PDA

View Full Version : More pictures of Lily's "curly tail" :)

Kirsten
01-08-2004, 12:19 PM
Okay, these pictures of Lily eating are not especially cute or whatever, but you can see very well how she curls up her tail! :)
I really wonder why she's doing that, maybe it's a new breed? LOL

http://www.tillyschanze.de/lily30.jpg

http://www.tillyschanze.de/lily31.jpg

Kirsten

catlover4ever
01-08-2004, 12:55 PM
Oh Lily, you have the cutest little "monkey" tail. ;) :)

Uabassoon
01-08-2004, 01:04 PM
Aww her curly tail is so cute :)

catnapper
01-08-2004, 01:31 PM
Of course they are cute! It looks like she does it when she's happy or content... and it seems cats are happiest when eating!

The one from overhead makes me think her tail is making a question mark - "Can I eat this food? Its not in a dish, so can I take it? Hmmm, I'll eat it anyway."

Kirsten
01-08-2004, 01:37 PM
Yes, could be that she's doing it when she's feeling relaxed! :)

The food she's eating (and Luna is eating next to her) is Hill's Oral Care, and both my girls love it. I don't offer this to them in a bowl, because they would get it as a special treat (once a day, of course! :)). I'm asking them every day if they want their "treats" - and yes, I use the English word, because they understand it very well and they strongly react to it. They love to get those! :)

Kirsten

jenluckenbach
01-08-2004, 02:10 PM
Cats would KILL for oral care food. They LOVE it!!!!!!!

Anyway, I like Lilly's curly tail, it is very cute.

trayi52
01-08-2004, 02:10 PM
Her tail looks like our capauchin monkeys tail! His curls like that! Find out if she swings from trees with that cute little tail!! ;)

She is so adorable!

jazzcat
01-08-2004, 04:32 PM
She does have a monkey tail.:D

She's such a cutie!!

Kirsten
01-09-2004, 05:30 AM
Well, who knows, maybe she has some monkey genes...? You should see her jumping from the table up to the top of the door, and up to the cabinet from there... She loves to climb and jump! :)

Kirsten

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-09-2004, 06:21 AM
Can i have some salt and pepper with my kibble?!?!

Can Lily be any prettier?,,, and that curly tail is just too neat! I have never seen a cat do that before.. :cool:

MOOOOORE PICTURES PLEEEASE!!:)

Barbara
01-13-2004, 08:57 AM
Lily is a monkey and you can see it by her tail:D

And she is cute in any picture:D