PDA

View Full Version : A new Story, im writing..

CamCamPup33
01-05-2004, 11:57 AM
Tell me if this is boring, This is just for fun, but if its boring, soooooorrrry!! :o

"Jamie, up now!" I could hear mom yelling right in my ear.. "Ugh.. 10 more minutes, come on!" I heard her walk away, SCORE! I closed my eyes and went back to sleep, and when i woke up it was 9:45, ten minutes after i should have already been in school.. I got up, pulled off the covers, and stepped onto the hard wood floor.. My room was a diaster, clothes everywhere, but hey, i needed a maid or something to clean it up, right? I walked out to the kitchen where the wood turned tile, and looked around.. Where was mom? Huh, she must have went to work already.. I opened the fridge and took out the gallon of orange juice.. I didnt bother to get a cup, just drank.. As i closed it, i noticed moms hand writing on the door of the fridge on the dry erase board.. It said "Jamie, get to school, i dont have time to drive you, i told you i had a meeting at 9 for a new law office, be at school, i dont care if you walk.. Be there!" Mom and her law office, she's always there, no matter what time.. It's like she doenst have time for me, just her office.. I went back to my room and got dressed, i put on a nice tight white spagetti strap shirt, with a pink jacket over it, a pair of tight white pants, and pink shoes.. I grabbed my bookbag and headed for what i called the hell hole..

Should i keep going?

GoldenRetrLuver
01-05-2004, 12:00 PM
Yes, MORE! :)

slleipnir
01-05-2004, 02:04 PM
Looks good so far :) -pokes- Keep going :)

G.P.girl
01-05-2004, 05:40 PM
yep! it's good!

apcrs5122
01-05-2004, 05:44 PM
Yeah, it's really good Amber!:D Write more;)

bluekat
01-05-2004, 05:45 PM
Of course you should keep going! Its really good!:)

CamCamPup33
01-05-2004, 06:10 PM
Hehe, thanks! Ill write some more in a bit... :p See my sig? Ebby, i miss her :(.. Sorry, back to subject.. ;)

bluekat
01-05-2004, 06:33 PM
Aww, Ebany is such a beautiful girl! So sorry you couldn't take her:(

green_chameleon_girl
01-05-2004, 06:57 PM
OMG I love your storys!! haha number 1 fan!!;) Keep Writing!:D

HoRsELUvR
01-05-2004, 07:14 PM
I like it!Write more!:D

CamCamPup33
01-05-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by green_chameleon_girl
OMG I love your storys!! haha number 1 fan!!;) Keep Writing!:D
:D Thanks! LOL!

green_chameleon_girl
01-05-2004, 08:54 PM
Write more:D

CamCamPup33
01-06-2004, 07:08 AM
Ok, Ok, But only a little, Because im off to school! :p

As I walked towards the door, i wondered if i should even go.. I mean, school gets out at 2:30, and mom gets off of work at 7:00, mostly at the earliest.. I'll stay home, and mom will never know the difference.. I ran through the kitchen, through down my bookbag, took off my jacket and into my bed i went.. Ahh, so comfy.. I fell back asleep and when i woke up it was night.. I never thought i could sleep so long! I heard someone rummaging around in the kitchen.. I looked at my clock, it really couldn't be mom, it's only 6, her work is about hour away unless she left early.. Huh.. I got up and walked over to the kitchen peering over at every corner.. I walked into the kitchen and what i found amazed me and made me gasp.. I covered my mouth, and i could tell my eyes were guled open... I cant believe that he is here..

She looked like this :eek: LOL!

