PDA

View Full Version : Harley & Finnigan

SANDY FROST
01-07-2004, 01:56 AM
You two are just to cute for words. What a great duo of cats. Looks like one has
a pixie quality while the other on keeps the pixie in line. Congrats on being CAT'S OF THE DAY.
Sandy Frost:D

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-07-2004, 05:44 AM
YAY.... TWO super cute CATS OF THE DAY!!!

What a wonderful story of such a brave mommy cat! I am so glad she kept such good care of you and you all have a warm forever home! You look like two little trouble makers.. but how else should a kitty be?!? Hope you get lots of extra hugs and kisses today (and share some with your mommy too)!:)

catmandu
01-07-2004, 08:55 AM
Harley and Fiinigan , what a bargain . Two COTDS for the price of one. And you are such wonderful Cats , Harley and Finnigan , COTDS!

daisy
01-07-2004, 10:33 AM
It's the two surviving Bee Gees--Robin and Barry!

Harley and Finnigan are just too too cute! Enjoy your special day!:D :D :D

sasha the cat
01-07-2004, 10:34 AM
Such cute kitties. Catgratulations on being selected our darlings of the day. Your mummy must be gorgeous 'cause look at how cute you are!

Mew, I am impressed with your purrents! They took you & your mommy into their hearts and now you all live in a wonderful fur~ever Palace with the two resident furkids and your purrents.

What lovely people your purrents are to not separate the kitty family. Mew, they won a special place in my heart and please give them bunches of kittykisses and purrzzz from me!

My KatMa has fallen in love with you, Harley & Finnigan. What special sweethearts you are.

krazyaboutkatz
01-07-2004, 11:15 AM
Hi Harley and Finnigan. You are both so handsome and I'm so glad to hear that you both have a loving forever home.:) Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

kimlovescats
01-07-2004, 12:06 PM
Ahhhhhh, you two are so adorable! I just love brown tabbies, and you two are special for sure! Congratulations on being our deserving Cats of the Day!!! I hope we can see more pictures of you on the boards soon!!!:)

elliecat
01-07-2004, 12:29 PM
Harley and Finnigan are sooooo adorable!!! You can see such sparkle in their eyes. Finnigan looks so much like my cat Daisy. I am so glad that these guys found a great home with you. They look so happy and darling!!!:) :) :) :)

Jax
01-07-2004, 12:35 PM
What a cool pair of kittie cats! Siblings are soooo fun to have - to watch them groom and play with each other. You boys sure are hannnndsome! Congrats for being Our Adoorable Dogs of the Day! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-07-2004, 12:42 PM
Harley & Finnigan
I got an extra wide grin this morning when I saw you two cuties! What a good mommy to take such good care of you! I'm so glad you all found a wonderful forever home. Congratulations on being our special Cats of the Day today. :D

rg_girlca
01-07-2004, 02:29 PM
Wow how lucky can I be to be able to see not one, but two of my favorite breed of cat.
Harley & Finnigan, you are just so gorgeous. Finnigan I can see you have Main Coon mix in you, just like my Mooky.
I truly enjoyed reading all about you guys. I'm so glad the both of you found a forever home and especially happy to read that you were able to stay together.

Congratulations sweeties on being our Cats of the Day.
Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.:D

Dan Holder
01-07-2004, 05:57 PM
That's a couple of cuties. Must be a lot of fun to watch them enjoy the good life. And good for Momma cat on finding the same great home.