PDA

View Full Version : Robert

jazzcat
01-08-2004, 12:28 AM
What a gorgeous orange boy you are!!

Congrats on being the COTD!! Enjoy your special day.

bisi.cat
01-08-2004, 01:06 AM
Robert, you are purrfect!!!
So much ograngie cattitude!!! And your serious and sophisticated look makes me melt away in a flash!!!

What a handsome COTD!!!
:) :) :)

SANDY FROST
01-08-2004, 02:39 AM
Robert what a handsome cat. Al streached out there like royality. Congrats on being COTD.
Sandy Frost:)

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-08-2004, 06:39 AM
"Look at me! Look at me!"

NO PROBLEM!! I could look at you EVERYDAY!!

What a cute orangie you are!! I bet you are the life of the party.. .looks like you are full of fun and laughs!! CONGRATULATIONS for being such a cute orange COTD! I hope you get lots of extra yummy treats and kitty kisses to celebrate you day in the sun!!:)

greendoor678
01-08-2004, 07:10 AM
Paws-Down , a real handsome fella!

catmandu
01-08-2004, 08:49 AM
Now that is an Orange Cat , that lives up to the reputation of the Orange Cat , beig one of the Friendliest , and nicest Cats around. He has perfect markings , and a perfect Purrsonality. all the Found Cats would love to have Robert , as a friend. Hooray for Robert COTD!

Bari_d
01-08-2004, 09:00 AM
Ginger cats are always so special, and Robert, it is obvious that you are appreciated by your purrson! You are extremely handsome, and so glad you are so happy! Catgratulations on being today's very special Cat of the Day! Oh, and Brewster sends special paw applause!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Kona & Oreo's mom
01-08-2004, 09:33 AM
Robert, your crossed paws and gorgeous green eyes will make Kona fall in love with you! I mustn't show her your handsome picture. :)

Congratulations on being COTD, Robert!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-08-2004, 12:09 PM
Robert
WOW! What a handsome fellow you are!
I was so glad to meed you and see your wonderful picture today. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

Lennie B.
01-08-2004, 02:43 PM
I'm so glad to meet you, Robert! You are a handsome boy and a credit to all orange kitties, who are known to be the sweetest cats of all. I hope your day has been full of treats and cuddles, and all the other nice things that you deserve!

sasha the cat
01-08-2004, 03:27 PM
Me-WoW! you are one very handsome orange furball. My KatMa just loves pussy paws (well, everything about felines) and your nice, crossed orange paws look so very delicious to her. She'd love to play with your pawsies and kiss them...:D :D

My late big brother, Tiggy also knew doggie stuff 'cause Bobby (Roberta) the Beagle showed him the ropes.

Mew, you read the newspaper the same way I do! Big kittens, little kittens, tigers, all the purr~sters of the world make the world a better place. Kittykisses and nose twinkies to you from me, Sasha the Queen; KatMa sends endless hugs & kisses to handsome, sweet you -- the big kitten.

felinefriend
01-08-2004, 04:37 PM
You look so cute in that sweet pose, little Robert! Do you ever go by Robbi or Bobbi as a nickname--you just look like a cuddly little baby boy!!! I love orange tabby cats that remind me of my sweet boy, Tommy, who's watching over the Rainbow Bridge now. I do hold a special place in my heart for ginger boys like you!! Congratulations on your special day, Sweetie! :cool: ;) :D

kittenwhiskerz
01-08-2004, 05:52 PM
Robert you are SO handsome! My little Silver saw you and said MEOW! Do you like older women? (She is 14 and a long haired gray tabby)
LOL but Congratulations beautiful Robert for being Cat of The Day! I think you are so pretty. :)

Darrolanne from CA

lizbud
01-08-2004, 05:56 PM
Hi Robert,

Everyone should look at you sweet boy, you are gorgeous. :D

Happy congrats coming you way on your special day of honor
as our CAT OF THE DAY. Smoochie, smoochie Robert.:)

Dan Holder
01-08-2004, 05:59 PM
That's a very handsome kitty. Looks like he's waiting for some mischief to come along so he can jump right in the middle of it. Extra treats for COTD!

Jax
01-08-2004, 08:06 PM
You are one handsome fellow Robert! You look so stately sitting there with your little orange leggies crossed. Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

LMigliore
01-08-2004, 09:49 PM
Robert is further proof (though none is needed) that orange cats are Good Things.

got16cats
01-09-2004, 11:00 AM
Wow! Robert, you are one handsome cat. You look quite a lot like my cat, Topaz. Congratulations on being cat of the day!:)

Sherry
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6y598/

almamee
01-10-2004, 10:14 PM
hey my friend I love your cat Robert!:D