PDA

View Full Version : Yevgeniy!

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-06-2004, 05:19 AM
YEVGENIY!!

CONGRATULATIONS FOR BEING OUR COTD!!!.. You are so cute sleeping in your picture! No wonder you had such an ease adopting your family! Hope you get lots of extra scritches and TUNA for your special day!

http://www.iinet.net.au/~rabbit/cutegraphics/Cats/animicon.gif

Lerah021399
01-06-2004, 07:10 AM
Congratulations, Sweet Yevgeniy! You are so cute in your picture. My Russian Blue, Jack sleeps like that sometimes too...it's usually in my lap though, so I can never get a picture of it! I hope you have a wonderful day and get lots of extra pets and scritches.

Killearn Kitties
01-06-2004, 07:42 AM
What a wonderful picture of you Yevgeniy. The only problem is, we can't see your handsome face!

Perhaps your purrsons will give you a little tuna today (I would love to see a photo of you with your tail all puffed up. How cute.:D

Congratulations on your special honour today as our Cat of the Day.

sasha the cat
01-06-2004, 10:49 AM
WoW! how lucky can humans get?? You just walked in, purr, and adopted the purrents?

Water on Tap -- a favourite of the late Tiggy [b. 1985, d. 2000]. Tuna and turkey also make Tiggy purr big time...he loved them so! I find them yummy but do not put on an academy performance like Tiggy did when KatMa gives me those treats.

Yevgeniy, you are one ultra sleek boy and deseving of being COTD. Continue living your purrfect life in your Palace and live healthy, happy & long.

p.s.: My KatMa loves your crossed paws, all 4 of them. Maybe your MeowMom would do me a favour, mew-mew, and post another picture of you showing your handsome face.

Jax
01-06-2004, 11:39 AM
Peek-a-boo! We see beautiful Yevgeniy! You look so cute in your picture - and what brilliant blue fur you have!
Congrats for being Our Adorrrable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-06-2004, 11:53 AM
Yevgeniy
What a handsome fellow you are! Your picture looks like you could be playing peek a boo! My Chester lays like that when I'm inconsiderate enough to have a light on when he's trying to sleep. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today. I think a tuna treat is in order, don't you?:D

pipersmom
01-06-2004, 11:57 AM
All I can think is BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Dan Holder
01-06-2004, 04:21 PM
What a great kitty, and a great photo, and a great story about his tail puffing up with Tuna delight. That was a lucky day for him and the household when he wandered in. Good luck.

bluekat
01-06-2004, 05:09 PM
You are such a GORGEOUS Russian Blue Yevgeniy!:D You're also so cute in that picture, lol.:D Congrats on being our COTD!:D

Steffi N
01-06-2004, 06:19 PM
Yegveniy, you look so cuddly and adorable lying there. I wish I could see your beautiful face. Your purrents are so lucky that you decided to come and adopt them. And you are so good to see that they always get a good night’s sleep with you snuggled up by them. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day.