PDA

View Full Version : For ScantyNebula - Baby Lily Videos

aly
01-06-2004, 01:20 AM
Johanna -

I found these vids that my boyfriend took of little Lily when she was just a tiny girl.

To anyone else who wants to watch them, they are really cute! It shows up a little dark on my monitor but looks normal on my boyfriend's monitor. I hope they show up ok for everyone!

http://www.rescuedpaws.com/lily/

Vio&Juni
01-06-2004, 08:26 AM
OMG she was so cute as a kitten!!! Such a cute bundle of mischief!

She still is cute! No wonder Johanna wanted her even from so far.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-06-2004, 09:51 AM
Awwww...she was so adorable!!! Great videos of the butt wiggle, combat kitty and whatever it's called where they stand on their hind legs with their front paws flailing - just tooo cute!!! And she was so tiny!

Of course she's still adorable and cute now....:D :D

ScantyNebula
01-11-2004, 11:47 AM
OMG!!!! I can't believe I actually missed this thread! Thank you so much for letting me know about it - I LOVE seeing those videos! :D:D:D She hasn't changed a bit in her actions - and she still does that thing where she chews on my hands, like in the second video. HOW ADORABLE! LOL And then how she does those standing up positions while playing with her toys - awwww ...I wish she were still that small now! :) She'll soon be full grown! Time flies .. :rolleyes:

Thank you sooo much! I really appreciate it.

:D:D:D

aly
01-11-2004, 12:23 PM
So glad you like them :D

I'm sure I can dig up some more pics/vids. I found the ones above on accident and didn't even know my bf still had them!

kimlovescats
01-11-2004, 12:43 PM
Awwwwwwww, a little Lily!!! So adorable! She was precious then and she still is now!!!:)