PDA

View Full Version : gotta gripe......

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-07-2004, 08:30 AM
I had a real bad morning this morning...

I have to be up at 4:30... and have my alarm set for 4:00. RIGHT AT 4:00 Tinky and Jupiter start getting restless for me to get up and feed their magisties.. and all that I don't mind I think it is the cutest best way to have to wake up.....

usually if Jupiter is shut in the room with me he starts digging at the door to get out.. or digging on me.. or digging on the bed somewhere.. or digging on the bed post.. and if he is shut outside the room he sits out the door and digs to get in.. if the door is open he walks around meowing the CUTEST meows in the whole world... you would think he hadn't ate for days..

WELL ANYWAY.. this morning Jupiter was shut in the room and was digging to get out.... so I let him out... AS SOON AS I LAID BACK DOWN he was digging to get in... so I let him back in.. AS SOON AS I LAID BACK DOWN he was digging to get back out... so I opened the blinds so he can sit in the window.. wich always makes their hunger pains magically dissapear.. so I picked him up to set him on the side table that is under the window....

and a three pound candle.. in a glass jar fell off the table and on my foot.. IT HURT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD...... now it is bruised really bad.. and it kills me to walk... so there.!!!!

and all that just to say.. I had a candle fall on my foot this morning...

BLAH BLAH BLAH.. we are slow at work today....:rolleyes:

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-07-2004, 08:31 AM
and here is a picture of Tinky just cause....

lately she has become obsessed with chasing shadows... and sits here in the hall all the time to catch one....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid97/pba9b81e200c9f5d4a39a3939a15ad601/fa0961ac.jpg

cutie_chica
01-07-2004, 08:50 AM
hmm, around the same time this morning, Princess And Pacthes got in a bad fight... I mean fur flying.... and Tony stoped it..... Guess all kitties got the boost of engery this morning.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-07-2004, 09:55 AM
Hope your day starts going better, Sara, and your foot stops hurting. Actually, if it's still hurting, taking a Tylenol or something will probably help.

Slow day at work means pics for us - right? ;) :D I saw a thread with Macy in it, so after seeing the adorable Tinky chasing shadows, I'm off to see how Macy and the babies are doing. :D

CatDad
01-07-2004, 10:05 AM
Sorry to hear about the foot.:(

I agree with T&P take some Advil, Tylenol ir something. That is, if you have not already.

You should now by now that kitties want whatever they do not have.;)

Great picture of Tinky hunting the elusive shadow.:) Thanks!

ramanth
01-07-2004, 10:16 AM
Sorry to hear about your foot. :( I've done similar things so I can sympathize.

Hope your day gets better!

amoore
01-07-2004, 10:16 AM
Your kitty is a demanding kitty! It would have been funny if your foot had not of gotten hurt!

Soak your foot in water as warm as you can stand! Maybe add epsom salt to the water. That will ease the pain & soreness.

kimlovescats
01-07-2004, 11:02 AM
Sorry you had "one of those days"!!! Chin up, and give those kitties extra huggies when you get home! "They didn't mean it, Mommy!!!" :D

Tonya
01-07-2004, 11:45 AM
Sounds like my mornings! I have been begging Mike to put a catdoor on the bedroom door, but he refuses. Probably because he is able to sleep through anything. :rolleyes: