PDA

View Full Version : Cujo is at the RB now.

anna_66
01-05-2004, 08:25 PM
Last Monday my mom & dad had to have their 9 year old rottie Cujo put to sleep He was getting really bad arthritis and sometimes he had trouble moving at all. He also had some sort of infection in his gums that just kept getting worse. Mom knew that it was time to let him go.
They had the vet come out to their house and do it so he'd be more comfortable and my dad stayed with him.
Just wanted to share this and ask you to keep both my mom & dad in your thoughts.
Here's 2 of my favorite picture of him.
Mom & Cujo
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid97/pf45ede6fd9ea3cce228cf3e2b1c9b431/fa0de6ef.jpg
Dad & Cujo
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid97/p0040ab45d96b19389dc21e31421f4019/fa0de6e6.jpg

Cinder & Smoke
01-05-2004, 08:35 PM
:(

*Big* {{{Hugs}}} of Sympathy to you, Mom amd Dad.

Wishing him a Safe Trip to The Bridge.

Rest In Peace, Dear Cujo.

/s/ :( Phred

Karen
01-05-2004, 08:46 PM
Dear humans, we know you must miss him so.
A big sweetie leaves a big hole in your heart
A big hole in your lives
But you will always have him,
Curled up in a corner of your heart
Shedding little black hairs in corners

Miss him but know he's free now
Free of pain
Free of the discomfort and indignity
And free to bounce, as only he could
In the sunshine at the Rainbow Bridge

apcrs5122
01-05-2004, 08:47 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry:( He looked like a beautiful dog. Keeping your mom and dad im my thoughts and prayers. Play hard at the RB Cujo.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Dayna

Cookiebaker
01-05-2004, 09:10 PM
Rest in Peace Sweet Cujo. Look over your family who loves you so much.

:(

slick
01-05-2004, 10:03 PM
Oh Anna I'm so sorry. Hugs to you and your Mom and Dad. Cujo certainly looks like one handsome dude!!!

Cujo, please look up Toshie while you are there and tell him that I love him. I'm sure you and he will be good friends.

micki76
01-05-2004, 11:00 PM
Anna, I'm so sorry for you and your parents. It's such an incredibly hard thing to go through.

What a handsome rottie he was.

lovemyshiba
01-05-2004, 11:07 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of Cujo's passing.
What a sweet boy he looks like.

I'll be thinking of your parents, Anna, and you too.

May sweet Cujo run pain free at the bridge now, and watch over his humans here.

captain
01-05-2004, 11:48 PM
Anna - hugs to you and your folks during this difficult time.

He sure looked like a honey ........Play nicely at the RB sweetheart.

ramanth
01-06-2004, 08:22 AM
Anna, I'm so sorry. :( *hugs to you and your parents*

Cujo was so beautiful.

oodlesofpoodles
01-06-2004, 08:57 AM
Losing one is never easy. But they live on in our memories forever. Keeping your family in my thoughts. Cujo looks like a big teddy bear.

Kona & Oreo's mom
01-06-2004, 09:36 AM
Poor, sweet Cujo. He is beautiful and looks to have a personality to match. My condolences to your parents.

Stenograsaurus
01-06-2004, 10:40 AM
Oh, Anna, I'm so sorry for the loss of Cujo. I'll keep your family in my prayers.

delidog
01-06-2004, 08:10 PM
Anna,
I am so sorry for yours and your parents loss!!!!
There are No Words....
Just Know that Cujo is Comfortable now!!!!!
And He knows how much you All loved him!!!!

Godspeed to The Rainbow Bridge Dear Cujo!!!!!
Scrubber and Ms.Puss will be expecting you,and have
{{{{Big Hugs}}}}}
Waiting for You!!!

You are in our Thoughts and Prayers!!!

cloverfdx
01-07-2004, 06:28 AM
Oh Anna i am so sorry, I will keep you and your parents in my thoughts and prayers.

Play hard at the RB sweet Cujo.

KYS
01-07-2004, 08:47 AM
I am so sorry!
Sending hugs and thoughts to you and your
family.

