PDA

View Full Version : Please help me to post Uma's pics...

Tonya
01-06-2004, 11:26 AM
Ok, I got the pictures of Uma developed. They turned out so good! She's such a sweet dog. I hadn't used my scanner in months and I just discovered it's down.

Does anyone know if Walmart or Walgreens or someone has in store scanners where maybe they can scan it to a disk? I really want to share her pics. You are going to melt!

Thanks!

-Tonya

luckies4me
01-06-2004, 11:32 AM
Can you use your digital to take pics of the pics? Or see if Walmart can transfer the pics to a disk?

micki76
01-06-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by luckies4me
Can you use your digital to take pics of the pics?

I've done that before. They don't turn out too bad. Take them outside and make sure the flash is off, and they will usually turn out better. I had to position mine in a certain way to avoid glare.

K9soul
01-06-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by micki76
I've done that before. They don't turn out too bad. Take them outside and make sure the flash is off, and they will usually turn out better. I had to position mine in a certain way to avoid glare.

That's what I have done too with the pics of my collies. I agree outdoor daytime lighting is the best.

I think some places can put them on disk too, but I haven't had it done before so couldn't tell you for sure. Good luck!

Tonya
01-06-2004, 02:33 PM
Thank you. They didn't turn out well right now...but probably because I'm a nervous wreck. I'm waiting for my conference call from work. They're supposed to call me between 12:30 and 1:30 pm.

K9soul
01-06-2004, 02:53 PM
Good luck Tonya *hugs*