PDA

View Full Version : I've missed you all

Tina
01-04-2004, 02:54 PM
Hi, I'm back I've been away for alittle while taking a break from Pet Talk. Of course I didn't tell anyone because I didn't think anyone would miss me. I've just been so busy trying to take care of Kaitlynn and Maegan. Plus trying getting ready for the holiday's thank goodness it is over with.

Maegan is almost 2 months old now and she is doing wonderful. And Kaitlynn is being a great big sister.

I have been lurking and reading some of everyone's post. I noticed we have some new members here. That is great I just wanted to welcome everyone of you:D I've replied to a few threads but I just haven't had time to get to everyone's.

Well thought I'd let everyone know I'm back and that I've missed being here. I can't wait to start posting again.;)

luckies4me
01-04-2004, 02:59 PM
There you are! I was just going to post if anyone has heard from you. I wondered where the heck you went, but figured you were also busy with the baby. Do you have any new pictures of her? I would LOVE to see some new pics! :D And welcome back! Next time, give us a warning lol. :p

jenluckenbach
01-04-2004, 03:04 PM
I too figured...............baby........holidays...busy, busy,busy.

Glad to see you again, hope to see pictures soon too ;)

Karen
01-04-2004, 03:10 PM
I had also noticed you weren't around much, but with the new baby, I wasn't going to bug you too much! :) Welcome back! Any pictures to share of Maegan's first Christmas?

bluekat
01-04-2004, 03:27 PM
Welcome back!:) I noticed that you haven't been posting much either. But glad you're back!

Cookiebaker
01-04-2004, 03:46 PM
Welcome back, Tina! And we definitely missed you.

Any pictures of Kaitlynn and Meaghan??? Hope you had a good holidays, and things are settling back down again for you! :)

micki76
01-04-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Karen
I had also noticed you weren't around much, but with the new baby, I wasn't going to bug you too much! :)

Yup, same here. :) Glad to see you back, I missed ya! :D

You have a lot of catching up to do. How're the girls? I think we need some pics. ;)

primabella
01-04-2004, 05:35 PM
Welcome back Tina! :D Glad to see your back.

KYS
01-04-2004, 05:51 PM
Welcome back! :D

lovemyshiba
01-04-2004, 06:11 PM
Glad to hear from you again Tina!!
I figured the same as everyone else--baby, another young girl, holidays--I'm sure you've been busy!!!!

I can't wait to see some pictures of the baby, and hear many more stories!!!

amoore
01-04-2004, 06:41 PM
welcome back! Tina I would love to see a picture of your beautiful baby.:)

tikeyas_mom
01-04-2004, 09:01 PM
welcome back tina :). i need pics. :D

krazyaboutkatz
01-05-2004, 12:15 AM
Welcome back Tina.:D I look forward to reading your posts again.

Uabassoon
01-05-2004, 12:18 AM
Welcome back! I hope we get to see some pictures soon :)

Tina81
01-05-2004, 08:40 AM
Hello All, it is me. I tried posting with my other username and for some reason I couldn't. I kept on getting a error message. I did e-mail Karen about it hopefully she can help me. I hope I didn't do anything wrong:confused:

Anyways thanks for welcoming me back. I'll post some picture as soon as possible.:)

Miss Meow
01-05-2004, 08:06 PM
Welcome back, Tina! I noticed that you were missing, but assumed you were caught up in Christmas, holidays, raising a lovely new baby etc :)

captain
01-06-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Tina
Hi, I'm back I've been away for alittle while taking a break from Pet Talk. Of course I didn't tell anyone because I didn't think anyone would miss me.

Waddya mean!!!!???? OF COURSE we missed you.............. :)

Ditto on the "baby" busy ...... just assumed ........ but welcome back!

Tina81
01-06-2004, 08:07 AM
Thanks a bunch for the welcoming me back.

gini
01-06-2004, 08:35 AM
Tina, welcome back! I also noticed you had disappeared, but just assumed that the baby, holidays and caring for your family had taken up all of your spare time.

We all would love to see the baby when ever you have the time to upload some pictures.