PDA

View Full Version : Prince Peyton

sasha the cat
01-05-2004, 07:58 AM
Meow, my -- it took just one look and my KatMa fell in love with you. You are such a beautiful pussycat, Peyton.

My KatMa loves soft furry paws; I also will tap KatMa to see if she is awake. Sometimes she tricks me; she is awake but keeps her eyes closed!

Have a wonderful day celebrating being our sweet Cat of the Day. Your purrsons are so lucky to have you to love.

Bari_d
01-05-2004, 08:09 AM
Oh, those wonderful blue eyes! What a wonderful, handsome guy you are...with every silver fur purrrfectly placed and a look of superiority...you are one terrific way to start our week! Catgratulations, Peyton - it is soooo nice to meet you! Have a super day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs... Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Jax
01-05-2004, 08:50 AM
Handsome Peyton - what a lovely fluffy little man you are!! I love your luxuriant fur and brilliant eyes sweetheart.
Congrats for being Our Adorrable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

blaurie2
01-05-2004, 08:51 AM
Peyton, how gorgeous, beautiful, and handsome you are! I sure do hope you like to be picked up, you look as though you are begging to be cuddled!

Mario wants me to tell you that if your purrson gets to acquainted with the nipping that a good hard leap onto the shoulder will jart them out of any trance that they may be in! :D :eek: :D

Congrats on being cat of the day, you are simply beautiful!

catmandu
01-05-2004, 08:59 AM
Does this mean that you live , pardon the pun , in Peyton Place?That show was such a Hit , at one time ,and is now forgotten.Peyton , does indeed have a sweet face , and is one of the happiest Cats , that I have seen , and all The Found Cats and I say Hello To Prince Peyton, COTD!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-05-2004, 12:03 PM
Peyton
What an adorable face you have! I love those beautiful eyes of yours too! Your sweet picture sure warmed up my cold morning! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

felinefriend
01-05-2004, 02:05 PM
PURR-ty, Precious Peyton, your gorgeous sky blue eyes just draw me in--I could stare at your picture all day!! What a wonderful way to start our week--with all that love in your eyes reflecting back at us from your sweet, silvery fur-face!!! You sure do sound like such a JOY to have at home!!! Congratulations on your special day!! ;) :D :)

karlyb
01-05-2004, 05:46 PM
Peyton, you are simply gorgeous! Those bright blue eyes and those beautiful Himmie markings make you a prince of a cat. I sat staring at your picture for several minuters. Long and healthy life to you precious boy.

rg_girlca
01-05-2004, 06:06 PM
Wow, Peyton you are one beautiful cat. Those eyes of yours are just priceless. Your fur looks so silky smooth.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.:)

krazyaboutkatz
01-05-2004, 06:42 PM
Hi gorgeous Peyton.:) I love your fluffy coat and beautiful sky blue eyes. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

bluekat
01-05-2004, 07:06 PM
Aww, Peyton you're such a gorgeous cat!:D You look *kinda* like Blueberry;) You have very beautiful eyes:D
Congrats on being our COTD!:D

LMigliore
01-05-2004, 09:34 PM
What a dreamy animal! I can't believe that Peyton's feet touch the ground.