PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Dream Cats

catnapper
01-08-2004, 08:55 AM
Oh Jen, you've done it to me now! Pouncer apparently took my dream cats reply to heart and wants to be all the dream cat he can be... my one request was that he make a lot of biscuits. Well, yesterday I had a migraine from heck - light sensitivity, nausea, temeprature sensitivity, everything. I couldn't keep anything down long enough for the migraine pills to take effect.

I spent the day in bed and he tried to sit on top of me all day and make biscuits! Do you KNOW what it feel like to have a cat do that when your tummy feels yucky to begin with? I kept moving him to my side and giving him my arm so he could make biscuits, but insisted the best way was on my tummy. I'm queezy just thinking about it!

I feel much better today, though still can't eat anything. Pouncer's purr is great when I have a migraine because it lulls me to a nice peaceful sleep, but purrs AND biscuits on my tummy? Thanks, Pouncer, but you are enough dream cat for me without the tummy biscuits.

catmandu
01-08-2004, 09:02 AM
Sam , my Siamese , must be a reicanated Baker , or a massage therapist , as he is always making buisuits on me , or his Fellow Cats! Very Warmhearted Cat , is Sam.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-08-2004, 09:47 AM
Awww...Pouncer is such a sweetie, he just wanted to help his mommy feel better. Little did he know this was the one time it wouldn't work. :( I have minor migraines sometimes, never to the extent that you described, and even then it seems the absolute best thing for everybody in the world - including the kitties - to do is just leave me alone. So I can only imagine what you were going through. But it was so sweet of Pouncer to want to help. :D Glad you're feeling better today. :)

RedHedd
01-08-2004, 12:03 PM
Aww! My Mitzi is my little "biscuit maker" - she even will give me a Shiatsu massage if the mood strikes her - climbing up on my back and kneading away - it feels SO good! Although I know, when I have migraines, I'm not sure a kitty massage would help - nothing feels good then. Hope you're better today.

jenluckenbach
01-08-2004, 02:13 PM
But he was only saying "Is this where it hurts? I can fix it for you!" :)

Either that or " Dream cat! HMMPPFF I'll show you dream cat!!! Take that!!" :rolleyes: