PDA

View Full Version : Help! - which thread?

Randi
01-07-2004, 09:54 AM
Over Christmas, someone posted a video of a singing cat, I think. I didn't open it, as we were on a slooow connection. I don't remember the title nor the poster.

Can anyone guide me to it? Thanks! :)

Edwina's Secretary
01-07-2004, 10:36 AM
Here it is. Singing Cats (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40500)

The E's enjoyed it. Hope Fister does too!

catcrazylady
01-07-2004, 10:37 AM
I'm not sure if this is the one you are talking about, but there was a post with cats meowing Silent Night. It was adorable!! It was right before Christmas and I remember the title of the thread was something like Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas from Denmark. I remember that because I went back to it several times. It was so cute and it drove Leroy crazy!!!
I'm sorry but I'm at work right now or I would take the time to try to look it up for you. I hope I was of some help!
This wasn't a video though, it was just a sound track.

Randi
01-07-2004, 10:55 AM
Thanks a lot! Will reply on the thread about Fister's reaction. :D

cutie_chica
01-07-2004, 02:58 PM
LOL I just Listened to that post, and Tony went Crazy, I was thinking NOTHING would wake him up Today, Because I have tried pouring food in his bowl, going in the kitchen , treatds and everything.... then this song made him jump up on my lap and look all over the desk for the cat lol!!!!!!!

Catsnclay
01-07-2004, 04:45 PM
We must have missed that post the first time, so glad I read this one.

Lucky & Yoshi are sitting next to me, I played it and Lucky's ears perked right up, and by the end of the song he was growling! :D

Yoshi was also staring at the computer, but when Lucky started to growl, he ran off the desk and to the front door (maybe he thought that was were the "kitty" was??!!) :confused:

Great song! I'll have to play it again when Tim comes home, I'm sure he too will laugh at Lucky!!