PDA

View Full Version : *HELP* 911 animal helpers

Kitty_talker9203
01-05-2004, 04:30 PM
I do not know what to do my cats throw up so we switched are foods nothing works. I have no clue what to do they are as healthy as can be.Does any one have an idea :confused: really could use one right now i just feel so sorry for my kittys.Just want them to be happy as they ever can be. i've tryed Speaical kitty, Meow Mix and indoor cat chow. I dont want to keep switching that they do really get sick. I'm looking for help

bluekat
01-05-2004, 04:35 PM
Is your cat constantly throwing up? Are they hairballs that they're throwing up? Blueberry throws up sometimes too, and they're only hairballs. I think that's pretty normal so we don't worry. And also he seems ok after.
If you're saying that your cats are as healthy as can be, then I won't worry. I'm guessing its only hairballs if they seem ok after throwing up. But if you're really worried, then mayb a checkup at the vet would be good.:)

cutie_chica
01-05-2004, 04:36 PM
I had this problem also, My kitties are healthy but they all went 2 the vet, he said since its getting colder, thier coats get thicker. He said to give them hairball treats, and get some hairball food, right now they are eating the new MeowMix Hairball stuff. I hope your kitties get better! *kitty kisses from my kitty bunch to yours*

Kitty_talker9203
01-05-2004, 04:39 PM
They are not throwing up all the time and they are not hairballs but like when they throw up its like their food they comes up.

bluekat
01-05-2004, 04:47 PM
Then I don't know what the problem is:( Do they get diarhea too? Maybe you should go to the vet then and see what the problem is.

slick
01-05-2004, 05:48 PM
You know switching foods all the time can cause upset tummies. You might try to get a good quality food and stick to it. It could also be allergies. In the meantime, I really think you should take kitty to the vet just for a checkup just to be on the safe side. Is that your kitty in the attachment??? A little Scottish Fold. So cute.

K & L
01-05-2004, 06:15 PM
We were having a problem with a couple of our cats like that. We switched to Nutro food and hardly ever see throw-up anymore!

Craftlady
01-05-2004, 09:00 PM
I agree the Nutro products are wonderful. They have very good ingredents in their food. The brands you've been trying are filled with allot of by products and that can upset tummys. Switching constantly does not help tummys.

luckies4me
01-05-2004, 09:06 PM
Is that your kitty? I love American Curl cats, they are beautiful! :D