Thats all guys, ill keep ya guessing! :p

GoldenRetrLuver
01-06-2004, 07:17 AM
School at this hour? It's only 5:22! :p
MORE! :)

CamCamPup33
01-06-2004, 07:18 AM
lol, it's 8:30 here! :p

G.P.girl
01-06-2004, 01:12 PM
MORE!
ps i don't have schoolie either:D

bluekat
01-06-2004, 03:57 PM
Very cool story!:D I'm curious to know what happens next, write more!:D

CamCamPup33
01-07-2004, 11:45 AM
"Why are you here?" I asked.. "Im your father, you dont want to see me?" "Not..." He came over and grabbed my mouth.. "I am your father, you are to respect me, and do as i say.. Do you understand me?" I blinked a few times, i could smell beer in his breath, vodika maybe.. "Ok" I sobbed, i tried not to, but it's too hard to hold it in.. He let go, and went back over to the fridge looking for anything he could mix together with his dumb vodika bottle.. "You aren't supposed to be here.." i said, I backed up thinking he might come grab me again, but he just looked me in the eye and said "I miss your mother" As casual as can be i replied "She doesnt miss you, and neither do i, so get away from us, so we can actually be happy!" I ran into my room as fast as i could, hearing him trail not too far behind me.. I slammed my door and collapsed on my bed sobbing.. Dad hasn't been sober at all today, probably not even at all this week.. That's why mom and dad got divorced, he was so controlling when he drank.. I heard him pounding on the door, even when he would stop, i would still hear pouning in my ears...

Ahhh, Boring?

G.P.girl
01-07-2004, 12:49 PM
nope, not boring....more please:D

GoldenRetrLuver
01-09-2004, 01:58 PM
MORE!

green_chameleon_girl
01-09-2004, 07:39 PM
:D MORE!

Sincerely:

#1 fan hahahahhalol;)

CamCamPup33
01-09-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by green_chameleon_girl
:D MORE!

Sincerely:

#1 fan hahahahhalol;)

LOL! You Crack me up, but ill write some tommorow, too sleepy :p

green_chameleon_girl
01-09-2004, 10:12 PM
Ok fine I can sleep outside your house with some signs and a sleeping back ill be first inline :D LOL!!;)

CamCamPup33
01-09-2004, 10:13 PM
lmao, you can have signs that say "We are still waiting for an update, still.." lmao

green_chameleon_girl
01-09-2004, 10:14 PM
hahah or I want More Im impatient:D LOOL!

bluekat
01-10-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
lmao, you can have signs that say "We are still waiting for an update, still.." lmao

Yes, we're waiting impatiently!!!:D

CamCamPup33
01-10-2004, 11:03 AM
Alright, alright i will update now! lol

He stopped, i heard a door open and close, i got up and peeked my head out of the door, there was mom, but dad wasn't anywhere in sight.. I came out of my room and into the kitchen i went.. "Mom.." I sobbed, and continued, "..Dad was here.." She looked at me, when she looks at me sometimes i feel like she is staring straight through me.. "I know.." She trailed off and unloaded grocerys from Publix.. Mom inturrupted the scilence "Come with me.." She threw the bags into the trash can and headed out for the door.. "Where are we going.." "Go up to your room, pack things.. Things you will need, and call down when your ready.." she said.. "But, mom, where are we going?" "Hun, it's where are you going not we.." I sighed and went upstairs to pack.. I brought clothes, books, shoes, and just about everything that would fit in the suit case.. Where could i be going?

G.P.girl
01-10-2004, 11:21 AM
where is she goign????

green_chameleon_girl
01-10-2004, 11:49 AM
MORE MORE MORE MORE:D:D

CamCamPup33
01-10-2004, 04:44 PM
Should i update?

Nahhhh! :p Maybe later!

trayi52
01-10-2004, 05:14 PM
Your just cruel!!!!!! I was thinking wow more. But no, we scroll down to Nahhhh! Maybe later! Get back here and write some more!!!!!;)

Willie

CamCamPup33
01-10-2004, 05:26 PM
:D :D I just like making everyone wait, thats all! :p

trayi52
01-10-2004, 05:34 PM
Why?????????? That is just too cruel...... rant, rant, rant, rant!!

But I still love you!!!

