PDA

View Full Version : how do I put a pic on here not an attachment?

katienoonan
01-08-2004, 09:22 PM
I want to put up some pics of my basset/lab Lucy but I dont know how. Please help. Thanks. Here is an attachment of her.

Tonya
01-08-2004, 09:27 PM
Hello! First off, Lucy is adorable! It took me months at PT before I figured out how to post pics. lol. Sign up for a free online album such as www.imagestation.com. Upload your images (Lucy's pic). Then click on the picture in your storage bin. Make sure it's large, not a thumbnail. Right click on it. Copy and paste the address under properties. Copy and paste that addy under the IMG button in the PT.

Everyone, feel free to correct me if I am wrong. I am such a dork when it comes to computers!

Karen
01-08-2004, 09:33 PM
See Phred's excellent tutorial (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7406)

trayi52
01-08-2004, 10:19 PM
katienoonan,
Lucy is so cute, as soon as I seen her picture I knew she had to have Basset in her. When my daughter was just a little tot, she has one and it would do everything with her, rode in her car and everything. One day I came in and she had buttered the table, sprinkled it down with sugar and had that big old basset up there. He was having a blast!

If you need any help with you pictures just pm me and I will help you all that I can.

Again katienoonan, Lucy, Shiloh and Dakota, Welcome to Pet Talk!!

Willie

gini
01-08-2004, 11:17 PM
Katie, Miss Karen is our Mayor - and owner of this site..........along with her husband Paul.

and she has posted the exact detailed information that you will need to post your pictures.

It was written by our very own Phred - who is owned by Cinder and Smokey and also by Boots the cat.

You are going to want to get to know Cinder and Smokey because - well it is a long and wonderful story - just pay attention to their posts and you will soon understand.

ramanth
01-09-2004, 08:04 AM
AWWW!! Lucy is so cute!! :D