PDA

View Full Version : Moose has got some brains...

Moose
01-03-2004, 06:30 PM
...or, maybe not. :o

Two dumb moments in one day...yeesh. I guess my blondeness is rubbing on off more than just you, Jules. :p

I was coming down the stairs this afternoon and Moose came charging down behind me. Two seconds after hitting the floor and turning to go into the kitchen, I hear a huge thud on the wall. :eek: I turn around, and sure enough, there is Moose...sprawled out on his stomach right in front of the wall. :rolleyes: He got up seconds later, brushed his face with his paw, barked, and trodded right off like nothing happened with his tail wagging...I couldn't help but laugh. That's probably [and hopefully] the last time he'll try to race me down the stairs. :D

Honestly, within the hour...he made another intelligent move. :rolleyes: Barrett had been let outside to "do his business" and was sitting in front of the door on our deck [it's a glass door, mind you :rolleyes:...see where I'm going with this?]. I was walking toward the door to let Barrett in and he started barking. Moose must have heard him and hopped off the couch, ran toward the door, and boom...face first in the glass door. :rolleyes: His head definitely took a beating today.

Granted, he is perfectly fine and seems to only have a loss in ego at this point, there is a large smudge on our door that no one has bothered to clean yet. :p

Ay...Moose. :rolleyes::eek:

Cookiebaker
01-03-2004, 06:32 PM
Poor clutzy Moosie! :( Good thing he has a hard head :)

Tonya
01-03-2004, 06:32 PM
LMAO! Maybe Moose and Roxy should hook up! Sounds like they have something in common.

GoldenRetrLuver
01-03-2004, 06:45 PM
LOL! Aw...what did you do to him, Brooke? :eek: Passing on your blondeness to innocent Moose is a big no-no. *Sighs* You should be ashamed of yourself. ;):p
Poor Moosie. We still love ya. :D Molly runs into things all the time, when she's playing with Daisy. It looks painful and sometimes I think she suffers brain damage, lol but it doesn't seem to bother her. :rolleyes:

Tweety_Pie
01-03-2004, 07:01 PM
LMAO SILLY MOOSE!:D ;) :p :)

dukedogsmom
01-03-2004, 07:30 PM
Ha ha! Duke has moments like that, too. He'll be turning around and not give enough clearance and bang his nose on the wall. Gotta love em.

KYS
01-03-2004, 07:54 PM
Poor Moose, he was not having a good day.
(to bad you couldn't catch a picture) :D

Moose
01-03-2004, 10:06 PM
lol....yeah, poor Moose. :rolleyes::p;)

Originally posted by KYS
(to bad you couldn't catch a picture)

Actually, I did catch a picture of the big smudge he left on the door...but no action shots. :p

apcrs5122
01-03-2004, 10:48 PM
Aww, Moose!:p Alex smacked his head on the doorway once, and stood there with a dazed look on his face for about 5 seconds before walking on. Poor man, his age must be getting to him:( ;)

Moosie, no more running into walls! Brooke, no more rubbing blondeness onto your dogs! (I shouldn't be talking, I'm blonde too;) :p):)

Moose
01-03-2004, 11:00 PM
lol Dayna...I know, I'm sorry. Bad Brooke, bad...;)

Foam
01-03-2004, 11:17 PM
Haha! My old dog, (her name was Barrett by the way) used to do that. We'd race down the stairs and she would run STRAIGHT into the wall afterwards. :rolleyes: :p

apcrs5122
01-03-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Moose
lol Dayna...I know, I'm sorry. Bad Brooke, bad...;)

Yes, yes, bad girl!:p ;)

Moose
01-03-2004, 11:34 PM
lol Foam and Dayna

By the way Foam, I love the "Pet Talk Rocks" sign in your sig! :D

micki76
01-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Moose
Moose must have heard him and hopped off the couch, ran toward the door, and boom...face first in the glass door. :rolleyes: His head definitely took a beating today.

LOL Moose! :D

My westie once ran into the sliding glass door thinking it was all the way opened. Well, it was only partially open and he knocked it off the track! :eek: He just got up, shook, and continued on outside. My dad and I laughed about that forever.

Moose
01-03-2004, 11:44 PM
lol Micki! :D

trayi52
01-04-2004, 12:00 AM
Brooke, I thought I had the only dog that ran into doors, that Rottweiler of mine is really bad about doing that. Doors, walls, you name it, her head has make contact with them. At first I thought it was because she was in her puppy stage, but no. She is still doing it!

My daughter is blonde so I guess I can blame it on her....;)

Poor Moose! I wonder if dogs get headaches, if so Moose should have a killer headache now!;)

Willie