PDA

View Full Version : To all guests

jenluckenbach
01-04-2004, 07:09 PM
WELCOME!

This is especially for all those people who have looked at pet talk but have not signed up or posted:

If you love pets, we'd love to hear your stories! :) So don't be shy, tell us about you and your beloved pets.

this is the part where everyone chimes in and agrees with me ;)

Moose
01-04-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach

Agree I will. :)

Rottieluver45
01-04-2004, 07:36 PM
I agree! We always have lots of guests! We need/want more animal lovers to join!

apcrs5122
01-04-2004, 07:38 PM
I agree too!:) Join in on the fun!;) :D

G.P.girl
01-04-2004, 08:16 PM
yep! we love pictures too!:D

Cinder & Smoke
01-04-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
WELCOME!

Yupperz! C'mone, "GUEST"...

Register and JOIN us!! :)

Just *click* on the "register" button up
there at the top of each page;
or *click* on this link >>

*Click* HERE to "register" so YOU can Join Us! (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/register.php?s=&action=signup)

petlover
01-04-2004, 08:38 PM
Most definately!! We would love to have more animal lovers on the board. :) We DO love pictures and stories about you and your pets!:D So please share your stories with us. We would be really happy to hear them.:)

Dogz
01-04-2004, 08:47 PM
This is a great thing to agree with! Yes, come and join us, we would love to hear about you and/or your pets!

Steffi N
01-04-2004, 08:55 PM
Yes, do join. You will find lots of people who love their pets as much as you do.

tikeyas_mom
01-04-2004, 08:57 PM
i agree. you all must join and post :D

slick
01-04-2004, 09:05 PM
We'd love to read your stories and see pictures of your beloved pets. We are a strong support group and welcome newcomers from all over the world. Please join us in celebrating our love of pets. You won't be disappointed. :) :)

gini
01-04-2004, 09:09 PM
Absolutely - please register and share your special pets with us.

Just be forewarned - you will soon have an addiction like the rest of us.

Karen
01-04-2004, 09:49 PM
To all pet-friendly people of the world, chime in! You will soon find out we have more in common than you might think. We are all here because we looove our pets! Mine is the little brown bunny you see as my avatar - her name is Miss Hoppy.

G.P.girl
01-04-2004, 10:20 PM
BTW- if you do jion please make sure your username is apoppriate for a family setting:)

Randi
01-05-2004, 06:17 AM
Yes, do join! It's such a nice community here. :) There's always a good story and great pictures - and also great advise about anything, mostly animals of course. ;)

But beware, you may get addicted - like the rest of us. :D

CatDad
01-05-2004, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Randi
But beware, you may get addicted - like the rest of us. :D
Addicted, I not addicted.:eek::D OK, I admit it I am addicted.:p

I agree, join, it is the best board on the net.:)

Truffles
01-05-2004, 11:30 AM
hey,

i agree w/ this.if your a guest who visits us on a regular bases please come and jion this wonderful site.i love it here everyone here is so kind and understanding and has great advice on how to take better care of your faimly pet.this is a great site indeed and i recommend you join it.

i don't post here as often as i should but when i do i have a blast doing it.please come join the party you won't regret it:) hope to see you here soon ,take care:)

marylyn