PDA

View Full Version : I'm New Here!

Shayleys_Mommy
01-03-2004, 01:15 AM
Hey! I'm New here. I'm 17 Years old. I'm here with my baby Girl Shayley! She's my black chihuahua! Cute as can be! Check her website out!! Thanks ya'll! bye for now!

http://www.angelfire.com/mo3/shayleyspage/ (Shayley's HomePage!)

GoldenRetrLuver
01-03-2004, 01:17 AM
Hi! Welcome to Pet Talk!
My name is Julie and I am owned by two dogs; Daisy, a female Golden Retriever, and Molly a female Sable and White Rough Collie. You can see them both in my signature. I also have a Cockatiel named Piper, a hamster named Neko, two cats named Angel and Dillian, and six desert tortoises!

I know you'll love it here! You'll become addicted very fast.

CathyBogart
01-03-2004, 01:23 AM
Hello there and welcome!! :)

Shayley is such a cutie!! I love the picture of her wearing her pink sweater! How old is she? It looks like she's quite the spoiled pup!

I'm Cathy, and I have two dogs, Star and Wilbur. I also have a few "exotics", my snakes and bugs and ratties.

Julie's right, this place is addictive! I hope to see you around a lot!

RobiLee
01-03-2004, 06:38 AM
Hello and a great big welcom to Pet talk. This is a fabulous place. My name is Robin and I have a 9 month old Akita named Katie. Would love to see pics of your pup

Robin :)

Dixie Belle
01-03-2004, 06:42 AM
Hi! Welcome to Pet Talk.

My name is Cheryl. I have two cats, Jewel and Beautiful; a Dalmation, Blue; a ferret, Otto; and two St. Bernards, Belle and Thor.

Once again welcome!!:D

Moose
01-03-2004, 10:50 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. :) Wow...we've had a newbie overload...lol. I'm not complaining though, the more the merrier. ;):p

I'm Brooke, I'm 21, and I'm owned by a Lab named Moose. I hope you enjoy yourself here! :)

Taltali
01-03-2004, 11:05 AM
hey
Shayley is cute! and welcome. I'm Taltali.
also new here :)
I'm sure you will have a great time here

bluekat
01-03-2004, 11:06 AM
Hi and Welcome to PT! You'll become addicted soon, I know you'll love it here:D

My name is Tiffany, and I am owned by my Himmy, Blueberry, and you can see some of his pictures in my signature:)

Hope to get to know you and Shayley better!

Dogz
01-03-2004, 12:26 PM
Hello, and welcome to Pet Talk!

I am owned by Digger, a black labrador retriever, Chubby, a yellow labrador retriever, Prince, a Samoyed, Otis, a pug, Nelly, a cockatiel, and Honey a calico kitten.

I am sure you will love it here, and I can't wait to see pictures of your pup!

dukedogsmom
01-03-2004, 02:38 PM
Welcome! I'm Valerie and I've got a 10 1/2 year old German Shepherd/Chow dog and a 19 year old Arabian horse. Hope you like it here!

G.P.girl
01-03-2004, 02:54 PM
welcome to pet talk i'm shannon, i'm 14 ears old i have a rabbit adn two fishies

Foam
01-03-2004, 05:32 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! :D I'm Foam. People around here call me Cj, and Cayter mainly though. PM me if you need anything. :D

Shayley is adorable! How old is she? I can't wait for you to post more pictures.

I have two dogs. A Shih Tzu/Poodle mix named Darlin who is a year old, and a Smooth Collie named Ozzy who is six months.

Have a great time here at Pet Talk. Like Julie (GoldenRetrLuver) said, you'll become addicted quickly. ;)