PDA

View Full Version : Teebo

Kirsten
01-07-2001, 04:58 AM
It's heartbreaking to read that this little sweet kitten has feline leukemia! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/frown.gif Life can be so unfair!
But it's so good to know that this little guy has a loving home where he gets everything he needs and where he is loved so much! Hope there will still be many nights full of kitty hugs for him and his human friend!

Kirsten

tatsxxx11
01-07-2001, 06:03 AM
Oh Teebo, I can't begin to tell you how incredibly special I think you are. A beautiful, billowy bundle of softness and light. What a sweet, gentle and BRAVE soul. Unduanted by life's challenges, you, little Teebo, spread joy and happiness throughout your day. How lucky your person is to have the chance to share in your purrrrfection. They say love conquers all. May the deep love and devotion you and your special person share comfort and heal you both all the days of your lives. Congratulations Teebo, "Cat of the Day." Proud to know you!! Big hugs and kisses!!!!

BAMICT
01-07-2001, 08:17 AM
Bless you Teebo and your owner. I have lost two cats to F.I.P. and have one cat now that may have it or be a carrier. We never know how long we will have our pets in our lives, but we cherish each day that they are with us. My thoughts are with you.

4 feline house
01-07-2001, 07:12 PM
Teebo (I once had a kitty named Zebo), please take heart and think positively - FeLV is not 100% fatal! Although I certainly would not want your people to have false hope, I also would not want them to give up! I am praying for your fuzzy self and your people who so obviously love you to pieces!

4 feline house
01-09-2001, 08:40 PM
Teebo, if your people are reading all your accolades, please see that they check out SpencertheLion's post for 01/08/01 under Tinkerbelle's subject, I may have given false hope due to my ignorance. My kitty named Zebo tested positive for FeLV when he was about a year old, but lived to be a very old guy before succumbing to kidney disease. But after checking out the links I realize he probably had the ELISA test and was therefore in the "first stage".

[This message has been edited by 4 feline house (edited January 09, 2001).]