....Just all around ....Being Raised Poorly...

I would prefer to be saying that I feel sorry for these people...But I cannot...
This is Vile,Discusting behavior...and I cannot get past that we live not only in a State,But a Society that Does not Prosecute This Repulsive Behavior!!!!!:o :confused: :mad:

amoore
01-10-2004, 09:07 PM
I agree with you Delidog! I wish we could change the Law there, to be more severe on bad boogers like that.:mad:

Foam
01-10-2004, 09:37 PM
That's DISGUSTING! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: GOD, I'm speechless...the poor dog! Ugh!!! :mad:

luckies4me
01-10-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by aly
That guy is sick and disturbed and I wish he could have the horrible acts he commited done right back to him :mad:

Aly do you think that would really work? Knowing how sick this man is he would probably enjoy that!

dukedogsmom
01-10-2004, 10:34 PM
And the really sad thing is that it needs to be ruled to be illegal! Very sick idiots in this world. I hope all this comes back on them a million times worse than what they dished out.