PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for Choosing Ringo as POTD!

Ringo's Mommy
01-06-2004, 09:59 AM
I just saw that our Ringo was selected as Pet of The Day. Thank you so much. I can't tell you how thrilled I was to see his photo. Now I'm telling just about everyone I know to go and see him. I'm so proud.

This is such a wonderful site which I visit often. I love seeing pets honored and praised like they deserve to be.

Thanks again!

Kim (a.k.a. Ringo's Mommy!):)

Cinder & Smoke
01-06-2004, 01:24 PM
Ringo is a CUTE Bunny!!

Now show us pictures of the other two Lil Hoppers, please!

If anybody missed seeing Ringo,
here's a link to his POTD Page:

Ringo Bunny, Pet of the Day. (http://PetoftheDay.com/archive/2004/January/02.html)

Ringo's Mommy
01-06-2004, 01:30 PM
Hi Cinder and Smokey! What gorgeous dogs you both are!

As for photos of my other little guys, I'm going to post them soon. I'd love to submit them to be POTD as well.

Kim

momoffuzzyfaces
01-07-2004, 12:51 PM
I adored seeing Ringo! I just wish so many of our bunny lovers hadn't been on holidays when we met him. I'm hoping they will check him out when they all get back. Thanks for sharing him with us!:D

Jax
01-08-2004, 08:17 PM
Ringo rocks!! What a cutie!

Lixx
01-08-2004, 08:26 PM
That is the CUTEST bunny!!!!! He's adorable!:eek:

Ringo's Mommy
01-09-2004, 09:51 AM
Thank you so much momoffuzzyfaces, Jax and Lixx for your wonderful compliments on my Ringo! I think my little bunny is getting a big head with all of the nice things being said about him! :D

Kim

tatsxxx11
01-09-2004, 04:16 PM
Oh Ringo! What a cutie pie you are:) You have the most precious face and darling little paws; such a sweet, sweet bunster boy! I'm so sorry I missed your special day, sweetheart. I hope you were treated royally on your special day. How proud your Mommy must be! Congratulations Ringo, our extra special Pet of the Day!!! Maybe your Mom will stick around and post more pics of adorable you!:)

Ringo's Mommy
01-09-2004, 06:50 PM
Thank you so much tatsxxx11 for the sweet post about my Ringo. You're so kind. Don't worry, I'll definitely be sticking around and add some pics of my other little bunnies soon. :cool:

Your furkids are just precious! Thank you for sharing their photos!

Kim

Dogz
01-14-2004, 05:49 PM
Ringo is such a CUTE bunny! I enjoyed reading his story! I hope to see more pictures of him in the near future.:)

Welcome to Pet Talk, Kim!

Ringo's Mommy
01-15-2004, 10:34 AM
Thank you so much for the compliments on my Ringo and the warm welcome. I'll definitely post some more photo of him soon.

Kim