Willie:)

bluekat
01-10-2004, 08:45 PM
Write more!!!!:D *waiting impatiently again*

G.P.girl
01-10-2004, 08:48 PM
this is cruel adn unnecessary ounishment! that's a violation of the 5th (?) amendment in the bill of rights!:p

CamCamPup33
01-10-2004, 08:50 PM
lmao, i dont think you know what your talking about! :D :D :p Im updating this very minute, as we speak.. erm.. Type..

CamCamPup33
01-10-2004, 09:00 PM
Alright, Alright, Geez people! :p :p :p hehe, just kidding!

I zipped up my bag, and looked around my room, ill be back here of course, wont i? Yeah. "Mom, im done.." She looked at me with the soft eyes she sometimes gets.. She looked down and tears filled in her eyes.. "Sweetie, im gonna miss you, i cant let you know where you are going yet, but you wont like it and i know it, so im sorry in advance.." "Mom, where am i going, why wont you tell me? Please!" I was kind of beginning to scream now.. "I know, im sorry, sweetie.." "But, the problem is your not sorry, your not at all! Just tell me this then, am i coming back?" She looked at me and got those soft eyes again and said "No." I nodded and looked to the floor.. "Right.." I ran upstairs and grabbed more things because i knew if i wasnt coming back, i needed the things i loved most in my room.. I walked to the stair case and ran my hand along the smooth, circled edges.. I leaned over the edge and looked down.. "Mom?" I walked down the stairs a little more and mom came into vision.. But she wasn't standing, nor sitting.. She was on the floor, curled in a ball.. "Mom!" I yelled and ran down to her, she was in the kitchen, kinfe in hand.. I was laying on the floor with her now, sobbing, so confused.. I looked around and checked for something wrong.. "Someone call 911!" I screamed as loud as i could, noone else was in the house but us, but i figured i would try..

bluekat
01-10-2004, 09:22 PM
:eek: This is a really cool story to far!

Any more updates for tonight?:D

apcrs5122
01-10-2004, 09:44 PM
:eek: :eek: OMG! MORE Amber!!!!!!!:D

G.P.girl
01-10-2004, 11:06 PM
:eek: :eek: OMG!!!! more!!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-10-2004, 11:28 PM
W:eek::eek:W!!! What a twist!! C'mon girl! Let's hear some more!

CamCamPup33
01-11-2004, 09:28 AM
lol! I figured i would freak you guys out abit first.. :p

I ran outside and wandered around on the sidewalks looking around.. There was a lady walking her dog, and i yelled to her "Please help, something is wrong with my mom, please help me!" She looked at me funny and said "Por Que?" Great. She didnt understand me.. I rolled my eyes and ran back to my house.. I passed mom on the floor and picked up the phone while keeping one eye on mom as if she was going to get up and walk away.. I dialed 911.. "Hello, fire resuce, how may i help you?" said the operator.. "My mom..Shes... i dont know whats wrong with her... She is just laying on the floor, shes not moving and she has a knife in her hand, but i see no wounds.." i cried.. "Okay, calm down, tell us where you live, give us your address" "8875 Nw 82nd way" "Okay, hold tight sweetie" "Okay." I Stood there, i felt cold, and closed in.. I couldnt breathe, and all i saw were images of people, people who were dying.. I was scared, i didn't know why im seeing these people... I heard the sirens and the fire truck and sighed, i could only hear them, i cant see them, but i hear them, i ran to the door, stumbling, stopping, and rubbing my head, I opened the door, and noone was there.. Everything came back to vision and i looked around, mom wasnt there.. She wasn't in the spot she was laying in anymore, for some reason this gave me the creeps.. I heard and saw the real sirens and fire trucks come into vision, the paramedics rushing out with bags.. And into my door, "Where is she" One paramedic asked.. "I dont know.." I looked to the floor, and began "She was there when i called you, i think, and when i came over here, she was gone, i saw things, i saw people dying, i heard sirens.." "Is this a prank?" "No." They searched the house and mom was nowhere in sight, no where.. .That means mom must have faked it, to try to get away, i dont know why, i was just so confused.. The paramedic turned to me and said "Where is your father?" "He doesn't live here, i dont know where or what he is doing." "Alright, then you need to come with us.. Go pack up some stuff, you wont be coming back" Thats it! Thats why mom pretended to be dead, because she didnt want to take me to whereever we were going to go, maybe where they take me, is the same place mom was going to take me.. "I already have" I got my stuff, and followed them out i took one last look at my house and walked away from it forever..

