PDA

View Full Version : BRITT!!!! mehhh

tikeyas_mom
01-06-2004, 10:56 PM
you are never on msn anymore gurl. i miss you :(:(> i need pics and updates on you are your pets!!!... where is lady sally, oreo, floppsy, all the other pets!!!! please come back hunn.. :(:(:(:(..

I wuv and miz u brit. Luv pets and jynnelle ;)

tikeyas_mom
01-06-2004, 11:32 PM
FloppsyLadySally89 please come back.

jenluckenbach
01-07-2004, 05:00 AM
I too was about to PM you to tell you to get your butt back here!!!:D

CamCamPup33
01-07-2004, 11:19 AM
I also, have been trying to get ahold of her, i need her address! She hasnt been on aim for awhile either.. :(

GoldenRetrLuver
01-07-2004, 01:22 PM
She was on AIM yesterday, if I'm not mistaken.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-07-2004, 03:28 PM
I know she has a few screen names for AIM, so that could very well be the reason some of you aren't seeing her on AIM.

RockyRoad
01-07-2004, 04:15 PM
lol I'm still here, you haven't got rid of me yet ;)

I've been sick lately, and trying to get on top of my school-work. My grades have been taking a big drop, so I've been trying to improve that. :) But as always, I'm lurking all the time :p

A long time ago I created a seperate AIM screen name for pet talkers, because I sometimes change screen names to avoid people who bother me. :p Yet a lot of the time I log on to my regular AIM screen name, and often forget to log on my pet talk one. :o Sorry 'bout that, if anyone was looking to talk to me.

The gang is all fine.. Malley and Oreo are giants now lol.. they are bigger than Sally! :eek: They are turning a year old in late April. :) The only pictures I have of them are from October. :p

Britt

Dogz
01-07-2004, 04:34 PM
I have seen you on AIM. (I think you are Aiken 4 Aiken or something like that) I just haven't talked to you on there. I have been wondering where you were, I was going to leave you a message the other day. Quit lurking, we like it when you post!:D By the way, that pic is adorable, and I love your sig!

Cookiebaker
01-07-2004, 05:28 PM
Wow! Your kitties have gotten soo big! They are beautiful!

We miss you around here! ;) :(

ChrisH
01-08-2004, 02:58 PM
Really good to hear from you Britt!:D

That is a lovely picture of Malley and Oreo, they have grown so much and are soooo gorgeous!:)

tikeyas_mom
01-08-2004, 03:31 PM
you should post more!!. i miss your posts!!! mehhh.. lol the kittties are so cute!!! poor Sally must fell like a insignificate lil cat compared to oreo and Malley!!! lol

jenluckenbach
01-08-2004, 03:33 PM
The only pictures I have of them are from October. ????
:eek: :confused: :eek:

Get snapping........we need NEW ones!!! :D