PDA

View Full Version : Question!!!

green_chameleon_girl
01-08-2004, 08:37 PM
I know this is a stupid question.. but who still has cones:o :) I DO!! Coneroy is sitting right beside me:D:D Who still has there cone(s)???;) :p :D

GoldenRetrLuver
01-08-2004, 08:39 PM
I had one...but someone named *cough*DAISY*cough* decided to play with it, and now he's gone...:(

green_chameleon_girl
01-08-2004, 08:44 PM
OMG im so sorry for your loss:( lol poor cone;)

Tonya
01-08-2004, 09:15 PM
I still breed them, but I know how anal you all are about breeding, so I try not to bring them up.

They're all doing well. Two of my bitches just gave birth last week. One of them had 13 babies! I never named this one she just sits in a kennel in the backyard. She's just a baby money maker. The other one, Conra, I like her. I pet her every once in a while...at least once a month. She had 8, but two were stillborn. I should keep them for 12 weeks, but I'm going to put them on EBAY tomorrow because I need some quick cash.

Just kidding!

Each and everyone of my cones live inside with me. They sleep on my bed every night. With the help of PT, I am now an educated woman. I gave up my life of backyard breeding. All of my cones are spayed and neutered.

Tonya
01-08-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
I had one...but someone named *cough*DAISY*cough* decided to play with it, and now he's gone...:(

You can adopt one of mine! I have quite a few rescues.

GoldenRetrLuver
01-08-2004, 09:19 PM
LOL Tonya. :D
It's a good thing you're not a BYB of cones anymore...or I'd blow up. ;) Do you have any pictures of the babies?

Tonya
01-08-2004, 09:21 PM
No, because I'm suspended from work and I was so upset, I left the poor guys there. :rolleyes: I'm sure my co-workers are caring well for them! I'll get some updated pics when I come back.

Blustang24
01-08-2004, 09:22 PM
I think someone might be getting a new arrival any day now! ;)

wolf_Q
01-08-2004, 09:25 PM
I still have Winston and Wolfgang. They're hanging out in the corner of my room right now, appropriately surrounded by yellow Caution tape. :)

binka_nugget
01-08-2004, 10:48 PM
I have one rescued cone. I can tell he was neglected really badly because he has scars all over him. :o He's not doing much better now though.. he's outside by himself. But he's only out there because we needed something to block the gap under the fence.:p

slick
01-08-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by green_chameleon_girl
I know this is a stupid question.. but who still has cones
Are you kidding????? Gilbert is doing so well, that today I found him a sibling; a tiny miniature cone who isn't named yet. I'll buy another one-time use camera on the weekend and take pictures.

Gilbert says HI and gives bit smoochies to his Auntie Heather...

slick
01-08-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
RIP little conie :( :(

RubyMutt
01-09-2004, 08:44 AM
Yes, I still have Bobert. He's currently relaxing in his usual spot next to the computer desk :)

green_chameleon_girl
01-09-2004, 07:21 PM
Im so happy you still have your cones. Coneroy felt that they were fading away;) Ill get my pics ASAP! Im looking into getting Coneroy a mate(female) and mabey having a couple of cone babies? Possibly LOL!:D