Was that enough of an update for you? :p

bluekat
01-11-2004, 10:55 AM
MORE!:D Very interesting story!
and no, that wasn't enough of an update!:p

G.P.girl
01-11-2004, 11:54 AM
NO! we need more of an update!!!too short :p !!!!!!!!

green_chameleon_girl
01-12-2004, 08:59 PM
OMG MORE MORE MORE IM YOUR #1 FAN MORE MORE AMBER WE NEED MORE:D LOL!!

G.P.girl
01-12-2004, 09:03 PM
I'M YOUR NUMBER 2 FAN!!!

green_chameleon_girl
01-12-2004, 09:05 PM
I knew you were gonna write that HAHA:D ;)

green_chameleon_girl
01-13-2004, 09:14 PM
More STORY!!:D

green_chameleon_girl
01-14-2004, 08:05 PM
PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!:D

CamCamPup33
01-17-2004, 11:10 AM
Alright here i am!

I had my head stuck to the window, watching outside, hoping maybe i could sneak out or something.. We pulled up to Kid Orphanage of Society.. I got out of the car, it was pouring rain now.. I walked up the steps, The paramedic behind me with my stuff, "Normally it isn't my duty to bring you here but..." "Then why did you?" I asked.. "I want to stay home, at my house" "It will be better for you here, you will meet new people, my mom even works here, she will help you like your own mother.." I sighed and looked up at the sign.. Kid Orphanage of Society.. What a great name.. I walked in, i was cold from the rain.. My hair was dripping and my shoes were squeaking.. I walked up to the desk, looking behind me to make sure the paramedic had my things.. "Hi, im new here, um.. Im Jamie.." "Hello jamie! Nice to have a new face here! This is my daugter Lynn.." She waved, i smiled and waved back.. "Sweetie, ill get all the information from this man here, Lynn show her to her new room.." She waved for me to come with her, and i followed..

green_chameleon_girl
01-17-2004, 12:17 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :D MORE MORE MORE:D:D

apcrs5122
01-17-2004, 03:37 PM
More please!!!:D :eek:

katienoonan
01-17-2004, 05:10 PM
I love stories! MORE MORE MORE!! Its interesting. If it were a book I wouldnt be able to put it down!

CamCamPup33
01-17-2004, 05:24 PM
Aw Thanks so much!

Alright here is a little update, im starving! :p

I Followed her up 3 long flights of steps, having to carry my own suitcase because the paramedic was down telling the lady "My terrible tradegy" It was so nice here, the hallways were a golden brown color, with all the windows the color shimmered off onto the doors.. The door knobs were brass, and curled at the tips to make a little spiral ending.. Lynn turned to me and talked (for the first time, might i add) smiled and said, "I think you will like this room, when i was here i did.." She winked at me and opened the door, i stood in amazement.. I was in heaven, i really was!

Ah guys, is it getting boring?

bluekat
01-17-2004, 05:34 PM
Of course its not boring!!! MORE!!!:D

apcrs5122
01-17-2004, 06:21 PM
Not boring at all! More story! It's really good:D

green_chameleon_girl
01-17-2004, 06:45 PM
I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MORE:eek: :D

This story is AMAZING!

katienoonan
01-18-2004, 01:57 PM
C'mon!! We need more!! It's not boring at all. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!

