PDA

View Full Version : just sitting here eating...

babolaypo65
01-06-2004, 09:00 PM
Morningstar farms (vegetarian) chicken mcnuggets, dipped in Bleu cheese dressing, and some in spicy peanut sauce... and thinking of the other vegetarians on the board.

MAN does morningstar farms know how to do frozen vegetarian foods! I had their sausage for breakfast too!

cheers! I toast you with a nugget.:D

G.P.girl
01-06-2004, 09:48 PM
Yup i've had thier sausage too. it was really good. i also had thier spinage nuggets. i dipped them i ketchup. my mom and i just made vegetarian lasagna and it should be done soon:p <-*drool*

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-07-2004, 02:34 PM
I've had the Garden Burger veggie burgers and they are quite good. We eat them regularly in the summer when we grill out. I DO NOT, however, like the Boca Burgers - they're awful!

I'll have to check out the Morningstar Farms items. I'm not vegetarian, but I do like to eat healthy....

Thanks for the tip! :)

2kitties
01-07-2004, 02:49 PM
The Morningstar Spicy Black Bean Burgers are delicious!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-07-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by 2kitties
The Morningstar Spicy Black Bean Burgers are delicious!!

Mmmm....I love black bean stuff. Now you're making me think I have to stop at the store on my way home. ;)

2kitties
01-07-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Mmmm....I love black bean stuff. Now you're making me think I have to stop at the store on my way home. ;)

on a kaiser roll with a slice of provolone and some bell pepper, spinach and spicy mustard. heaven.

Uabassoon
01-07-2004, 03:21 PM
I love the breakfast patties.. yummm especially when it's in a nice warm biscuit :)

babolaypo65
01-07-2004, 03:51 PM
My current obsession (aside from the nuggets) is the MSfarms burger on a big ole bun with bleucheese crumbles. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:D

my market is now carrying another brand (don't recall the name) that has a soy taquitos to die for.

and as always I'm a big fan of Melissa's products.

G.P.girl
01-07-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
I've had the Garden Burger veggie burgers and they are quite good. We eat them regularly in the summer when we grill out. I DO NOT, however, like the Boca Burgers - they're awful!

really? i don't really care for the garden burgers, but i like the boca burgers. but my new obsession is portabells mushroom burgers. has anybody had them? i love portabella mushrooms! my aunt made these really good portabella mushroom steaks for christmas..it was soooooo good!:D

slick
01-07-2004, 03:56 PM
Stop it....you guys are making me really really hungry and I'm trying to cut back (January you know....):D

Guess I'll have to make another stop at Thursday's for some goodies.

I don't think we can get Morningstar products up here. Too bad.

2kitties
01-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by G.P.girl
really? i don't really care for the garden burgers, but i like the boca burgers. but my new obsession is portabells mushroom burgers. has anybody had them? i love portabella mushrooms! my aunt made these really good portabella mushroom steaks for christmas..it was soooooo good!:D

I've got portabellos marinating at home for dinner right now. Try marinating them in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, a ton of minced garlic, a ton of basil and a little salt and pepper for a couple of hours. Wrap in foil and either grill them or bake them. Serve like a burger. mmmmmmm

G.P.girl
01-07-2004, 04:12 PM
i think my aunt said she marinated them in majones(sp:rolleyes: ) olive oil and garlic and something else, but it wasn't a creamy sauce it was like brown and clear. i'm going to have a gormet(sp?) grilled cheese sandwich now :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
01-07-2004, 04:24 PM
I am a vegetarian and love Morning Star. Don't care for the breakfast links, never liked sausage before. I do like their veggie breakfast stips (fake bacon as Andrew calls it). I make BLTs with it and it is great. Not sure what company makes it, but there are vegetarian ribs that are awesome too. Yummy!!

babolaypo65
01-07-2004, 04:49 PM
oh yes! those riblets! have those in my freezer right now too! tan box...

lovemyshiba
01-07-2004, 05:02 PM
I'm not a vegetarian, but have been wanting to try these products--next time I go to the store I'll have to pick something up--you guys have my mouth watering!!!!

KYS
01-07-2004, 07:11 PM
I just ate one of the Morningstar farms corn dogs. :)

Cincy'sMom
01-07-2004, 07:20 PM
I'm not a vegetarian either, but I do like Morning Star products. For awhile I kept a box of Corn Dogs in the freezer at work for lunches. I should get more :)

G.P.girl
01-07-2004, 07:25 PM
The vegetable lasagne was sooooo good!!!