PDA

View Full Version : Your Kitties Favorite Toy?

cutie_chica
01-03-2004, 11:36 PM
Tonys is a little blue mouse, he hides it so Princess or Patches cant play with it.
Princess likes the laser light :) she will climb walls to get to the light its crazy!!
Patches LOVES shoe strings mainly my husbands workboots strings. While he is getting the shoes on or getting them off, she is first to them to attack the strings!!

What is your kitties favorite toys? Do they have a hiding place for them?

weniki30
01-04-2004, 12:02 AM
I used to have a tabby that would play with anything you gave her. After she finished playing with her toys she would crawl under the living room rug and tuck away her toys. She would check to make sure no one was watching before she would walk "safely" away from the rug.

The cat we have now will only play with balls of aluminum foil and the rings that come off milk cartons. We have bought other toys for her that eventually go to the trash. Only the simple things satisfy Baby.

Uabassoon
01-04-2004, 12:22 AM
Corkscrew loves the Turbo Trak, well mostly he likes the cardboard scratch board in the center of it.

Tibby LOVES tampons, but her favorite store bought toy is a little furry mouse.

bisi.cat
01-04-2004, 04:36 AM
Nellie's favourite toy (at the moment) is a tiny plush mousie...
Nellie got two mice (a red one and a pink one) from her welsh friends Chilli and Pepper for Christmas:D
However she only loves the red mousie...she loves to push her throughout the house and would even cuddle up with her...to cute...
Actually otherwise she's only interested in moving toys, like a feather stick (I have to flip it for hours)...so this mousie seems to be a very special thing to Nellie...

jazzcat
01-04-2004, 10:35 AM
Jazz's favorite is a furry rattle mouse with feather tail. She'll play fetch with it for hours.

Scout love anything you will play with her and now she loves the new panic mouse.

Ripley is fond of string type things as of late. He also goes wild for those balls you fill with catnip. Currently all three I have are lost.

bluekat
01-04-2004, 11:06 AM
Blueberry's favorite toy is a penguin head attached to a string. But now he's bitten the string off, so its only the penguin head. He still loves it. A couple of times I found it in his water bowl and food bowl, and also in shoes, lol.:rolleyes: :p

cutie_chica
01-04-2004, 12:02 PM
Yea it seems as if whenever Tony gets a bath so does his mouse. In the water Bowl :):P Its pretty funny, but then I have to dry the mouse off when he is ready 2 play, and I have had to glue the "skin" on the mouse back on about 5 times. lol, But I would do anything for my kitties!

catcrazylady
01-04-2004, 04:38 PM
My kitties aren't real particular!! They will play with most anything that can be slapped around. Super balls rank the highest because they seem to keep on rolling or bouncing. http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

*ABYCAT* Alice
01-04-2004, 05:50 PM
Shoe boxes are very popular!

http://www.abycat.com/galleri/ct_2farl.jpg

catnapper
01-04-2004, 06:45 PM
Poor Allen seems to never have any toys because Pouncer claims them as his own. Pouncer LOVEs the feather tickler and those little balls with the bells in them. Do fishes and flies count as toys? If they do, then they trump all other toys!

My favorite toys are both of my cats!!!!

catmandu
01-05-2004, 09:15 AM
By far , and away , it is the Cat Dancer , easily the toy that they like the most , along with the white mouse , on a string!

catlover4ever
01-05-2004, 09:37 AM
Tigger and Abners favorite toy is a set of feathers on a string called Da Bird.....here is a picture of Abner getting ready to go after it. The way they have the feathers placed sounds like a bird flapping it wings.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/p56031576a17de2727c2de77258c2bdcf/fb02a9ee.jpg

Smokeys favorite toy is a huge oversized mouse that is stuffed with catnip.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/p30052716f895183b011590bafc8dc215/fbaaa767.jpg

Mystic does not have a favorite toy, as a matter of fact she tends to run from everything. I swear somebody abused her before I got her. And as for Tucker, well she likes anything that has catnip on it...but don't put your hand in her way because she WILL draw blood.

CatDad
01-05-2004, 09:45 AM
Bob favorite toy the owl, he got it when we first brought him home more then 2 years ago and he still plays with it. He also loves anything that he can get into, boxes and bags mostly.

Joey loves anything that she can bat around and underthings. She also like some of the catnip mice that she chews on. She also loves the turbo scratcher, also mostly for the center cardboard.

They both like the laser light that they got for Christmas.

Just have to say that the picture of Smokey with his mouse is just too cute.:)

cutie_chica
01-05-2004, 04:28 PM
Well, Tony has got a new favorite toy....Back before I moved to Kentucky I stored most of my stuff in storage. Thats also when Princess was just a baby, well last week when I was on vaction I went and got some of it, and in one box was Princess' little bunny, its made out of a washcloth, and Tony LOVES it, Princess doesnt like him playing with it, it seems as if she remembers the Tony, so they wrestle over it alot, I will post Pictures soon of it:)

Craftlady
01-05-2004, 09:02 PM
Puff pillow toys, stuffed mice and toy on string/stick.