CamCamPup33
01-26-2004, 05:40 PM
Omg, i forgot about this! :p

I stared at the bed, it was better than my own! This bed was round and had curtains draped over.. The walls were a dark almond color and their were windows upon windows.. Lynn grinned at me.. I grinned back.. "Like it?" she said.. I shook my head, "I would be crazy not to!" I laughed and ran into my new home.. I was holding back my tears, realizing i had no mom.. Im in an orphanage, and all i can do was be happy? How was that? I sat on my bed.. Lynn laughed "Ill be downstairs! I live only a few rooms down, me and my mother stay here, its out home.. So feel free to drop in, and ill do the same.." I smiled.. "Sure.." She closed my door, and uh oh, the tears flowed.. I miss my mom.. I miss MY home.. Knock, knock.. "Come in.. I looked up to the door.. It was the paramedic.. "I just wanted to give you these" He handed me my bags.. "Ill keep in touch.." I nodded, "Ok".. He closed the door, and i got up and got my bags.. I unpacked for awhile, Putting things on bookshelves and so, knock, knock..

green_chameleon_girl
01-26-2004, 05:45 PM
*runs into a bush and starts crying* How could you forget!?;)
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!:D:D

Heather
Your #1 FAN!!!;)

bluekat
01-26-2004, 05:46 PM
About time we got an update!:D
Its really good, keep going!

CamCamPup33
01-26-2004, 05:47 PM
I know, i know, SHAME ON ME! But, Im sorryyy! :p

I will update later on tonight! :p

green_chameleon_girl
01-26-2004, 05:57 PM
:D:D YAY AMBER :D:D

CamCamPup33
01-28-2004, 05:04 PM
-Two days later-

Hiya guys! :p ;)

[Last update 1-26-04]
I stared at the bed, it was better than my own! This bed was round and had curtains draped over.. The walls were a dark almond color and their were windows upon windows.. Lynn grinned at me.. I grinned back.. "Like it?" she said.. I shook my head, "I would be crazy not to!" I laughed and ran into my new home.. I was holding back my tears, realizing i had no mom.. Im in an orphanage, and all i can do was be happy? How was that? I sat on my bed.. Lynn laughed "Ill be downstairs! I live only a few rooms down, me and my mother stay here, its out home.. So feel free to drop in, and ill do the same.." I smiled.. "Sure.." She closed my door, and uh oh, the tears flowed.. I miss my mom.. I miss MY home.. Knock, knock.. "Come in.. I looked up to the door.. It was the paramedic.. "I just wanted to give you these" He handed me my bags.. "Ill keep in touch.." I nodded, "Ok".. He closed the door, and i got up and got my bags.. I unpacked for awhile, Putting things on bookshelves and so, knock, knock..
[/End Last update]

New Update
"Come in.." I said.. About 15 girls trampled into my new room, almost knocking over the bookshelf that was provided with my room.. I was wide eyed, and confused.. "Um, hi." i said.. "HI" they all screamed.. They all started laughing.. "Can i help you?" I said "No." They all screamed again.. A girl from the back that looked just about my age, came up to me, looked back at the girls and rolled her eyes.. "Sorry about them, they are much younger than us.." She smiled.. "Just dont mind them.. Im glad to have someone here my age, so im not stuck with them" She said it quietly so know one would here her.. I giggled.. "We wanted to welcome you.. So.. Welcome.." She said, and smiled.. "OH! Sorry, i forgot to even tell you who i was.. My name is Carissa.. Cary for short.. I have been here longer than anyone here.." "Hi Carissa.. Im jamie, i just got here, obviously.." She laughed.. "I need to get going, its lunch for these kids! Ill come and get you when we can go down, they seperate us by ages, the Boys only join us for dinner, and we go somewhere else for classes, boys and girls have seprate sleeping bunks.. See ya soon!" I waved bye, and she turned and left.. I smiled to myself and sighed.. I missed my best friend, Ellie, I wondered if i should call her and even begin to tell her what happened.. Carissa said we have classes.. What kind of classes i wonder..
[/] End new update

bluekat
01-28-2004, 05:23 PM
:D Keep writing...:D

CamCamPup33
01-29-2004, 12:18 PM
BUMPPP :p

Miranda_Rae
11-01-2004, 07:04 PM
Welll......wheres the update? :p