Karen
(((^..^)))

Cincy'sMom
01-07-2004, 08:22 PM
RIP Cujo. You were a handsome Rottie boy and I know your whole family will miss you. Give Keisha a lick from her mommy when you meet her at the bridge :)

anna_66
01-07-2004, 08:27 PM
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

My mom and dad are having a pretty rough time with it, but they did rescue a new dog:) Her name is ChiChi and she is a chow/great dane mix. Yep, quite a mixture there! Right now she's 8 weeks old and weighs a whopping 17 lbs:eek:
Mom said she looks just like a chow but a very big one;)
As soon as I get some pictures of her I'll share them.

Thanks again.

Anna (and my mom and dad)

lovemyshiba
01-07-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
RIP Cujo. You were a handsome Rottie boy and I know your whole family will miss you. Give Keisha a lick from her mommy when you meet her at the bridge :)

Oh, that is sooooo sweet--brought tears to my eyes.

Cincy'sMom
01-07-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

My mom and dad are having a pretty rough time with it, but they did rescue a new dog:) Her name is ChiChi and she is a chow/great dane mix. Yep, quite a mixture there! Right now she's 8 weeks old and weighs a whopping 17 lbs:eek:
Mom said she looks just like a chow but a very big one;)
As soon as I get some pictures of her I'll share them.

Thanks again.

Anna (and my mom and dad)

Nothing like a puppy to heal a broken heart!!! Can't wait to see ChiChi :)

Sudilar
01-08-2004, 11:47 AM
So very sorry for you and your parents' great loss. He was such a handsome boy! Try to remember the good times and smile through your tears.

So glad your parents rescued a dog. Now they won't have too much time to grieve anymore. The new pup won't let them.

ChrisH
01-08-2004, 11:52 AM
Anna, I am so sorry. :(

Rest in peace sweet Cujo.

{{Hugs}}

anna_66
01-09-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by lovemyshiba
Oh, that is sooooo sweet--brought tears to my eyes.
Mine too.

tatsxxx11
01-09-2004, 03:26 PM
I'm so, so sorry to hear the sad news, Anna. What a beautiful, sweet Rottie boy he was; and so very loved. What precious pictures of a loving and devoted family. My heart goes out to your parents, Anna. But I'm sure ChiChi will work miracles healing their broken hearts. Have fun at the Rainbow Bridge, dear Cujo until you and your family are together again. {{{HUGS}}}

Rachel
01-10-2004, 08:21 AM
Anna, please tell your parents that we understand their pain and grief. They chose a wonderful way to honor Cujo...by rescuing a pup who needed a home and love, the kind of love that Cujo was given in life with them and in helping him in his journey to the Rainbow Bridge.

primabella
01-10-2004, 09:04 AM
My mom's dog (RB) had bad arthrtis and it was so painful to see her move. She fell down the stairs a number of times too. :( I am sure Cujo appreciates being pain-free now.

I'm SO sorry Anna *hugs* RIP Cujo :(

K9karen
01-11-2004, 11:07 PM
At least Dearest Cujo will have lots of painfree fun now. I reminded Cody to SHARE his tennis balls! Your parents have my upmost sympathy. Please give them hugs for me.
I'm glad they have ChiChi now to help ease the pain! Can't wait to see pictures.

shais_mom
01-11-2004, 11:39 PM
Oh Anna I am sorry I missed this thread. Cujo was beautiful.
GodSpeed to the bridge sweet Cujo.
Your parents will be in my thoughts and prayers.

anna_66
01-12-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by K9karen
At least Dearest Cujo will have lots of painfree fun now. I reminded Cody to SHARE his tennis balls!
How sweet of you Karen! I'm sure they'll love playing ball together:)

Aimyloo
01-29-2004, 05:20 PM
Its heart wrenching to go through... but im happy that they can find it in their hearts so soon to love another. Hope all goes well!

Hoozdat
01-30-2004, 11:03 AM
It's never easy to lose a beloved pet. Cujo looked very loved. I wish I could have a doggie.

My heart goes out to you and your family.