PDA

View Full Version : Cougaran

tatsxxx11
01-09-2001, 07:59 AM
Cougaran, you are the perfect portrait of feline perfection! You simply exude elegance! Your beauty leaves me breathless! What an enticing combination of exotic intrigue and refined domestication. You are absolutely stunning Cougaran! Your beauty could adorn the tombs of the Pharohs! Congratulations! What a very special "Cat of the Day!!"

bloomer
01-09-2001, 11:06 AM
Cougars are my favorite cats.. I have cougars all over my house.. Cougaran is the image and soul of a cougar.. He is beautiful.Lately we have had cougar attacks in Banff Canada.. but we are invading their space.. I think Cogaran would let you know if you invaded his space.. Wonderful guy! Congats of Cat of the Day!

luvdemabys
01-09-2001, 01:46 PM
AWWWRRIGHT!!! Finally, a magnificent Aby Cat as Cat of the Day...Year...Millenium! Hail, Cougaran! from Peregrin, Eowyn and Legolas. p.s to Bloomer... have you seen the Mountain Lions calendar from Browntrout, with proceeds going in part to the Mountain Lion Foundation?? Gorgeous.

[This message has been edited by luvdemabys (edited January 09, 2001).]

elliecat
01-09-2001, 05:22 PM
Cougaran is gorgeous! He looks so strikingly irresistable laying there like the king he is. What a beauty!