PDA

View Full Version : Angel's 1st lesson in folding laundry!!!

kimlovescats
01-05-2004, 09:51 PM
Well, Angel is the typical child when it comes to chores!

Here she is eager to help, she's learning to fold socks!!!! :eek:

http://www.kimscats.com/FoldingSocks.jpg

Then, like all kids.... when the newness wears off you get the
"You MEAN THERE's MORE" look! :rolleyes:

http://www.kimscats.com/You_MeanTheresMore.jpg

KIDS!!!!

catnapper
01-05-2004, 09:53 PM
I have a basket of about 20 unmatched socks Angel can help me with! Sock matching is the worst job, well done to start there!!!!

slick
01-05-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
I have a basket of about 20 unmatched socks
:D :D When I was growing up my Mom called it a box of "lonely sox" sitting in the box....all alone.....with no mate.
Angel you are so pretty and I just want to kiss you little facie.

kimlovescats
01-05-2004, 09:59 PM
That's EXACTLY what I was doing forever today..... gathered 3 drawers of mismatched socks and began the chore of trying to find mates. The ones I couldn't find ... I finally THREW AWAY! :eek:

jazzcat
01-05-2004, 10:17 PM
LOL!! Too cute. I love that "more" look.

Steffi N
01-05-2004, 10:20 PM
What expressions Angel has! So cute. :)

rosethecopycat
01-05-2004, 10:45 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by slick
[B]:D :D When I was growing up my Mom called it a box of "lonely sox" sitting in the box....all alone.....with no mate.

I call the 'lonely sox' :

"rogues"

krazyaboutkatz
01-06-2004, 12:19 AM
Angel sure is a great little helper and such a cute one too.:)

cutie_chica
01-06-2004, 12:24 AM
How cute, I wouldnt let Tony fold socks, he would probably do like his daddy... if they are both the same color they are a match to him lol!!:p :rolleyes:

jenluckenbach
01-06-2004, 05:02 AM
Can a face get any cuter than this??
http://www.kimscats.com/FoldingSocks.jpg

catcrazylady
01-06-2004, 05:57 AM
Ok, now I have lipstick on the monitor!!!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif I just couldn't resist that little face any longer! :) :) http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif

catlover4ever
01-06-2004, 07:26 AM
Angel, you can come and help me with my socks anytime. I also have mismatched knee high nylons...they make fun toys to play with.

stacwase
01-06-2004, 07:29 AM
I don't think a cat could get any cuter! Angel is just adorable.

K & L
01-06-2004, 07:37 AM
She is adorable! I have such a soft spot for calicos. I sure hope she gets a very loving and good home!

ramanth
01-06-2004, 08:29 AM
It should be illegal for a kitty to be that cute. ;) :D

CatDad
01-06-2004, 09:16 AM
Can you get any cuter Angel? I hope not, otherwise I may faint.:)

It is so nice that she is learning to do chores. Maybe you can get her to fold shirts or something next.:p

Thanks for the pictures, I think that I am in love.

catmandu
01-06-2004, 09:29 AM
She probably wants to join the Sock Folding Union. With Cat Nip Breaks!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-06-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
She probably wants to join the Sock Folding Union. With Cat Nip Breaks!

:D :D

Beware Kim, 'cause you know as soon as you throw the left over lonelys away, you're going to find their mates under the bed or behind the dresser. Never fails. ;) :D

And as for Angel, what a good little helper she is! She helps you in your office and now with the home chores too. Sounds like she'll be a well rounded woman when she grows up. ;) :D

Cinder & Smoke
01-06-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
:D ...as soon as you throw the left over lonelys away,
you're going to find their mates under the bed
or behind the dresser. ;)

Dad sez ~
Boy! Ain't dat the Truth!! :rolleyes:

Nudder place Dad findz da Lost Sox is INSIDE sumpin he's WEARIN!

Da Sox like ta *stick* inside jeans an flannel shirtz...
Dad kame home frumma Fiur Dept wun nite wiffa *Brite* Red Face...
anna Lost Sox inna handpaw...

Seemz aftur his "Buddiez" ?? got dun LAFFIN...
Wunna da guyz pulled da Lost Sox outta Dad's SHIRT -
Wuz *peekin* outta the back of his shirt at the collar! :D

We'll hafta tell Boots bout da Sox Foldin Unyun.
He'll prolly wanna join up!

:D

sirrahbed
01-06-2004, 01:53 PM
Angel does have the most precious face!! She lokks like...well...an Angel!! Cute expressive face - I would be kissing that nose if she was mine:) Oh yes and the socks - ours are called orphans. I love them for dusting!! Throw away when dirty.

carole
01-06-2004, 02:06 PM
Angel you just steal my heart everytime I see you, can I please have it back, I kinda need it lol, what a sweetie helping your mummy sort the socks, I have heaps of cricket socks here need sorting, can you help, I offer good pay rates, but then your mummy would miss you too much, oh well was worth a thought, you little darlin you.:) :D

rg_girlca
01-06-2004, 03:38 PM
Well I've definitely have had my cuteness overload for today.
Angel, Angel, Angel...you are just too cute for words.
I have a basket of socks that need your help darling. Care to make your way down here and help me. The only problem there would be, poor mommy would miss you terribly, but not to worry, I would send pictures.:D

Corinna
01-07-2004, 11:35 AM
Angel is adroable , she reminds me of my grandkitty Moose actually his name is some werid greek mythiolgy gut I can pronounce so I call him Moose . When my daughter rescued him he was about 4 weeks old weight about 1 lb . When they moved here I called him mostly fleas (close as I could get to real name) he was covered in fleas the aptment she shared was a pig stye. After weeks of baths and dip he is a beautiful kitty , he now weighs 16 lbs and is 4 years old. Beware they do grow.