PDA

View Full Version : Accident :-(

K & L
01-03-2004, 06:52 AM
My daughter and 4 granddaughters were in an accident yesterday. A person rear-ended them just a mile down from the house. All are OK, just shooken and sore. We spent the afternoon in the ER. Not a good way to bring in the new year, but at least they weren't critically hurt.

kimlovescats
01-03-2004, 06:54 AM
Oh how awful!!! Thank GOD they were uninjured .... at least not seriously!!!! Oh, you must have been a nervous wreck ... I know I would have been. You poor thing!!!!! I am sending a prayer of praise up on their behalf right now!

((((HUGS))))

catcrazylady
01-03-2004, 07:11 AM
OMG!! How scary! I'm so glad that no one was hurt!
Maybe it is a wonderful way to start the New Year. You could have lost some of your family but instead you were blessed to not only keep them but they weren't even hurt! Thank God! I hope the rest of the year doesn't have any more scary moments though.:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

K & L
01-03-2004, 07:33 AM
Thank you both!!! I cringe everytime I think of what could have been. I have the granddaughters here recooping so my daughter can have some quiet. The oldest, Aubrey, seems to be the most sore out of the kids. My poor daughter's back and neck are a mess. She is in quite a bit of pain. I had the kids soak in a hot tub last night and massaged and had them use a heating pad.

PayItForward
01-03-2004, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
OMG!! How scary! I'm so glad that no one was hurt!
Maybe it is a wonderful way to start the New Year. You could have lost some of your family but instead you were blessed to not only keep them but they weren't even hurt! Thank God! I hope the rest of the year doesn't have any more scary moments though.:D :D [IMG]
What a beautiful postive way to look at this accident.

I too, am glad that everyone was alright.

Tonya
01-03-2004, 08:15 AM
I am sorry to hear about that, but thank God everyone is ok!

catmandu
01-03-2004, 09:13 AM
Tonya , is of course right , that the fact that you are all right , is by far , the most important thing> And that our Lord was watching out for you. Found Cats are praying for a Speedy Recovery.

jenluckenbach
01-03-2004, 02:55 PM
WOW, what an awful way to start off the year. I am so glad that no one was seriously hurt. Maybe we can all take a small lesson from this and turn it into something positive. We should all remember that this very moment might be our last and we should always show the people we love how special they are to us. I think I'll call my dad just to say HI. :)

K & L
01-03-2004, 03:16 PM
Yes, you just never know! That's all the little ones talked about all day. Poor Aubrey can barely lift her arm and her back and stomach are very sore, we're thinking maybe from the seat belt. Also a good lesson on why to wear them, even just down the street. I'm so thankful my daughter is VERY conscientious about their car seats and seat belts.

iloverat
01-03-2004, 05:15 PM
K&L -- I am so sorry to hear that your family was involved in an auto accident. I sure hope that your daughter's neck and back pain is short lived and that the grandchildren's muscle soreness will vanish ASAP. Sounds like you're right on the money with the heat therapy for them. That really should help with the aches. My best to all ------ Bobbi

rg_girlca
01-03-2004, 06:57 PM
OMG How scary for everyone. Oh I have shivers just thinking about it. Someone was truly looking down on your family at that moment. Try not to think of what could have happened, it will drive you crazy, believe me.
Prayers on the way that your daughter and granddaughters soreness and pains go away soon and they all have a full and complete recovery.

Steffi N
01-03-2004, 07:53 PM
K & L, I am sorry to hear about your daughter and granddaughter’s car accident and glad no one was seriously hurt. I hope everyone’s aches and soreness go away soon. Please share extra gentle hugs tonight.
Everyone out there. Please wear your seat belt. You never know when you will really need it.

Cataholic
01-03-2004, 08:10 PM
How scary! I am thankful they were not significantly injured, and will be back to their good selves in no time.

CatDad
01-03-2004, 08:43 PM
Thanks God no one was critically hurt, and hopefully all will heal quickly. Car acciedents are scary ordeals.

Prayers for a speedy recovery for all. Gentle {{{hugs}}} too.

cutie_chica
01-03-2004, 11:17 PM
I'm glad know one was hurt! :) I'm sure it was a bad way to bring in a new year, but maybe the worse is over, and the rest of the year will be a smooth ride!:D