PDA

View Full Version : Lucy

thelmalu99
03-14-2001, 09:25 AM
Lucy is adorable!!
I just love that "I don't get no respect" expression on her face!
Lucy, be sure to celebrate your special day with some extra-special treats! You deserve it!
XOXOXOXO

Luv My Brando
03-14-2001, 11:47 AM
Lucy's Mommy and/or Daddy,

I think that it's SO SPECIAL that you accepted Lucy's hearing impairment and possible bi-polar disorder.

I'm also guessing that you adopted her, since you have had her for less that a year and she is four years old. So not only did you accept her disorders, you went that huge step more and adopted her!

So many people will disgard animals for these types of situations without even trying to accommodate or accept them. What a shame!

In my books, you are an outstanding example of a pet owner!

Linelle
03-14-2001, 01:41 PM
Lucy is beautiful and she is lucky to have found such a loving home, and one that appreciates her special gifts.

We also have a tortie (Bunny, 2/22) and she is something else. A friend with a tortie says they can all be a handful. Handfuls of sweet love.

Linelle (and Bunny, Luther & Cosmo)

tatsxxx11
03-14-2001, 04:29 PM
Lucy, you are truly beautiful! I thank your family for providing you with such a loving, safe and nuturing refuge. Furkids with special needs are such treasures. My Tuna (Rainbow Bridge) was a tripod, and a real joy. How appropriate that your "winning" photo has you doning a party hat for today you are the guest of honor, the party girl, the very deserving honoree...our Cat of the Day! Congratulations beautiful girl. And as well to your wonderful family for passing along the gift of love! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif Celebrate and break out the Pounce!!