PDA

View Full Version : My sledding adventures lol

G.P.girl
01-06-2004, 07:34 PM
I went out sledding today and we were sledding in the street next to my house (we blackmailed the Mr. snowplow in to not plowing.:D ) because it's really long and not many people come up it anyways and this guy tries to drive up the hill even though he sees that about 8 kids are sledding on it and gets stuck half way up.(at this time i was just laughing) then he decides to back dwon, but he can't because his car is only a few feet away from falling off this ledge thing that is by the road (it's goes down hill in about 6 feet in to a huge mass of thorny blackberry bushes :rolleyes: smart man) and his car is kinda sliding and i keep telling him to turn his wheels to go with the way he's sliding, not against it, but of course he wouldn't listen to me because he thought i was just a dumb kid who didn't know how to drive (which i don"t...but that's beside the point i know that much:cool: ) so one of the kids dad's and some older guys that were there came to help him and they got thecar to a place wher it wouldn't slide down,,,,(sideways in the street :rolleyes: ) and he gets out of his car and he's like "that was dumb. i should have gone the other way." and he said it like he was just realizing it. i was laughing so hard i had to sit down (then of course the snow went through my jeans freezing my backside:o ) so he gets back in the car and the guys start pushing the back of the car to staraighten it out and when he's finally straight they tell him to just roll slowly down the hill. you would think that would be the end of it right? wrong. he couldn't seem to do that. he wanted to go down like a snowboarder. and he kept turning his wheels so the car would get all out of line and start sliding away:rolleyes: it took him forever to get down. i was laughing so hard! lol:D :D some people:rolleyes:

green_chameleon_girl
01-06-2004, 09:50 PM
What a loser *sticks fingers up to forehead and makes an L sign* LOL!! I went sledding to but I hit my head:cool: :p :D

G.P.girl
01-06-2004, 09:56 PM
lol lots of fun! i *almost* fell in to a thorny Bush but was smart enough To steer ;) haha

green_chameleon_girl
01-06-2004, 09:57 PM
Haha try steering with a flat sled with only to handles with ICE hahaha I wish I took pictures I will tomorrow when I go lol!