PDA

View Full Version : Friend leaving for Iraq tomorrow....needs to rehome dog!!! URGENT!

Tonya
01-03-2004, 06:37 PM
My friend is in the military. So far, he was been able to bring Bullet everywhere. But he's leaving to Iraq tomorrow. He had Bullet's home all squared away. At the last minute, the chick said that Bullet tried to attack her cats, so she won't take him.

I went and met Bullet today. He is so beautiful! He's a spotted dark grey pit bull. Clipped ears, totally buffed. The friend says Bullet would never hurt a cat. The caretaker says she wasn't sure, but it was enough to scare her. Bullet had the most beautiful personality. OMG! He was so sweet! She takes him running everyday and he doesn't even flinch for the other dogs.

My friend is so upset and worried for Bullet. He's sick over it. Can you please help me foster/rehome him?!!! Please!?

I can't keep an "agressive looking" dog at my house because my neighbor is a #$#$&@*, otherwise, I'd take him in a heartbeat. Kendall (my friend) is so sick over Bullet's outcome and that is the last thing he needs to worry about before going to fight for our country.

If all else fails, I'll take him, but he really shouldn't be here. Can someone help me!!!!!!!