PDA

View Full Version : I could have killed Ron at 3am this morning...

Tonya
01-06-2004, 10:07 AM
I was having this bad dream...that I was arguing with my co-worker. Then suddenly, a thousand big mean crows started attacking my head. I was shaking my head back and forth, screaming and crying, trying to get the crows off of my head....

Then I woke up. Ron was attacking my hair. :rolleyes:

ramanth
01-06-2004, 10:13 AM
I HATE when that happens! :)

I had a nightmare once where something was crushing me and I was struggling to breathe... when I woke up... Zam was trying to get cozy on my chest. :rolleyes: ;) :)

I think cats can read our minds.... :D

moosmom
01-06-2004, 12:43 PM
If I told you the dreams I've had, they'd lock me up!!! :eek:

I have been having ALOT of dreams about cats and kittens, mostly sick ones. Running all around. Must have been the cheese and crackers I ate before I went to bed *burp*

kimlovescats
01-06-2004, 12:43 PM
*snicker, snicker* :D

RICHARD
01-06-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
I was having this bad dream...that I was arguing with my co-worker. Then suddenly, a thousand big mean crows started attacking my head. I was shaking my head back and forth, screaming and crying, trying to get the crows off of my head....

Then I woke up. Ron was attacking my hair. :rolleyes:

Your cat has wings????;)

catnapper
01-06-2004, 12:54 PM
Hahahahahahahahahaha:D

He was only tryng to help you win the arguement.

Poor guy was represented as a cow in your dream.

trayi52
01-06-2004, 01:32 PM
Tonya, gotta forgive Ron for that, he was just trying to catch all those crows that was attacking your head!!!

Or maybe, you know what they say about cats and their witchly ways.........;)

Willie:D

sirrahbed
01-06-2004, 01:49 PM
aww...poor Tonya! Funny how real things can be part of our dreams. Do you know why Ron was attacking your hair - is this routine??:rolleyes:

Tonya
01-06-2004, 02:36 PM
It's actually the first time he's done that. But, since we're remodeling, we're sleeping on a mattress on the floor. When he gets in his crazy moods in the middle of the night, my hair is at his eye level and draped over the mattress. I guess it was to tempting.

I hear you Ramath! I once had some dream that my legs were getting crushed or cut off or something....Ron's fat butt had cut the circulation off. lol.

cutie_chica
01-06-2004, 03:03 PM
I'm sorry 2 laugh, But that is funny, I have only had nightmares, where when I wake up Princess is staring at me right in my eyes, then I wonder, can she make me have bad dreams lol... I always have dreams of saving my kitties, like in bad weather, or getting away from bad guys....I NEVER leave them in my dreams lol.... Anyway, Forgive Ron, maybe he thought He was helping wake you up :)