PDA

View Full Version : I have it

catmandu
01-08-2004, 09:23 AM
On Good Authority, that the Cat Angels will be travelling on the queen Mary 2 , next wek on her Maioden Voyage. They will have a wondeful time , with endless meals , great food , and luxury cabins. and places to sleep , play and lounge. Pardise For Cat Angel Amy Cats , and All Dog Angels , as well!

slick
01-08-2004, 09:28 AM
Gary, that makes me feel so much better. God willing, I hope that Luba will be invited too.

I watched quick news clip on TV last night and for "small fee" of $50,000 you can say in a 2-story suite with a spiral staircase and your own butler. I can just see all the Cat and Dog Angels making themselves at home in one of those. :) :)

carole
01-08-2004, 01:43 PM
Yep I am booking my RB Sooti into that suite, he only deserves the best.:) :D

cutie_chica
01-08-2004, 01:45 PM
I hpe Bunny Angels are welcome too! AJ was the best Bunny any girl could ask for, He is Princess' Gaurdian angel, so I think he needs a mini Vaction :)

Kirsten
01-08-2004, 01:45 PM
...and Katz and Aysche will be there, too! :)

Kirsten

Kirsten
01-08-2004, 01:49 PM
...and maybe another kitty could join them, one that is very close to my heart, even though I'd never had the chance to meet her in life...

Angel (http://www.tillyschanze.de/vpc/angel.html)

When she passed over, all alone in the dark, cold road, I asked my RB Katz to welcome her and be her friend at the RB.

Kirsten

jenluckenbach
01-08-2004, 02:08 PM
I hear tell that Y.Lee, Bear, Brighteyes, Amanda, Thumper and Hamlet (mom's cat) are all willing to share accomondations. The look forward to meeting Pouncer the original as well as all the other dearly departed. But they do hope that the dog angels have a separtate deck. ;)