PDA

View Full Version : Christmas card list..........

luckies4me
01-06-2004, 12:11 PM
Has anyone else recieved more cards? Seems I have about 7 cards more to go but haven't recieved any for a long time. :( So that means some people didn't send to me. :(

Has anyone else recieved my cards I sent? I would like to know if they go to their distinations. Thanks!

micki76
01-06-2004, 12:20 PM
Yep, I got yours! :D

I haven't checked my list in a long time, but I've had a few stragglers the last few days.

tomkatzid
01-06-2004, 12:25 PM
I got yours and sent to everyone. Hopefully everyone got mine too. Please let me know if you didn't and I will send you a, um, a Happy winter card!!! I am missing 4 cards, but one of those is explained. So really 3. I just took them down over the wk end. Sad, such an empty space now. I saved everyone of them. And the fur too;) This was the best card year ever. Already thinking about the next yr cards.
Katz
We are having a winter storm here in Seattle today. Everything is closed, even some parts of the freeways. Tom, Ashlee and Lucee still went to the park. But Nina had to stay home with me and Kelcee. She gets snow balls on her legs. Poor Nina. But they say it will get all rained away tomorrow, so enjoy today :D

luckies4me
01-06-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by tomkatzid

We are having a winter storm here in Seattle today. Everything is closed, even some parts of the freeways. Tom, Ashlee and Lucee still went to the park. But Nina had to stay home with me and Kelcee. She gets snow balls on her legs. Poor Nina. But they say it will get all rained away tomorrow, so enjoy today :D

We too! It's snowing here in Eugene AGAIN! :D :eek:

It snowed last night and then started again this morning. :p It's about 19 degrees here! :eek:

tomkatzid
01-06-2004, 12:30 PM
22* and snowing hard

catland
01-06-2004, 12:36 PM
I got yours Luckies.

I know that I did mine in the order of the list so the people at the end of the list got theirs after Christmas. I didn't keep track of every single one so I couldn't say if I'm missing a few or not. I know that there was at least one person who had a lot of stuff happen in December and wasn't able to get hers sent out.

Thank you for everyone who sent me one - they were so much fun. Now my husband really knows that I'm crazy.:D

ramanth
01-06-2004, 12:41 PM
I'm 99.9% sure I got your card Luckies. :) I think I was missing 3 cards... one I recieved yesterday and one was explained.... so that leaves just the one.... but I'm going to double check all my recieved cards first. :)

Felicia's Mom
01-06-2004, 12:54 PM
I recieved all but 3 of my cards.

jenluckenbach
01-06-2004, 12:59 PM
I did not do the list this year but want to thank the 16 pet talk member I got cards form anyway!! That was very nice :)

Cheshirekatt
01-06-2004, 01:18 PM
I'm missing three. One is explained, and I haven't received any in at least a week.

Karen
01-06-2004, 01:55 PM
The last card I received in the mail was on New Year's Eve Day, and since then, I have only gotten one of my own back from the Post Office, from a member who didn't participate in this year's list anyway, and has since moved.

But I did not keep close track of who I recieved cards fromn, I can check tonight, okay?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-06-2004, 02:08 PM
I checked mine out as I was taking them down :( and at the time I was missing 5 of them, but have since gotten one more, so that means I'm missing 4. One of them is probably the same one that everyone has had explained to them, but somehow I missed the explanation. Have to go back and check the original thread. Hopefully everyone got mine since I did send to all. If not, please let me know and like Tomkatzid, I'll send a Happy Winter card or something. ;)

aly
01-06-2004, 03:09 PM
Mine are still on the way. I had way too many medical emergencies with my animals over the past few weeks so I couldn't get them out on time. I am really sorry :( but they ARE coming!!!!!!

lovemyshiba
01-06-2004, 03:12 PM
I am missing 2--one being Aly's, which I completely understand, and thank her for the explanation.
Cass, I did recieve yours!!!
If anyone didn't get one of mine, let me know, I would be happy to send something else.

Cincy'sMom
01-06-2004, 03:50 PM
We received all but 4, with ones of those very understandably being Aly's. Of the other 3, one of them we also didn't receive a card from last year, one also came a little later last year, no big deal and the third person is new to the list...

Cass, we got yours :)

If anyone did not get ours, please let me know. I have a more :)

Kfamr
01-06-2004, 04:28 PM
I'm not sure which I didn't recieve, and if I didn't recieve some it doesn't really matter to me, all I really care is if mine got to their destinations.

So, please if I'm one of those you did not recieve a card from, e-mail me your full address so I can attempt to send you another.

I sent ALL of them out at the same time.

My e-mail is [email protected] if anyone needs it. Thanks. :)

RobiLee
01-06-2004, 04:39 PM
Cass, I'm pretty sure I got your card. I'll have to check to make sure. I'm not for sure if I got all the cards or not. I did send cards to everyone on the list so if someone didn't get one from me and Katie just let me know and we will try again. I had such a great time doing the cards and receiving them all. It really made Christmas extra special this year. Looking forward to doing it again next year. Thanks Everyone!!

Robin :)

wolf_Q
01-06-2004, 04:55 PM
I'm pretty sure there's several people I didn't receive cards from, I'll have the check later. If there's a good excuse (like Aly's) I completely understand. :)

I sent all of my cards out at the same time well before Christmas. I sent one to every person on the list. If you did not receive one from me, it was because of the mail...let me know, and I can send another.

Miss Meow
01-06-2004, 05:38 PM
Cass, I got yours, and I think you said you got mine in the Christmas Card thread. Let me know if you didn't get it.

