PDA

View Full Version : <<<PT Gift Swap Questionnaire>>>

wolf_Q
01-06-2004, 07:19 PM
Confused? Please consult the following threads..

*Pet Talk Gift Swap 2004* (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39080)
Pet Talk Gift Swap 2004--who are you swapping with? (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41253)

Still confused? Before signing up, send any questions to [email protected]

OK here is the questionaire to be filled out. DO NOT REPLY AND FILL IT OUT IN THIS THREAD!!! Was that clear enough? lol...

EMAIL me the completed questionaire to [email protected] Do not send it to me by PM, email only. Please fill it out and send it by this weekend if you can, I'd like to get this done ASAP. I will send your info to the person who is sending to you only. This is supposed to be secret, so please don't tell who you are sending to. You will not send to the same person you receive your gift from.

Just to reinforce things said earlier, if I receive a completed email questionnaire from you, you MUST send your items. No backing out. Decide now if this is something you will be able to do. The gift minimum is $15, there is no maximum. Keep shipping costs in mind also. The deadline to send your gift is March 15! The swap is supposed to take place in late Feb to mid-March so there's no need to send your gift until at least Feb 16. This is just extra shopping time! :)

1. Your first and last name:

2. Full Address (include country):

3. Email address and Pet Talk ID:

4. Number of pets:

5. Pets names, ages, breeds:

6. What are your pets favorite types of toys, treats, etc. ?

7. Does your pet ever wear clothing (sweaters, bandanas, etc.)? If so, please list what sizes.

8. Is there anything you have really been meaning to get your pet(s)?

9. Is there any type of toy/treat your pet really does not like or you prefer not to give to them?

10. Do you collect anything?

11. What is your favorite color? Favorite animal?

12. If you were to receive a shirt, what size would you need?

13. Do you mind sending your gift to another country?

14. Is there anything else about yourself or pets you'd like to add?

If you have any specific requests, please list them at the bottom (if you'd prefer to send to a person with dogs, etc.) This will not be sent to the person, only I will view it.