PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone !

Sharon M
01-07-2004, 10:16 PM
Thought I'd introduce myself ....:)
I'm Sharon, proud Mommy to Eephus, Blackie, Dutchy and Lizzie. No human children, so they're my "babies".
My hubby, Greg, and I live in Ohio - where we are presently freezing to death ! I work full time at a local pet shop where we breed and raise our own puppies - guess that makes me a "Human pooper-scooper". I love it though, because I also get to kiss all the puppies :D
I haven't looked around much yet - are there any other big birdie owners here ? Here's a picture of Eephus, I'll post pictures of the others later on ...
Looking forward to getting to know everyone !!

Tweety_Pie
01-07-2004, 10:22 PM
Hello Sharon! Welcome to pet talk! Let me say first of all Eephus is GORGEOUS!

My name is Kelsey. Although I don't have a big bird, I have 2 budgies named Tweety and Dexter! Im also owned by 2 dogs *Honey and Taffy* and my sisters veiled chameleon!
I think you will like it alot here, IT'S VERY ADDCITING! :p:D

petlover
01-07-2004, 10:24 PM
WELCOME TO PT SHARON!!! :D

I hope that you enjoy tour stay here. Everyone here at Pet Talk is really sweet. We all have a great love for animals. :) There are a lot of big birdy owners here. But I'm not one of them. :( I hope that you enjoy yourself here, and that you meet new friends, and learn some more things about our precious furkids!:D

G.P.girl
01-07-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Tweety_Pie
and my sisters veiled chameleon!

REXY!!!!!

hi! welcome to pet talk! my name is Shannon and i'm 14 years old. i don't own any birdies, but i have a lop-eared rabbit and 2 fishies. :D

lovemyshiba
01-08-2004, 12:11 AM
Hi Sharon!!

My husband and I have 4 "kids" too--of the canine variety!!!
We have Kito--2 year old Shiba Inu
Abbey--2 year old beagle
Riley--1 year old labbie
and Jada--2 year old rottie

I would love to see pictures of your family--welcome to Pet Talk!!

gini
01-08-2004, 01:45 AM
Sharon, a big welcome to Pet Talk. You won't believe how terrific everyone is here on this board.

We just love it when you share pictures and stories about your beautiful birds - or yourself.

Soon you will be addicted to this site as the rest of us are........

I am really glad that you joined and have introduced yourself.

My name is Gini and the House of Orange refers to Rascal, Annie and Emma - orange tabby kitties - who own me.

Cookiebaker
01-08-2004, 02:34 AM
Welcome to Pettalk Sharon! I'm Anna, and am owned by Malone (yellow lab mix); Marigold Calico; Rilla the cockatiel; Willow English Angora bunny; and Jimmy the Beta.

What a boooteefull birdie! I own one of those in my wildest dreams!! :D

Dogz
01-08-2004, 07:40 AM
Wow, what a gorgeous bird! I bet popcornbird will love to see that!

I do not have a big bird but I do have a cockatiel named Nelly. Also I have Digger, Chubby, Otis, and Prince.

Welcome to Pet talk! We would all love to see pictures of your 'kids'!:)

amoore
01-08-2004, 08:18 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

I am owned by Two dogs ,two cats, two cockatiels and seven frogs.

I love your beautiful bird!:)

tatsxxx11
01-14-2004, 09:21 AM
A warm Pet Talk welcome to you Sharon and family! Yes, we have lots of birdie Moms here; you can usually find them hanging around "Pet General!":D I'm Sandra and I'm owned by 2 doggies, Star and Cody, 2 kitties, Mr. B and Moon and 2 guinie piggiers, Moon and Rosie! Looking forward to getting to know you and your crew! By the way, Eephus is spectacular!!!:)

Logan
01-14-2004, 09:26 AM
I'm Logan, and as you can tell by my signature, I have a diverse family, made up of 3 Golden Retrievers (Honey, Lilly and Zipper), one Labrador Retriever (Murphy, who will be a 14 year old lovely lady on 2/14), two cats (Mimi and Butter), and two Cockatiels (who seem to want to become parents.........we have two eggs this morning!! :eek: ).

I am also married to a wonderful man, and together, we have 3 "skin" kids, who range in age from 9-almost 13 (my daughter will be 13 on the 29th of this month). We live in SC, and definitely have warmer weather than you do!!! LOL!!!! :)

What a fun job you have, smelling puppy breath all the time!! I am glad to read that you are a responsible puppy breeder, handling the breeding of the puppies you sell, yourself. :) You'll have to fill us in on more about your life in the Pet Store world! Your Pet Store sounds like the kind we will all approve of since you are a "hands on" owner!!!! :)

Logan

slick
01-14-2004, 09:37 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Sharon!! Watch out, because it can be really really addictive.

People call me Slick and, like you, have no human children, just 2 cats, Max and Speckles.

Would love to see more pictures.