I sent all mine out, so if you didn't receive one and want one, let me know and I'll send another card :)

Nomilynn
01-06-2004, 05:44 PM
I got a WHOLE bunch in the mail when I got back from vacation. I'm going to attempt emails or PMs to thank everyone (although, the PM function can be frustrating because I have to wait a minute between every message). But Cass, I did get yours :)

RubyMutt
01-06-2004, 09:04 PM
I got your card, Cass :)

I've actually gotten cards from all but three people. Aly, it's completely understandable why you haven't sent yours' yet. No hurry :)

I sent a card to everyone on the list. If someone out there didn't get a card from me, let me know! I have extras and would be more than happy to send out a new one (better late than never!) :)

jenfer
01-06-2004, 09:36 PM
Cass, I got yours. :)
I have received all, but 2 (i think).

Karen
01-06-2004, 10:37 PM
I got your card, Cass, and lots and lots of others' too!

shais_mom
01-09-2004, 08:38 PM
Missed this thread the first time.
I haven't received any cards for about a week or so, and still have 4, I haven't received one has been explained the others have not. :(
Thanks to all that sent me a beautiful card!! I soooo enjoyed it!

Cataholic
01-10-2004, 01:49 PM
I didn't really keep track of who sent vs. who didn't. I remember getting Cass's card, and it seems like most other people's too!

I will double check tonight, when I finish putting the last of the Christmas stuff away.

Cincy'sMom
01-10-2004, 02:00 PM
We got Aly's card today!! Thanks so much!! I love the picture :)

aly
01-10-2004, 02:10 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAY :D

SO sorry it was late!!!!!!! :o :o :o

Thanks for letting me know you got it! And thanks for your card too - it was GORGEOUS!

Everyone else should be getting mine soon too. Some I sent a few days after others though. Please let me know if anyone doesn't get mine because I did send to everyone!

krazyaboutkatz
01-10-2004, 10:29 PM
So far I've received everyone's card except for Aly's and I already knew that it would be late. Today I just received Kater's card.:D Thank you Kater for the beautiful card. I love receiving cards after Christmas.:D

Barbara
01-11-2004, 07:41 AM
I only miss 3 cards. They all made it to Europe. :D

And I am sure I sent all - so if anybody didn't get one from me, please PM. :D :)

Cataholic
01-11-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
Thank you Kater for the beautiful card.

Yeah, I got Kater's too, BUT, did you notice a small corner of the card was missing? I think it was a glamour shot of Kater that she just didn't want anyone to see! He he he....makes you wonder, doesn't it?

really it wasn't...just some parental concern issue about addresses/phone numbers...he he he

aly
01-11-2004, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Cataholic
Yeah, I got Kater's too, BUT, did you notice a small corner of the card was missing? I think it was a glamour shot of Kater that she just didn't want anyone to see! He he he....makes you wonder, doesn't it?

really it wasn't...just some parental concern issue about addresses/phone numbers...he he he

Hehe I thought that was funny too. I was going to give Kate a hard time about that next time I talk to her :D

Nomilynn
01-11-2004, 06:55 PM
Well, I got card from everyone except 3 people (so far anyway). I even got a couple that weren't from the "list" :D :D

Thanks, everyone! :)

Felicia's Mom
01-12-2004, 08:28 PM
Today I recieved a cute card & picture from Aly.:) :) Thanks so much.:D

aly
01-12-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Felicia's Mom
Today I recieved a cute card & picture from Aly.:) :) Thanks so much.:D

You're very welcome :D Glad ya got it!

luckies4me
01-12-2004, 10:09 PM
I got your card today Aly! Thanks so much! :D

krazyaboutkatz
01-12-2004, 11:29 PM
I also received your card today Aly. Thanks for the beautiful card.:) Now I've received cards from everyone on the list.:D

aly
01-12-2004, 11:42 PM
You're welcome :)

Could you guys tell the cats were scared stiff in the pic? :o Actually Reece was the only happy one. I had to pry him away from Santa.

jenfer
01-12-2004, 11:50 PM
Aly, I got your card today! Thanks. :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-13-2004, 11:31 AM
I, too, got your card Aly - too cute! :D

Which leaves 3 that I haven't gotten.

RedHedd
01-13-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
I, too, got your card Aly - too cute! :D

Which leaves 3 that I haven't gotten.
Received your card too -- I didn't keep track of who sent and who didn't -- thanks for all the cards!

tomkatzid
01-13-2004, 12:43 PM
Got Aly's, 3 still out ?????

RubyMutt
01-13-2004, 01:34 PM
I received Aly's card yesterday :)

The photo on the front is adorable! :D

anna_66
01-13-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by RubyMutt
I received Aly's card yesterday :)
I did too, thanks so much Aly. I loved it!

Fox-Gal
01-13-2004, 09:01 PM
There was a few that I didn't get a card from also, but who am I to say anything about it. I found out that a few of my cards didn't get mailed out also.

My husband was to mail the last few I had and I guess he put them in the car seat and they slipped through the crack of the seat. He told me he found them the other day when he was cleaning the car out, so he figured it was to late to send them now so he trashed them. I wish he had asked me first. .:mad:

I'm so sorry to those that didn't get one from me, I would have liked to Pm those that didn't get one from me, but I don't remember who's cards he had.

So very very sorry to all that didn't get one from me, if you care to pm me I will make up for it.

lovemyshiba
01-13-2004, 09:41 PM
I got Aly's today--so adorable, and well worth the wait!!!:D

Cheshirekatt
01-13-2004, 10:01 PM
Aly, I got yours yesterday. Thanks!

I also didn't receive cards from three people.